Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive (12285 Views)

FG's Response To Monday’s Terrorist Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by nedu666: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
Odekwu, I'm not crying. Only pointing out an Okoros stupidity.

U are not crying but hve over 2000 posts on lgbos alone. It's like ur surname is stupid
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by femtex007(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Different and highly contrasting opinions, politicians and petty criminals are responsible, the regular Easterner doesn't have a gun.

I've never seen a video or armed ipob numbering more than 6, most of this carnage and killings is political and not essentially from secessionists...

This is a criminal problem.
That's not true

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by femtex007(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
mrvitalis:
All this grammar instead of telling federal government to obey court order and release kanu
Tell them na
Ndi ipob
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by DeepThroater: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
That thing "DeepThroater" is Diagnosed with Protracted Case of mental illness..

OSU
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Corrinthians(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
nedu666:

U are not crying but hve over 2000 posts on lgbos alone. It's like ur surname is stupid
Says an iboe man. grin grin grin

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Jmanz: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Despite your dirty language you made a point and I'll like to hear more from you on your knowledge of ARO vs the hinterland Igbo quote author=DeepThroater post=119240718]The Igbo are sheep and not the lion image they like to paint for themselves.

Maybe not sheep but rather a herd of swine that can easily be corralled through brute force and terror.

As long as the terrorist ideology matched by terrorist guns are in place, the Igbo will obey the orders without question.

Only the combination of absolute tyranny enforced by mob violence can be used to coral the Igbo.

This is how the Arochukwu voodoo cultists held sway over the Igbo through tyranny , superstition , cowardice of the people and a herd mentality.

No other authority could back then overcome the Arochukwu retrogressive tyranny but a brute external force colonizer in the form of the British and so also no other authority in Alaigbo can reign the terrorist grip from the swine herd.

Deep in every OSU heart is a desire for the Federal army to do the needful and get rid of their modern day Arochukwu cultist in the form of IPOB Zionists.

This is the pathetic truth on Igbo self rule - its non existence.
[/quote]
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by pikechukwu6(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Pls, somebody should summarise it abeg undecided
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by stuffs2002: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
While your skull mining region is on self help..

Chronic unity beggar..

1) Average S/E are very unintelligent. They are mostly criminal minded. Which is why I am being assumed to be a Southerner.

2) The real unity beggers in this country are S/E people in the persons of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze who wrote the aspect of the constitution that prevents any part of Nigeria from breaking away.

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by lovinagbad: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
As usual, Always blaming other people for their woes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by KaptainAfrika: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
When the Government can't protect its citizens, criminals will thrive, ask the Northerners how they're faring.

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by ebufa: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Blame game and responsibility shifting

The monsters you made

you mean the monsters that nigerian security agencies sired and feed through former BSMS operators like chukwuma Dike alias Oyigboupdate and Udele!
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Mrpojj(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

No chance in hell that is happening.

Even if the FG obeys the court order that declared his rendition illegal, that does not stop his ongoing trial.

The FG can easily hand him over to Kenya on Kenyan soil and get them to sign his extradition without delay and have him back on the same flight the same day .

On what basis will Kenya sign his extradition ?

You are funny, is nnamdi kanu a wanted man?
Is he on interpol list?
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Emergingnation3(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
stuffs2002:

1) Average S/E are very unintelligent. They are mostly criminal minded. Which is why I am being assumed to be a Southerner.

2) The real unity beggers in this country are S/E people in the persons of Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze who wrote the aspect of the constitution that prevents any part of Nigeria from breaking away.
Afonja pi**g ! Killing your lots and harvests their organs isn't a sign of intelligent, but wickedness..

And unity beggars are your cowardic fathers, who fought to keep Ndigbo in this Shithole, when they left every nook and cranny of this irredeemable Shithole for BIAFRA...

Cowards that can't survive without Ndigbo in Nigeria...
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Gaabasky: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Very very unfortunate
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Mrpojj(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
I don't even what this fuss is about...!

When the first sit at home was declared by Kanu while in UK flexing, many of your imbecilic sons on Nairaland hailed him.

They claimed it was the perfect form of non-violent protest!

The same people suddenly feel it has become too much?!! Lol!

Wait till Ekpa orders them into their houses for one month!... I think that may come in February next year! tongue
If you truely know Igbo man, u won't be saying this, if majority of the Igbos are not in support of sit at home they would have ended it since.
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by ofoka: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Majority of the people financing sit at home enforcement are Igbos living outside Nigeria and Igbo land. They propel enforcement but are not affected by it

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by shortIGBOman: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
SLAP44:
Actually, the only thing keeping the Monday sit at home going is the government's refusal to obey a court order and release Nnamdi Kanu. Nothing else.

The people of rhe South east are coping with it, if you notice, the OP of this thread and almost all those lamenting below me are northerners, who wants to see the south east hurt.

A region that survived a 3 year old war, cannot be afraid of resting every Mondays.

Vote for Peter Obi.

You are right. IGBO People are happy with Simon Ekpa. That's why they see Simon Ekpa as their MESSIAH. grin

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by shortIGBOman: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mrpojj:

If you truely know Igbo man, u won't be saying this, if majority of the Igbos are not in support of sit at home they would have ended it since.

Lies.
Majority don't want it. Unfortunately,they are all cowards. They have no balls. They come online to Chest beat, but in realities they are nothing.

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Igbojew: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Digriz:
Business men are no longer complaining cuz it has become a norm. The use Monday as a resting day since Sundays are also occupied by other activities.
Help me tell those Igbo haters turn Igbo lovers that Igbos are not complaining about Monday sit at home because we are using that day to rest very well............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by hardbody: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:
The Igbo are sheep and not the lion image they like to paint for themselves.

Maybe not sheep but rather a herd of swine that can easily be corralled through brute force and terror.

As long as the terrorist ideology matched by terrorist guns are in place, the Igbo will obey the orders without question.

Only the combination of absolute tyranny enforced by mob violence can be used to coral the Igbo.

This is how the Arochukwu voodoo cultists held sway over the Igbo through tyranny , superstition , cowardice of the people and a herd mentality.

No other authority could back then overcome the Arochukwu retrogressive tyranny but a brute external force colonizer in the form of the British and so also no other authority in Alaigbo can reign the terrorist grip from the swine herd.

Deep in every OSU heart is a desire for the Federal army to do the needful and get rid of their modern day Arochukwu cultist in the form of IPOB Zionists.

Iyieke tigbuo gi.

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by brandsoncharlie: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Different and highly contrasting opinions, politicians and petty criminals are responsible, the regular Easterner doesn't have a gun.

I've never seen a video or armed ipob numbering more than 6, most of this carnage and killings is political and not essentially from secessionists...

This is a criminal problem.
It is ipob that's enforcing sit at home. Igbo killing Igbo.
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by DesChyko: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2022

..the collapse of the regional economy could cave in any moment from now...

A journalist wrote this and an editor approved it? Imagine seeing this at the opening paragraphs of the piece

That's sad. I wonder what class of tabloid could be this shoddy.
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by SLAP44: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
The sit at home only works in the south East and nowhere else. Are you now telling me only Igbos residing in the south east are supporting ipob or Kanu? Why aren't those Igbos residing elsewhere sitting at home in protest of the continued incarceration of Kanu as you put it?

Can you see how stupid you sound?

The reason Easterners residing in the East are sitting at home is because they're cowards she fear being killed and cannibalised by Kanu's boys.

Get that logic into your thick skull.

Igbo hater is now concerned grin
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by kosssy: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
This too will pass.
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by SonofLothbrok: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
We ask for one thing; Nnamdi Kanu must be freed alive.

We have gone through the laws of this country and won.

Since South East leaders and elder do not want to do the needful. We will show them we can be lawless.

To hell with Obi's presidential ambition. Election is coming and we are coming. People should better stay indoors on election day.
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by shugamummy: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Who is the herdsman of the igbos? Name one single person that controls the Igbos of today and in history. The problem is that igbos don't have a single leader. Nnamdi kanu offered a leading hope despite the fact that everyone knows he will not be made the president of Biafra even if it comes today and he knows and does not want that too. So let the Government release Kanu, restructure Nigeria and allow businesses to thrive without hindrance and let's see reason for Biafra

DeepThroater:
The Igbo are sheep and not the lion image they like to paint for themselves.

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Perfectbeing(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
SLAP44:
Actually, the only thing keeping the Monday sit at home going is the government's refusal to obey a court order and release Nnamdi Kanu. Nothing else.

The people of rhe South east are coping with it, if you notice, the OP of this thread and almost all those lamenting below me are northerners, who wants to see the south east hurt.

A region that survived a 3 year old war, cannot be afraid of resting every Mondays.

Vote for Peter Obi.
You guys can shift blame ehn.
Some of you are even saying FG is the one sponsoring NK to destablize the East.
So APC government funded Nnamdi Kanu to order his hench men to burn Lagos State..
FG sponsored those Igbos hailing UGM to celebrate them when they walked in public?
You guys are just crazy.

1 Like

Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by stuffs2002: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja pi**g ! Killing your lots and harvests their organs isn't a sign of intelligent, but wickedness..

And unity beggars are your cowardic fathers, who fought to keep Ndigbo in this Shithole, when they left every nook and cranny of this irredeemable Shithole for BIAFRA...

Cowards that can't survive without Ndigbo in Nigeria...

You just proved my point that S/E are very dull. Even though I made it clear in my earlier post that I am not a Southerner but S/E brain cannot comprehend that.
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Emergingnation3(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
stuffs2002:

You just proved my point that S/E are very dull. Even though I made it clear in my earlier post that I am not a Southerner but S/E brain cannot comprehend that.
Lol ! Shut hell up , typical Afonja pi**g that's suffering chronic of self denials...
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by Emergingnation3(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
stuffs2002:

Lol ! Shut the hell up , typical Afonja pi**g that's suffering From chronic of self denials...
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by stuffs2002: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Shut the hell up , typical Afonja pi**g that's suffering chronic of self denials...

No point in engaging an S/E in normal discussion as their brains are not capable LOGICAL.
Re: South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nigeria is counting how much they have lost in looting eastern Biafrans every Mondays. They should tell us how much they are generating on Tuesday-Saturdays from transporters, traders & artisans.

I pray there is a ban of naira currency in Biafra next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu East/isi-uzo Fed. Const: Tribunal Sacks Lp's Nnamchi, Returns Pdp's Nnaji / Particulars Motorist Need To Present At Police Check Point / Buhari Starts 2-Day Visit In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.