Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Scam Called Election In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Scam Called Election In Nigeria (148 Views)

The Global Scam Called Omegapro / The Scam Called GIFTAWORLD Aka AUDIO MONEY / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scam Called Election In Nigeria by Onaolaplenty: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2022
Alot of Nigeria troop out every 4year shouting in support of one party or the other, one candidate or the other.Yes is good to support any candidate of your choice, everyone one want a better Nigeria buy did you know you can better yourself, grow your financial status no matter how hard or strict the government is.
Today i bring to you a model that will make u money consistently even if the dollar keep rising against the naira you have no worry about because you're making money your bank account is adding value in multiples.
Give me your attention because you will learn skills that will integrate your life in positive ways.
What did you need in life?
Let me guess
*Money to feed
*Money to cater for your needs and wants
*Money to cater for your families
*Money to buy accessories and gadget of your choice.
Alot more
Here you're with internet phone, life have been easy with that.
This is are what you are chance to gain

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Plan For Yourself This Week / The Best Audit Defense Services In Mississauga / Benefits Of Having Ergonomic Office Computer Table Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.