Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. (483 Views)

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by ufotty2001: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Please nairalanders! I really want to take legal action. The Noise and sound from the church instrument beside my house is extremely too much on me. I can't sleep or rest ...There is this church beside my house right beside my window. I want to take legal action but someone told me that why will I be fighting against God house?? What will I do please?
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by ufotty2001: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Ofemmanu1: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Listen to that person o.

E Pele o.
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by MindHacker9009(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Better leave them alone o! They are praising their: "Prince of Peace"
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by MufasaLion: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2022
Sue their ass!

Even their Jesus wouldn't like that noise they make.

1 Like

Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Did you know there's a church there before you got the apartment? If you did, you're the one who just like to find trouble when you could just have your peace and face your hustle.

Church noise is an environmental menace. And as much as I'm a Christian, I believe it is VERY WRONG.
Jesus Christ himself is known to preach either in the temple (which all citizens and govt recognise as place for such, old temples were not built beside people's houses), or secluded places like beaches, city outskirts and other places where the peace of the populace would not be disturbed. Every other place, He got stalked by the crowd.
Not much you can do about it in Nigeria, it's annoying. Get ear muffs.

2 Likes

Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by MikeMicheal(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
Please nairalanders! I really want to take legal action. The Noise and sound from the church instrument beside my house is extremely too much on me. I can't sleep or rest ...There is this church beside my house right beside my window. I want to take legal action but someone told me that why will I be fighting against God house?? What will I do please?
PARK OUT
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by MikeMicheal(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
PACK OUT
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Courz: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2022
It is very unfortunate that we are in a country that is very religious yet Wickedness and Evil is very high. I wish there was something you could do but we aren't in a sane country. It is best not to live too close to a Church.

1 Like

Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by SocialJustice: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
You are not fighting God. Get those noise makers out of there. Pastors are very fetish people too so be ready to bam yourself spiritually, just in case.

1 Like

Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by phorget(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2022
Wahala!
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by AntiChristian: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
If it's Lagos then call LASEPA.

If not lodge the complaints at your local government. Noise pollution is still a pollution!

https://www.nairaland.com/5569459/noise-pollution-loudspeakers-neighbor

1 Like

Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Greatzeus(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
That's too bad and so unfair to you. But you shouldn't have rented a place where your window is so close to the church.
Almost all Nigerians are or have experienced this,mine is same street but still a little far away,yet I still feel disturbed sometimes,not to talk of you whose window is so close to the church.
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
Tell the moderators to take this to Frontpage so Nigerians can begin to bring commonsense into their lives abeg! No religious group out there should have the kind of power over citizens that religious businesses exercise over the lives of Nigerians abeg. undecided

Seun

1 Like

Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
Sue their ass!

Even their Jesus wouldn't like that noise they make.
What they do has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ abeg! undecided
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Cheapgadget(f): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
I wouldn't advise you to burn the church
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cheapgadget:
I wouldn't advise you to burn the church
This is an issue that ought to be tackled en masse, and not just in one state, for a new regime to emerge. Noise pollution, be it from markets, from churches, mosques, social clubs, etc. It should, is unacceptable. undecided
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Famousmoni111: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2022
ufotty2001:

Bro u don’t need to take legal is church of God all have to do it part out from the house and go somewhere else to rent another one � taking legal action against them is as insulting GOD or going against God even the police will not listen to you if meet the truthful one
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Kobojunkie: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Famousmoni111:

Bro u don’t need to take legal is church of God all have to do it part out from the house and go somewhere else to rent another one � taking legal action against them is as insulting GOD or going against God even the police will not listen to you if meet the truthful one
Did you really just ask him to move? shocked
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Famousmoni111: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did you really just ask him to move? shocked

Yes na
Re: The Noise From The Church Is Extremely Too Much. by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Famousmoni111:
Yes na
So, if a business moved next to your house, a factory causing pollution for instance, you would uproot yourself and move elsewhere? In fact you will do it each time a business in your neighborhood poses some sort of nuisance? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Reincarnation? Famous Chinese/taiwanese Singer Teresa Teng / Juju Wey Dem Throw Wey, Na Our God / Due Date For The Real Messiah To Arrive Is By 2240

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.