Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

For All Your National ID Related Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For All Your National ID Related Issues (231 Views)

Nin Related Issues / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites / Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Your National ID Related Issues by Financialman: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Are you trying to make changes to your National ID and you don't know how to go about it,or you provided your real age and job application requirements are beginning to stall your application because of your age and you want to reduce it,then you can smile and relax your mind because you have found the right person for the job.Please ensure that before you message me your mind should be made about the details to change and what to change them to,don't tell me one and after effecting it,you come up with another,three people have made their mistake in the past one week and it wasn't easy rectifying the mistake,others have terribly bargained and if I consent that would be like adding extra money from my pocket to effect your request.
It's usually ready at least under 24 hours and is also network dependent.My number again 0~~9~~~0~~~7~~6~~~88~~~2~~~~5~4~~~~~5~whatsapp, text message and calla.Please don't call me during odd hours both males and females because I am married instead drop a WhatsApp message or a text message and I will respond via same media.of you really want to talk to me over the phone then wait until anything from 8:00 AM upwards the next day
GOD BLESS U

(1) (Reply)

Best Diary In Nigeria 2023 / The Ultimate Affiliate Marketing Program +DFY SALES SYSTEM / What Do Most Plumbers Charge By The Hour In Winston Salem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.