Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. (1683 Views)

Family section gist hub / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by NoToPile: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

One at a time. . . . Our NL oldies were so fun. Like everything else, you can only survive a storm IF your hands are clean and you have a BIG GOD. That is NL too, because NL is a JUNGLE. . . . only the strong survive.

Yeah oo.

Where is tpia, just remembering her makes me laugh.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by MufasaLion: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

My first disappointing reality just set in. . . . . .OMG!!!!! cry

I knew it would happen. Keep reading. smiley
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
NoToPile:

Yeah oo.

Where is tpia, just remembering her makes me laugh.

Nothing funny about being at the receiving end of any entity in the form of a NL 'pestilence' or 'pandemic''. cheesy
Tpia don enter ya blood before?

It will take you all the spiritual resources you have to cast and bind it!

Gba be!
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Klass99:

You mean from that rapist's thread? Because of you/this thread I followed the link to that thread but I am reading random pages.

I recall the rapist's first thread on his crime where he was forming innocence and claiming being framed. Something in my gut didn't buy his story and I never felt sorry for him.

I wasn't aware there was a subsequent thread with so much gbas gbos, further exposing the paedophile to the embarrassment of dumb asses who were staunchly supporting him.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !

It hurts soooooooooooooooooooo bad!
On EVERY LEVEL.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:18am On Dec 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6789928/mistaken-identification

Found the first thread. . . . . . .Oh Dia! cry
Just finished reading the first thread. . . . .No comment yet.
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2022
deewhytee:

Lol...look at this IGNORAMUS calling another person an Olodo.
I laugh in Swahili...

Someone who has all the qualifications you can only dream of in your lifetime.... BLOCK HEAD!

Did you have the privilege of sitting inside the four walls of a University?

When your mates were passing JAMB and getting admission to read the courses of their choice, where were you?

You were busy trekking on the hot sands of the desert,looking for illicit ways to get into Europe, and when you eventually had the chance,
instead of living clean and nice, you engaged in all sorts of shady deals like internet fraud etc, and when the arm of the law caught up with you and your goons, you "cleverly escaped" and ran to Naija.

And when you came back, you couldn't get it into your thick skull to bag a degree...
Why??

Cos you don't have the mental capacity to even pass JAMB, how much sit in a class meant for intellectuals because your SENILE brain cannot process anything academic, except FRAUD.

Loool... you think you have a bad mouth, abi?
Just because I've been ignoring your insults all this while, cos I want to respect your age a little??

My friend, don't even go that route because I'll drag you through the mire so bad, you'll regret ever quoting me in the first place.

And if you doubt me, bring it on..!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Next. . . .Page 40!!!! Still on awa NL family. . . . . .
So this dude was a NL too? shocked
Another NLander was exposed there too? shocked
Even hypocrites were condemning too? shocked

Godoooooooooooh? May we always keep our paths straight.
May may hand or arrrrsssseeeeee never smell crime or jam criminals oooooooo. . . . . .

See how KARMA just play ludo with pesin life!

What a thread! No thread on NlL beats this abeg. cry

MMotimo:

Excuse me? Did you just say YOU give ME something to think about?
You, a person that has failed to grasp the basics of evidence? The basics of how this rapist has been convicted on the strength of multiple pieces of incontrovertible, scientific evidence?
You, the person who called for fingerprint evidence to be re-presented and examined on national TV 4.5 years after the commission of the crime?
A person without the intellectual capacity to understand basic scientific evidence and think critically?
A person who lifted a food pic off the internet and lied that he cooked the food on a thread in the food section?
A hustler self proclaimed jack of all trades but unemployed master of none?

You, the professional Nland poster who also owns a wholesale and retail okrika shoe business, is a tracker, runs a writing service and sundry other fictitious businesses and has the time to post on Nland all day, everyday?

A person who is a demonstrated illiterate because only an illiterate uses dictionary words that have no bearing on the message when you are unsuccessfully trying to impress. Free tip - nothing screams illiteracy than improper use of “big” words
A person who heard about a fictitious $150k and promptly cast his lot with a convicted, unrepentant child rapist?
Same you who came on here to state that the trial transcripts are “confidential?”
Same you who disgraced yourself with that ultra-cringeworthy response to George Chidi which only served to highlight your embarrassing lack of social awareness and inability to understand basic sarcasm. Same you who has internet access but has no idea of the stature of that man in Georgia’s journalism circles?
You, a person that does not understand the implications of the FBI and GBI being part of this investigation? You think these are Ariara police and lawyers?

You, the person who would take on the mantle of online advocate for a person whose lack of good judgment and poor choices led him to life imprisonment after just 2/3 months in the US?
You, the person who does not have enough intelligence to know that collaborating, assisting a felon to break incarceration rules by posting stuff online could come back to haunt you?
Listening to you on this thread, is it any wonder US and Asian jails are filling up with your type? You think your village tortoise sense is superior to properly constituted justice systems?

Ogbeni, YOU are not in a position to give ME anything. There is nothing I can take from criminals and their associates. I simply have nothing in common with such people. God bless you.

C-H-I-N-E-K-E-E-E-E-E-H!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Las Las! Efrybarry chop breakfast! I NEED IGBOOOOO AND SHAYOOOOOOOO. . . . . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/4405326/nigeria-europe-through-desert-a-true#65950569

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_irregular_migrant_a_story_of_perils_triumphs_and_karma/19703

Wahala be like prostate cancer I swear! shocked

We have characters in this NL oooooo. . . . . . Instead of resorting to a criminal lifestyle, may I perish in poverty.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/4403645/share-day-never-forget

See anoda wan ooooo

Tinz are 'appenin! shocked
Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh dear!

I am still finding that hard to believe o.
Have you EVER been in the hands of GEORGIA POLICE?
I can testify. . . . .THEY ARE HEARTLESS when it comes to foreigners.
Especially if you meet the 'trump-quads'.

He may be guilty or innocent. . . .but so far I AM NOT CONVINCED TILL I CAN DO MY OWN RESEARCH.

Despite the ways of the police, Bah’s DNA was found in the victim’s vaginal cavity, in her mouth, on her clothing, and on her body. The police had absolutely nothing to do with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Despite the ways of the police, Bah’s DNA was found in the victim’s vaginal cavity, in her mouth, on her clothing, and on her body. The police had absolutely nothing to do with that.

I agree.
I never stated that GA police had anything to do with Mr. A.O.B’s case or verdict. I only stated that given any other circumstance, they are prejudiced towards people of color. It was just an “aside” thought.

I simply jumped to the conclusion without reading the specifics of the case because of my personal dealings with the cops I have dealt with over there.

Mr. A.O.B’s EXISTENCE, case and verdict have absolutely nothing to do with my conviction about GA police either.

Totally unrelated. I should not have brought that up because it really was irrelevant to the subject matter at hand.

Thanks so much for all you did trying to educate lay folk like myself. It was indeed a humbling experience.

Happy holidays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 9 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating / Healthy Family Ties. . . .A White Man's World Without Poverty! / One In 3 Victims Of Family Violence Is Male. Why Aren't We Paying Them Any Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.