Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (26500 Views)

Pictures From Apc Abuja Mega Rally / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by socialmediaman: 5:29am On Dec 18, 2022
After collecting money and walking, they still go to the polls secretly and reveal to Nigerians that they’re voting Peter Obi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Isobug: 5:30am On Dec 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Obidient right now:
So Atiku is not in the race
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by agadafred: 5:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Snakedoctor1: 5:39am On Dec 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Obidient right now:

Chop the money but vote right. I was there to collect mine and so were my guys. Absolutely obidients.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Antoeni(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2022
Stupid. Foolish , irresponsible Lazy Youths
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Mistermamus(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
This man just dey give me joy.

Mentioning his name makes me feel fulfilled.

My future and that of my next generation is safe with him at the helm of affairs of this country.

He's done it before and will always do it anytime, anyday twice on Saturday.
I pity u, be like buhari govt never teach you lesson.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Smith414: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2022
SIONKPO1:
I just dey laugh,APC can't win Abuja may only come 3rd here.
Most of those people there were rented from Dei-Dei,Madalla,Zuba.
Ask any commercial bus driver(Coaster and El-rufai bus drivers)
I swear don bro, if you see as they pack them for bus from Dei Dei, and all those tired areas for Abuja that day, as them dey come down from bus, one cap one polo for each person,
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by pacespot(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria, leadership only exists to expose the problems in the people themselves. Nigerians will only support a cause just to show their hatred for another cause which is more popular. Never before that we see ordinary people, especially the youth, walking for politicians in this country, Obidients were the ones who started this walk rally because they want to show their support for Peter Obi who is in a lesser dominant political party (Labour Party) in order to bring the party into fore and use it to defeat existing political parties like APC and PDP that have apparently failed the people. Now you see the same people coming out to stage their own walk rally for their oppressors to counter Obidients, and they think they are doing Peter Obi.

Time will tell.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Mrmb: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
No drug addict and cocaine pusher will ever rule Nigeria, Never.

Tinubu is just wasting his time.

No sponsor of a secessionist group will ever rule Nigeria.

The man who killed Northerners in Lagos will never rule Nigeria.

Story for the gods...... Speak for yourself, we have made our choices... On JAGABAN'S MANDATE WE STAND

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by fuckJones(f): 6:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Ozinlex:
Na election day we go understand say, this same crowd will all be voting in about 5states in the middle belt.
It does not take Tinubu anything to pay for 20,000 people to be moved in from Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa and Kogi plus their few supporters in Abuja
it will not take him anything to give them the same money to vote for him on election day
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by ManishSmith(m): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Rented crowd, come closer for the picture and insha Allahu
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by EverGrand: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

What a walk of shame tongue

All for the agbado and cassava tongue

Ogi and custard, you dey drink.
Garri, you dey chop.
Why are you struggling with the truth - you CANNOT do without agbado and cassava, let that sink into your subconscious.
Stop fighting reality.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by obi58: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:

My future and that of my next generation is safe with him at the helm of affairs of this country.

I'm sure you must be an agbero because normal sane Nigerians will never vote for the party that for the last 8 years have promised what they could not deliver and instead brought untold suffering to Nigerians everywhere.

If with the current inflation, fuel price and insecurity everywhere you're still supporting APC then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Calicoe: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2022
It's a simple hustle. Pay me and I'll show up at your rally but you are not getting my vote. Apc doesn't seem to realize that
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by abidem4real: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2022
lhordspy:

#RenewedHope
#Abj4BatShet
Oh Lord! Can we ever be free from this political and economic crisis we have knowingly and unknowingly created for ourselves by allowing this satanic government to rule over us going by the way these youths are throwing their weight and support behind this conspicuously devilish government?
I don't expect any rational Nigerian to campaign let alone think of voting for the continuation of the party in power. Their evil ambition for this country is crystal clear.

If poverty is the root cause of this sheer display of stupidity, foolishness and insensitivity by Abuja youths, then think of how many days or weeks the money given to you would stay in your hands compared with the continued years of suffering and languishing in abject poverty.

VOTE WISELY!!!
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by fredoooooo: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Obidient right now:
Akutuku won lona orun cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by ibechris(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2022
On the day of election we shall tell them the truth.

Buhari has never won Any election in FCT not even Balablum that will try it here.

The working class are against APC,the market men and women are against APC.

Those who live in Abuja know exactly that Obi and PDP got here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2022
NnamdiN:
FCT wey Buhari lose twice? grin

Shame on you Obituary wailer
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by lukency(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2022
dollytino4real:
Chop their money then vote Obi shikina
God forbid bad thing
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Rubbish touts
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by tinsel: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2022
femisplash:
Be like Obiidiots leg don heavy dem to dey waka for rally again.. Oh, I almost forgot, awon oga at the top don dey kolobi mobilization donations.
They have resorted to Psquare to boost crowd in their rallies.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by jcross19: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:

your future is saved in the hands couldn't held flag? Ahahahahahahahahahaha a man who couldn't stand for a 2mins without the help of leaning on the pulpit while talking? Ahahahahahahah who you this? Your future is gone already because APC have used your future to loan some cash from China , this one na to loot your unborn children future !!!!!
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Bhol28: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Always massive
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Juanmike(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Auwaljabo:
Inec should announce tinibu as president
But Ilagbiji PG election is still may 2023, wish other President are you talking about? Because Tinubu is not in the race.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2022
SIONKPO1:
I just dey laugh,APC can't win Abuja may only come 3rd here.
Most of those people there were rented from Dei-Dei,Madalla,Zuba.
Ask any commercial bus driver(Coaster and El-rufai bus drivers)
is it Labour that will win, Labour can't win a state in Nigeria, even Anambra
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Juanmike(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:

You don't have a future.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Juanmike(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2022
muykem:
INEC should not waste Nigeria money on election again. Declare Tinubu as a winner and let people rest.
Of Ilagbiji?
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Mummiesboy: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2022
Rented crowd. Do you know that "Town hall deferent from bulaba and balablu?
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=Obaofaba post=119232234]

Youre right, your future and that of your next generation is safe with him at the helm of affairs of this country with a bottle of ororo.

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by johnjose68: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

What a walk of shame tongue

All for the agbado and cassava tongue

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. grin
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by ican2020: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu lying spirit says pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomole Dancing With Benin Chiefs / Elections: Collation Suspended In Kano After Result Sheet Of Pending LG Is Torn / Bola Tinubu With Oscar Yao Doe at Bourget Airshow In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.