Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today (477 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / Nairalander Just Signed Out From School In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
The journey started in 2017 and i lost my mum in 2018. The journey looked as if it wasn't going to end with series of ASUU strike compile with lockdown. As it is now the journey that looks as if it wasn't going to end at all has finally ended. Thank God for been with me through out this journey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by doggedfighter(f): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Who signed out amongst you ?

So sorry about your mum.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by siofra(f): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aww

Congrats, dear!!!
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
To be honest with you ,your journey just began.you were just testing the mic since 2017. So you haven't signed out yet .

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by ItsTutsi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why is one of ur breast bigger than the other?
siofra:
Aww

Congrats, dear!!!
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by akwesenana: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2022
What department?
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by akwesenana: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2022
akwesenana:
What department?
Hmm. Criminology.
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
Who signed out amongst you ? Both of us, am the one carrying a bag while the person on white native is a course mate and a very good friend of mine.

So sorry about your mum.
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
siofra:
Aww

Congrats, dear!!!
thank you so much
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
akwesenana:
What department?
the department is sociology, but the program itself is criminology and security studies.
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
doggedfighter:
Who signed out amongst you ? Both of us. Am the one carrying a bag, the other person on white native wear is a course mate and very close friend of mine and also the youngest in our set.

So sorry about your mum.
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
To be honest with you ,your journey just began.you were just testing the mic since 2017. So you haven't signed out yet .
i have
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by Bintdawood(f): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bravo!!
Best wishes man....
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bintdawood:
Bravo!!
Best wishes man....
Lol thank you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by Philippian44: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Congratulations more winning to you
Re: A Nairalnder Had Just Signed Out Today by nnol(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Philippian44:
Congratulations more winning to you
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Get your website to look better / Top 10 Universities To Study Mechanical Engineering In Nigeria: A Guide To Feder / When Did FG Will Implement Noun Graduates Nysc Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.