Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric (804 Views)

Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2022
THE SAFE MONEY SOLUTIONS INITIATIVE

A 10 Dollars Family and Friends Network:

Staying on The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira with A Focus of Investing on Agricultural Projects on ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN NIGERIA:

CASE STUDY: YAKURR, CROSS RIVER STATE.

The SAFE MONEY SOLUTIONS (SMS) Initiative is Powered By SAFE DIGITAL HUB ENTERPRISE (SDHE):

S - Sport Trading Money Solutions,

A - Agricultural Trading Money Solutions,

F - FOREX Trading Money Solutions,

E - E-Currencies Trading Money Solutions.

Welcome To The World of TECHNOLOGICAL INTEGRATIONS.

Watch Out As Things Unfold On Here with Subtle Re-Orientations, Explanations and Useful Advice.

1 Share

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Sequential Trading with Well Defined Profitable Strategies Since Yesterday's Morning.

With Alot of Breaks Observed, My Trades Today Should Have Taken About 5 Hours at various intervals of Observing My Well Deserved Rests.

Profits Creeps in Slowly And Steady.

~ The Messiah of Africa (TMOA)

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2022
I'll be back...

Getting Back To Grinding...

Presently; Account Balance is at 10,500 Naira.

Let's See What The Next Season Holds as I return back To My Sport-Agro-Crypto Journal.

Meanwhile;

The infographics below reveals my Strategic Staking Sequence for Trading on My Points of Entries.

Study!

~ The Messiah of Africa (TMOA)

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2022
I was able to take only one trade which was The Top 50 Naira Trade.

Aside from the fact that I missed out on executing a few Potentially Profitable Trades - Just like FOREX Trading; I Always Observe My Points of Entries and Points of Exits.

The Points of Entries serve as The Safe Zones That You Can Cleverly Begin to Stake on Your Observations of The Market.

You just don't enter the Virtual Sport League Market ANYHOW Like Many People Who Are GAMBLERS Relying On UNESTABLISHED LUCK Normally Do.

A Good Sport Trader Must Know and Understand When To Enter and Exit The Market - just as it being done with FOREX Trading and Crypto Trading.

1 Share

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:06am On Dec 18, 2022
With Another 2,000 Naira Profit; I Think I Can Call It A Night...!!

We Continue Tomorrow by The Grace of God Almighty Who is LOVE.

1 Share

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Virtual Sport Trading is a very Risky Investment that should ONLY Be Considered as An Alternate/Secondary Investment.

Investing in Agriculture should Always Be Your Priority/First Investment. I have always maintained this fact for My Over 10 Years of Digital Journalism on Nairaland.

Here are some handful facts that you should know:

Investing on Virtual Sport Trading is more riskier than investing on Real Life Sport Trading.

Why is This ?

1) Even If You have a Perfect Strategy for Your Virtual Sport Trading Adventure, You are Definitely Going To Encounter Many Challenges Like:

a) Virtual Trading Portal Network Glitches,

b) Poor Network from Your Sim-card Servers (MTN, Airtel, GLO, Etisalat).

c) Human Errors (Your Personal Errors).

These Short Challenges can be Brief. However, They can MAR Your Trading Investment Adventures if You Do Not Understand How You can HANDLE Them when They Come Your Way; You'll Fret Your Way into Always Loosing Away Your Funds as Your Psychology Hasn't Prepared For You "An Escape Route" which Should Settle You For "A Certain Profit Recovery".

So; it is highly important that You Properly Define All Your Risks before Engaging in The Art of Virtual Sport Trading Before Commiting Your Funds into it.

So, With The Knowledge of The Above; We will Advance To Defining ALL Our RISKS involved in Virtual Sport Trading as This is Very Important To Understanding How To Mitigate Our Losses By Staying Profitable in The Market.

Tell Your Neighbor:

"Neighbor; Define Your Risks!

1 Share

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
The Essence of Engaging in Any Form of Trade is To Be "Profiting".

Another 4,000 Naira Withdrawn through Virtual Sport Trading.

#ProfitMultiplierBible.

Account Balance back to 10,600 Naira because This is All that it takes to Engage in Profitable Trades on The Virtual Sport Markets.

More Trades and Consistent Withdrawals Loading Up as I Stay on My Grind.

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Another 1,000 Naira Withdrawn from The Trading Sequence.

YouTube Live Trading Tutorial Videos will be Uploaded Tonight for The Financial Sensitization and Exposure of Interested Persons.

So Far; So Good -
Sum of Money withdrawn for Today totals 5,000 Naira.

I'm Presently Observing My Rest for The Next Round of 5,000 Naira Withdrawal.

Daily Target of 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira Profiting Reached.

However; We Still Move.

See You When I See You.

1 Share

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Without Further Ado;

Another 1,000 Naira Cashed-Out from My Money-In-Circulation" Virtual Sport Trading Account and Funds Cashed-In into My Bank Account.

Total Funds Withdrawn for Today = 6,000 Naira for Now.

We Halt ?

Nay...We Still Move!

We Do This On A Daily; So We Halt Not....!!

1 Share

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nearly Another 1,000 Naira Profit Realized in Minutes.

However; Withdrawals will be Suspended Until Further Notice.

For Now; I Go To Rest Until Night Time when I Resume Trading Activities Again.

Bye For Now...

~ THE MESSIAH OF AFRICA (TMOA).

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Up and Thankful.

Victoria Asserta.

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Like Play, Like Play....Another 3k already Grinded Already Today.

Stay on Your Healthy Grind.

Re: Staying On The Grind: 700 Naira To 10K Naira With A Focus Of Investing On Agric by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Estate For Sale @ogun State #40m / Hot New Book On Shares Investments! / Shares/cscs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.