Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why France Will Beat Argentina Tomorrow - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why France Will Beat Argentina Tomorrow (422 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why France Will Beat Argentina Tomorrow by SPAMBOX7: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
If Messi wins this world cup he will be the greatest player to have ever existed. Even Pele and them Maradona will be behind him
Cos of that I am going for France to win even though it's going to be a tough one. I still want that CR7 AND MESSI comparison to be around. Yes I go for France cos of that selfish reason cheesy
Cos if Messi win this world cup comparing him with anyone will be total disrespect and the person sef go Just dey do the comparisons as a way to console themselves. Cos if they are being serious they are going to sound really dumb. Even me embarassed
Re: Why France Will Beat Argentina Tomorrow by nicestguy1: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Watch this simulated FIFA 23-match to help your prediction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJHsE5dIQMw
Re: Why France Will Beat Argentina Tomorrow by beey2(m): 6:05am On Dec 18, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
If Messi wins this world cup he will be the greatest player to have ever existed. Even Pele and them Maradona will be behind him
Cos of that I am going for France to win even though it's going to be a tough one. I still want that CR7 AND MESSI comparison to be around. Yes I go for France cos of that selfish reason cheesy
Cos if Messi win this world cup comparing him with anyone will be total disrespect and the person sef go Just dey do the comparisons as a way to console themselves. Cos if they are being serious they are going to sound really dumb. Even me embarassed

I've a contrary opinion. Argentina (MESSI) deserves to win. I also agreed that both teams have what it takes to finish top. However, it's going to be a tough game but whatever the outcome you'll agree with me that MESSI have done much more than his predecessor or any other players living or dead.
Re: Why France Will Beat Argentina Tomorrow by SPAMBOX7: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2022
beey2:

I've a contrary opinion. Argentina (MESSI) deserves to win. I also agreed that both teams have what it takes to finish top. However, it's going to be a tough game but whatever the outcome you'll agree with me that MESSI have done much more than his predecessor or any other players living or dead.
But at least the comparisons will still be there. But if he wins this world cup then those comparisons won't be valid any more. And that's what I don't want.
Make he dey as he dey cheesy
Re: Why France Will Beat Argentina Tomorrow by SPAMBOX7: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2022
nicestguy1:
Watch this simulated FIFA 23-match to help your prediction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJHsE5dIQMw
Sweet smiley

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City 1-1 Highlights (download Video) / His Father Asked Him To Return #38m Won Through Sport Betting / All We Are Saying Is Sack Jose Peseiro’s From Super Eagles Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.