Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (45261 Views)

Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by themanderon: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
You kill a man over materials things forgetting that someday you will also be dead like the man you killed. The foolishness of man.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Tareq1105: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria will be great again under Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

You didn't see well.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by tianshie(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary has to condemn it to caution his boys against such costly mistakes in future. Labour Party is a registered arm of ipob, so killing a member of Labour Party is same as killing ipob member.

Pandora Obituary crook is the patron of ipob, so he needs to remind them the appropriate approach to issues like this.

Seun, moderators. Please ban this hateful account.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by ATLIEN2027: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary has to condemn it to caution his boys against such costly mistakes in future. Labour Party is a registered arm of ipob, so killing a member of Labour Party is same as killing ipob member.

Pandora Obituary crook is the patron of ipob, so he needs to remind them the appropriate approach to issues like this.
Well said. Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is the political leader of the IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by ATLIEN2027: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
tianshie:

Seun, moderators. Please ban this hateful account.
Your brain has been banned already.
Smh.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by ATLIEN2027: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria will be great again under Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

You must be blind.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by petermichaels(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
asanausana91:
Foolish man, I thought you said ipob ESN are not killers.
The day you condem the activities of ipob terrorists then I will take you serious.
WE HAVE HEARD SO MANY OF THE OTHERS WHOM YOU ARE SACRED TO MENTION SAY..."BOKO HARAM ARE NOT KILLERS BUT ARE FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE" LETS CONDEMN ALL AND NOT SOME.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Prosperity4All: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Close your campaign sir to save lives, even if you don't close it, you're not going to win.

So what's the point sir

No because of innocent people, that'll likely get killed and maimed before and during the elections, so far only LP candidates have been getting attacked and killed, is that not a bad omen for what lies ahead for other candidates and supporters?

But yes Atiku is the best alternative

Hilarious you're obviously new here, run along now!

Your comments above shows you no more about WASCO killing and other LP members recently killed.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Unrated900(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
One thing igbos like is that
They want everyone to be fighting at the same time
They want the
All to Belive in one same local gods
If you derailed
They killed you
Last time I went to anambra for delivery
The place I sat are all Igbos

Someone asked me guy u like Igbos or hate them upon seeing me as Hausa person
I said me I like Igbos pass anything
I want them to rule this nation
So we can all get Biafra
Na so them clap for me

For my mind I said see fools.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by peculiar2233: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You need to visit any closeby psy*cho hsptal asap for brain check
Do it faster before you enter market ooo
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by fluffybaby(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Close your campaign sir to save lives, even if you don't close it, you're not going to win.

So what's the point sir
No because of innocent people, that'll likely get killed and maimed before and during the elections, so far only LP candidates have been getting attacked and killed, is that not a bad omen for what lies ahead for other candidates and supporters?

When Almajiris were murdering people because of Buhari that year, did he even publicly condemn the killings? Talkless of dropping his presidential aspiration.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by jaytee01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That criminal drug baron who is supplying drugs to a goat like you is doomed to fail woefully next year...Go and write it down.

A drug baron will never rule Nigeria!

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by JOemmy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Only in apc control states u will see barbaric acts like these blood suckers.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by skuribeebo: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
He should also condemn UGM.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by geniusaustin(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

MR. JUDGE, WHOM SHOULD WE BLAME FOR THE INCESSANT KILLINGS AND KIDNAPINGS IN THE NORTH; THE CASE OF CHIBOK GIRLS, ZAMFARA COMMUNITY PAYING 20 MILLION TO BANDITS, ETC..
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by geniusaustin(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

MR. JUDGE, WHOM SHOULD WE BLAME FOR THE INCESSANT KILLINGS AND KIDNAPINGS IN THE NORTH; THE CASE OF CHIBOK GIRLS, ZAMFARA COMMUNITY PAYING 20 MILLION TO BANDITS, ETC..
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by geniusaustin(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
chrisifeanyi:

Tell you drug lord to condemn killing of labor party members. Ogun go kill you last last

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by geniusaustin(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
plaindealer:
But the Pandora ipob terrorist leader won't even condemn the killings of APC people, even the one slaughtered a few days ago or the innocent Igbo people wasted in cold blood by his so called ipob friends and neighbors.

What a sad and pathetic character.

Smh
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by geniusaustin(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
mu2sa2:
SE & SS are the most dangerous regions in Nigeria. "Unknown" gunmen, murderous robbers, bloodthirsty cultist, godless politicians and other dangerous criminals are having a field day there. This grandpa Labour Party candidate, sadly, is the latest casualty in the bloodletting mayhem in SE.

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by geniusaustin(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Nzogbu Nzogbu politics.......

I wonder how presidential election will be ....

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by asanausana91: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
petermichaels:

WE HAVE HEARD SO MANY OF THE OTHERS WHOM YOU ARE SACRED TO MENTION SAY..."BOKO HARAM ARE NOT KILLERS BUT ARE FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE" LETS CONDEMN ALL AND NOT SOME.
Boko Haram are terrorists same as ESN.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by olatuns2017: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
onthehill:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has condemned the killing of Labour Party State House of Assembly Candidate for Onuimo Local Government Area in Imo State, Hon. Christopher Eleghu.

According to IGBERETV report, Hon. Christopher Eleghu (aka WASCO) was shot and killed on Thursday by unknown gunmen who also set his house and cars ablaze.

Taking to his Twitter handle, Peter Obi wrote;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1603856646253469707?t=7KDL2LtkGRyidk-eNsFG6g&s=19

So peter can condemned killings

Why he has not condemned Igbos is a big shale to him and his followers

Shame woman voice

Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by bentenny(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

Why not also tell Atiku to stop his own campaign as Bokoharam and Bandits are ravaging his state adamawa and other core northern states?
You can also tell Oga balablu to stop his own campaign since Herdsmen are giving states in his region threat notice about eminent attacks!
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Picardor2: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
PandoraObi:
He has gotten the time, see what his inordinate ambition is causing when riding on the influence of Biafra agitation to contest presidential election

Just shut up
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Picardor2: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Atiku was mentioned in the same Pandora papers
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
You must be incurably stupid
stupid is an understatement, madness is what i see here.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Naijagoodman: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

So what's the point sir

Honesty, I thought you had sense but go back and read what you wrote and see how the devil has manipulated you
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by boldtruthalways: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Common sense is not common. Try and get some sense. Dint allow bigotry and hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by benheaven(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

[b][/b]

LEO, YOUR COMMENT IS FULL OF HATRED AND INSANITY. PLEASE HAVE LOVE FOR HUMANITY AND YOUR COUNTY. GROW UP.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Littlefingerjp: 4:33am On Dec 19, 2022
They say the party doesn't have structure but they are scared of them, this should be like the 3rd person that has died in the struggle... There is light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol…see how hard you are trying to force yourself to believe this lie. So senseless. Same way you believe a man who says babablu in public or pdapc has no mental challenges.
As for me I believe Tinubu schooled in Chicago. Yes. Some of us have sense and are not blinded by lies just because we don’t support a drug lord.
Re: Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate by Mechejy: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Hahaha. It might be your turn morrow and you are gone like that. Remember your best friend can also harm you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Why We Jailed Gen. Ransome-kuti – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.