Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (26515 Views)

Pictures From Apc Abuja Mega Rally / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Magnoliaa(f): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2022
I know say na the likes of VinnyBaba go grace this kind event for their daily 2k...

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by johnjose68: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Rented crowd. Do you know that "Town hall deferent from bulaba and balablu?

Even at 50, you are still mummy's boy.
No wonder, your reasoning faculty is week grin
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Unrated900(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu is unstoppable, even enemies know that

Igbos ipigs miscreant might use annoyance kill them selves...

Kill una self till tomorrow

Nigerians will not
Miss una

It’s a reduce in population
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by oneMalik: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2022
Make una dey calm down na ! Ehhn

They will announce him .... Make una just calm down.

Auwaljabo:
Inec should announce tinibu as president

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Mummiesboy: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2022
johnjose68:

Even at 50, you are still mummy's boy.
No wonder, your reasoning faculty is week grin
One Urchin panned grin
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by newnigerdelta00: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

What a walk of shame tongue

All for the agbado and cassava tongue

Better than a pretender and poverty Labor party

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Realist777: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2022
lhordspy:
Obidient right now:
Lol, naija my people!
Una no go kee person
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by FuckOsuPigs: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Sifia, bone-racking pain grin

Sorry grin
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Realist777: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban, Africa's Finest Politician.

When baba told us before the start of campaign that "be calming down", I never knew the meaning. It's now manifesting.

This man is a master planner, the greatest political strategist of our time. What a beautiful time to be alive.

Everyday my hopes getting renewed.

What a man Jagaban is!!!

Very rare gem.
I don't like him but am forced to love the mutherfucker because of the way he has networked through the nook and cranny of this country!
He is the best politician ever in the history of Nigeria after Ahmadu Bello the Sardauna of the North.
Till today am still struggling to understand how he managed to control and influence the amount of people he has at his disposal!
I hate the fact that he is old and sick but when it comes to bringing bright minds together, there's no one like him in Nigeria's politics now.

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by kayusely70(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2022
bantos:
From all indications, APC will win the presidential election
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! No shaking!
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Zane2point4(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2022
This ssme ppl will still be killed by bandits bokoharam, bad road network etc

I cant phantom why Nigerians are the worst voters on earth
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by bakesntakes(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Same useless yutes that protested during #endsars are the same useless yutes rallying and campaigning for these same imbeciles.

Nigerian youths really need to wake up and stand up for we really want.

Majority of us youths are just confused and will be anywhere as long as its crowded �‍♂️
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Wainey: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu is unstoppable, even enemies know that
wtf man.

Mods bin ban u all these years?
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by fcbelle72(f): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Nigerians are not yet ready to dump this blood sucking evil party, my happiness is that, i'm not the only one suffering , insecurity , food shortage , inflation , underdevelopment , hunger and starvation , and all the bad things apc brought since 7yrs ago, VOTE 4 LP and deliver NIGERIAN from this wicked politicians
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by fcbelle72(f): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Wainey:
wtf man.

Mods bin ban u all these years?
Nobody is unstoppable b4 God, tinubu can only win if God want to use him to rescue NIGERIA
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Wainey: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2022
fcbelle72:
Nobody is unstoppable b4 God, tinubu can only win if God want to use him to rescue NIGERIA
Are u sure u are quoting the right person?

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Menclothing: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Campaign and rally

Check signature jeans 6500 only all sizes available
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Osariemen12: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Still a Yoruba affair. There's no Edo man or woman there. I can bet my balls.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2022
We need to amend the constitution such that once the outcome of an election became so obvious that a particular candidate is winning by a landslide, such candidate should be given Certificate Of Return right away. The purpose of this is to save our scarce resources. For instance instead of wasting billions of naira printing presidential election ballot papers, the money will be used for other things. All INEC needs to do from all indications now is to just give Certificate Of Return to Tinubu and we can all focus on who wants to work with him as reps and senators, giving him ampu time to come up with his list of competent ministers and heads of service while at the same time giving other presidential aspirants enough time to get used to their situation as early as possible. Who's with meeeer!!!!!?
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by NnamdiN: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shame on you Obituary wailer
shame on you too fuooool. Keep supporting ancestors because of crumbs
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by galadima77(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2022
He's Been Chosen...this I have "seen", literally.

Don't ask me how or where, but certainly not by permutations.

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Eniitankorede: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:

When baba told us before the start of campaign that "be calming down", I never knew the meaning. It's now manifesting.

This man is a master planner, the greatest political strategist of our time. What a beautiful time to be alive.

What a man Jagaban is!!!

Very rare gem.

The love of God, he will be ordained as our next president. Tinubu is ordained by God. Nothing anyone can do about it. There will not be a run-off. Obi and Atiku will lose so woefully they will cry to their homes. It is a divine arrangement that Obi the liar and scammer should divide the votes of Atiku so that the divine ordinance can be fulfilled. Any enemies will be crushed. The task to repair Nigeria must be done by Tinubu, no matter the plot of enemies.

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2022
don't gamble the lives and progress of Nigeria and Nigerians by electing incompetent economist wannabe and political capitalist

vote Tinubu for Good health, education, employment, good economic policies etc vote Baba Seyi

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by asanausana91: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2022
bantos:
From all indications, APC will win the presidential election
you are just dreaming. Wake up.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by jamace(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2022
lhordspy:

#RenewedHope
#Abj4BatShet

Tinubu has not fulfilled his 2014 promises to Nigerians. Beware of Renewed Hopelessness.

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Alezy(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:

What a man Jagaban is!!!

Very rare gem.
mugu, you that opened NL account November here. Write Location Aba�. Make una dey decieve una selves. Very soon that change they are paying you will finish and you will go back to default. Your suffer continues.

Guys just check all APC supporters here, their accounts was just created 2-3 months ago. Their job is just to come online and support APC. I was offered this exact job last election for 50k per month and I declined.

Y'all looking at black directly and calling it white because of money. Smh
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by murphybo(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2022
E don Tay way I see Labour party walk ooo Abi they don cripple ni? No more #1million walk for Obi again Abi Wetin dey zuzu na? Yoruba will say " masquerade way first dance na look e go dey look last last" be like say the picture don dey clear and reality is setting in. Naija is Batified.

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Owologbo(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ikenna, to describe these guys as poverty ravaged, can we see a screenshot of your bank account balance? It should be in billions.

Na everybody rich for Instagram.

Go and look for Ikenna and ask him/her this your question; because I know you are not talking to me.
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Ameduedwin: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2022
If they told you to join the rally and collect #500 even though you no like the person, you no go go?
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by symbianDON(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

...and ewa grin
Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by lovinagbad: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Make dem carry SNIPER comot for market because some people no go like these.

Re: Pictures From APC Abuja Youth Walk/Rally For Tinubu/Shettima by Obaofaba: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Realist777:

I don't like him but am forced to love the mutherfucker because of the way he has networked through the nook and cranny of this country!
He is the best politician ever in the history of Nigeria after Ahmadu Bello the Sardauna of the North.
Till today am still struggling to understand how he managed to control and influence the amount of people he has at his disposal!
I hate the fact that he is old and sick but when it comes to bringing bright minds together, there's no one like him in Nigeria's politics now.

I can't agree less.

How was he able to assemble hundreds of men and women accross all parties, tribes and religion.

He's definitely a different person from Buhari.

Two Edo Assembly Speakers Emerge / Retired Cop Chased Out Of Office By Police Officers / Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo)