Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 (28049 Views)

Top 10 Business Ideas For Christmas Period / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / 10 Profitable Business To Start With Under N50,000 By Lovemore Leonard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by bigdammyj: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Noted.
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by MrPADDY(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Following
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by remsonik(f): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=Daywalker1 post=119248392 /quote]
Akobo
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Chopcy29: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wear Father Christmas costume and start acting like someone they replaced his brain with popcorn while at birth running round the city
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Revolva:
Have you ever considered what to do this holiday season to make money for the coming year?

Every time I think about Christmas, I remember all the enjoyable aspects of the holiday and, of course, the extra costs involved in celebrating it. More than that, I consider ways to increase my income for the coming year.

A financial struggle at the beginning of the year is the last thing I want to go through. No! The thought is too much to handle.

You may easily think of some of the best ideas to help you make more money because of all the shopping that takes place around Christmas.

In this video, I’ll share with you 6 profitable business ideas for this Christmas. Enjoy.

If you’re looking for lucrative Christmas business ideas for your next venture, here are some ideas to consider.

1. Christmas Lights Service

Everyone loves a brightly decorated house, especially during Christmas, Christmas light installers may provide both interior and exterior decorating options.
Becoming a Christmas light installer is a such great way to earn money at Christmas especially if you are one that is good with your hands, is good with decorations, and can afford to climb to certain heights.

2. Catering Service

Serve families and businesses that host holiday parties with your own catering businesses. Offer traditional holiday favorites like turkey and stuffing, along with Christmas sugar cookies and peppermint candies.

3. Christmas Tree Rental Business

Just as there are those who prefer to buy their Christmas trees, there are those who feel awful at allowing these trees to die, and so they prefer to rent out their Christmas trees that can be returned after the festivities is over. The business is still brand new and so it’s an opportunity for you to tap into this business opportunity.

4. Sell Santa Claus Costume

The bottom line is that homemade Santa costumes are worn by loads of people either for fun or for acting and those that are involved in selling these costumes usually rake in good money during the season.
People often purchase Santa costumes for holiday parties or special events. You may either make these garments or source them from other companies. Then set up an online store or partner with retail locations.

5. Sell Children's clothes and Toys

More children usually receive more toys and love wearing new clothes during Christmas than usual, especially if these kids grow up in a large family. Toys and new clothes are stuff that kids are never tired of and so every now and then, especially during the Christmas period, children often demand toys and new clothes to add to their collection.

6. Sell Gift Baskets (Hampers)

During the Christmas period, there are always more people exchanging gifts via gift baskets than in any other season especially as the season is characterized as that of giving. If you are one that can make gift baskets and are quite creative about what to put into each basket, then it is high time you consider going into this business during Christmas to earn some extra bucks.

7. Sell Christmas Cards

The Christmas period is usually a time when people give greeting cards. Most of the cards are usually followed by the gifts themselves or a flower and so the sale of cards during this period usually booms. Unlike in times past, when designing a card might have been difficult, nowadays, with the help of a computer, this is a fairly easy business to go into.

8. Christmas Party Entertainer

During the Christmas season, more people are likely to host parties than usual and half of these are usually parties for children and young ones. Such parties often need someone who can keep the little kids engaged with tricks such as light magic tricks, ball juggling, and other such tricks. Also, it’d be a mighty plus if you can sing or dance.

If you know you have such talents, this is not a period to allow them to go to waste. You should check out how many parties are likely to hold in your neighborhood, and how many you would want to attend.

9. Gift Wrapping Service

Christmas is a season of giving and as such many people usually give out gifts – small, medium, or large – during this period. However, not everyone who gives out these gifts is good, patient, or even creative at wrapping the gifts and giving them that beautifully packaged style that would make the gifts presentable.

10. Christmas Event Organizer

During the Christmas period, there are often lots of events that are usually put up. The events could range from casual affair to serious one that has lots of personalities and celebrities showing up to attend. If you have had any experience with planning events, then the Christmas period should be a time for you to make more money from your abilities.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk_zN1uzR_Y

What of playing the role of Santa?
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Cutehector(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
SoftP:
Not bad,
but I always advise upcoming traders to buy and sell products that can serve the test of times, not mainly seasonal sales.

U can imagine petty traders who were into the sales of face-mask during Covid,
some even bought it in wholesale, today they might be regretting it.
Best of luck
i know a guy who lost over 2million naira importing face masks.. That was when the covid thing was relaxing.

Omo.. Money gone.
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Emdebby2: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you need home services like cooking contact me. I need to get my hands busy during this holiday. Thank you.
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by olumide884: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
okayokay...
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by samwash(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
You did not add Christmas chickens, turkey,goats, when you have to start training from Oct - Dec.
My mother-in-law is selling her chickens for 12k, 10k if you are buying more than 2.
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Skillsnigeria: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Noted
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Chemlite: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Add photography!
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Thereisstillhop: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
I dey gather hook up girls for some expatriate for Calabar carnival

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Shikini: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you stay around Iyana-Ipaja, then contact me for your bag of rice @ #32,500... NEAT, DESTONED, LONG GRAIN RICE

Cash/transfer and carry... You will come pick up yourself abeg
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by KBARBIE(f): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Are you looking for a short let accomodation for your friends, and family this Festive season. OR you like a private residence for yourself and business purpose, then log in to this offer:

Short-Let:

Fully furnished 4Bedroom Duplex.

Price: =N=50K per night.

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by AuroraB(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
xpressionx:
Let me give you this for free.

Go to farms in inner places and buy chicken on the 24th,bring them to junctions to sell.
Add about 2k ontop each one.
Thank me later
And if you no sell am finish, you go do impromptu inawo shocked shocked cheesy
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Seanjigga: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Add broilers to the list. Very profitable business during the Christmas season.
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by sulakishop(m): 3:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Add:

Sell broilers

Trade cryptos
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by one4GOD(f): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Revolva:
Have you ever considered what to do this holiday season to make money for the coming year?

Every time I think about Christmas, I remember all the enjoyable aspects of the holiday and, of course, the extra costs involved in celebrating it. More than that, I consider ways to increase my income for the coming year.

A financial struggle at the beginning of the year is the last thing I want to go through. No! The thought is too much to handle.

You may easily think of some of the best ideas to help you make more money because of all the shopping that takes place around Christmas.

In this video, I’ll share with you 6 profitable business ideas for this Christmas. Enjoy.

If you’re looking for lucrative Christmas business ideas for your next venture, here are some ideas to consider.

Everyone loves a brightly decorated house, especially during Christmas, Christmas light installers may provide both interior and exterior decorating options.
Becoming a Christmas light installer is a such great way to earn money at Christmas especially if you are one that is good with your hands, is good with decorations, and can afford to climb to certain heights.

2. Catering Service

Serve families and businesses that host holiday parties with your own catering businesses. Offer traditional holiday favorites like turkey and stuffing, along with Christmas sugar cookies and peppermint candies.

Just as there are those who prefer to buy their Christmas trees, there are those who feel awful at allowing these trees to die, and so they prefer to rent out their Christmas trees that can be returned after the festivities is over. The business is still brand new and so it’s an opportunity for you to tap into this business opportunity.

The bottom line is that homemade Santa costumes are worn by loads of people either for fun or for acting and those that are involved in selling these costumes usually rake in good money during the season.
People often purchase Santa costumes for holiday parties or special events. You may either make these garments or source them from other companies. Then set up an online store or partner with retail locations.

More children usually receive more toys and love wearing new clothes during Christmas than usual, especially if these kids grow up in a large family. Toys and new clothes are stuff that kids are never tired of and so every now and then, especially during the Christmas period, children often demand toys and new clothes to add to their collection.

During the Christmas period, there are always more people exchanging gifts via gift baskets than in any other season especially as the season is characterized as that of giving. If you are one that can make gift baskets and are quite creative about what to put into each basket, then it is high time you consider going into this business during Christmas to earn some extra bucks.

7. Sell Christmas Cards

The Christmas period is usually a time when people give greeting cards. Most of the cards are usually followed by the gifts themselves or a flower and so the sale of cards during this period usually booms. Unlike in times past, when designing a card might have been difficult, nowadays, with the help of a computer, this is a fairly easy business to go into.

During the Christmas season, more people are likely to host parties than usual and half of these are usually parties for children and young ones. Such parties often need someone who can keep the little kids engaged with tricks such as light magic tricks, ball juggling, and other such tricks. Also, it’d be a mighty plus if you can sing or dance.

If you know you have such talents, this is not a period to allow them to go to waste. You should check out how many parties are likely to hold in your neighborhood, and how many you would want to attend.

9. Gift Wrapping Service

Christmas is a season of giving and as such many people usually give out gifts – small, medium, or large – during this period. However, not everyone who gives out these gifts is good, patient, or even creative at wrapping the gifts and giving them that beautifully packaged style that would make the gifts presentable.

During the Christmas period, there are often lots of events that are usually put up. The events could range from casual affair to serious one that has lots of personalities and celebrities showing up to attend. If you have had any experience with planning events, then the Christmas period should be a time for you to make more money from your abilities.

WATCH VIDEO

thanks for your great ideas, but right now everything is on hold/pause in this country until APC is subdued in Feb. 2023 and life will begin to be normal again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by JoeNL22(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Revolva:

2. Catering Service

7. Sell Christmas Cards

9. Gift Wrapping Service

WATCH VIDEO

Op you forgot to add......campaigning and canvassing for Omoluabi Obi. For with Obi. An old Nigeria is impossible.

At the metion of peter obi.....every urchin & mikanoites must bow, every sane Nigeria must confess that Omoluabi Obi is the best among the rest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by tk4radi: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119247106:
Is Following The Thread
You can post lots of Christmas Accidents.

You're the greatest hawker of bad-news so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by nancyug72(f): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
I sell toys, u ppl should buy from me 08167964346
Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
After the Christmas season is over, what next?

The idea is great on a short term but what's the long term plan from 1st of January 2023 to the end of 2023?

While thinking about maximizing the festive season, also plan for what happens once the season is over.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 10 Profitable Business Ideas For The Christmas Period 2022 by curvyqueen(f): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Here are Christmas business ideas that thrived last year ....https://efogator.com/25-best-profitable-christmas-business-ideas/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / Beware Of Nairabet / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.