Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport (26705 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills / NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by amorprincesa: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ha! they hid drugs inside golden morn.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by DeepThroater: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
This generation is so fcked up that they need to be in comfort zone all day high on opiates.

Why do people even like the high from opiates ?.

To me opiates are not drugs that make you high but sedatives and the opposite of stimulants.

Why do this generation world wide want to be in a constant state of slumber ?

Gen Z are as fcked as they cone.

Do not want to work
Leaning hard on Marxism
Pro LGBTQ+
Shitty music
Shitty fashion
Over sexualized women but incel faggotry from their male counterparts
Opiates
Materialism without meaning

Why are they so fcking cursed?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Originalsly: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
With all these big busts of late .... did anybody else notice we no longer be seeing certain ehmmm .... filthy rich SM celebrities on FP oppressing us with their riches??
This guy really have a good team..... this amount of drugs in circulation is nothing new..... we can just imagine the bribes that these people been dashing Kyari and the gang.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by OGwales(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na dem... Throw dem into the dungeon
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by just4fun(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
What Nigerians cannot hide while traveling does not exist.

Na so one gal tell me say she dey hide igbo for her " center of gravity" to avoid NDLEA for road..

Hmmmnnnnnn........
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Latestnewsline: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Watch Femi Fani-Kayode defend Tinubu Chatham House drama and what He said about Peter Obi and Atiku

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV9eEA9Grk0
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by blowjohn(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Don't these people ever feel they will be caught?

I mean with today's technology?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Nursepepeye(f): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
tolue42:

You're a bad man!!!! Their shops indeed. What are they selling ??
assuming they succeed now, after making money from drugs they will sundenly become motivational speaker
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by kestolove95(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Chibuzor people Nd drugs... Curse people
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Corrinthians(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The drug criminals are:

But Ironically, na dem still dey social media dey accuse Tinubu of drug.

I sometimes wonder if the word "shame" exists in their brain. They are online claiming billionaires, check very well, to eat na serious problem. Burst their lies, they insist and keep telling you the exact opposite of what is crystal clear.

I repeat, does the concept "shame" exist in their brains at all? undecided

Maybe they're his employees. He's using them to develop their tribe and riding their region of unemployment through Mkpurummiri merchandising. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Bimffo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nigerians dey take drugs mehn.

And as them they catch people, e con be like people wey dey sell con dey plenty more. Omooor.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by LeoDeKing: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Corrinthians:
Maybe they're his employees. He's using them to develop their tribe and riding their region of unemployment through Mkpurummiri merchandising. grin

Them, peeping to have a glimpse of you right now. grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Hopebringer: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

FRAUDSTER

Thief

Mr simplyleo repacked grin

We know you

Thief scammer
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Hopebringer: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

FRAUDSTER

Thief

Mr simplyleo repacked grin

We know you

Thief scammer ...
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by goody234: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
I hope opiod use does not become a big problem amongst the youth or we are finished as a nation ...Kudos to marwa he is determined to rid this country of this menace
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Zeezenho: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Asgard73:
Fergie…

One thing about your post na Dey tribal tone you always attached to it

If na igbo name dey that board .. you go too zoom am .. make e for Dey bold

But a yorub name or Hausa name .. you just don’t give a fvck..

Anyways good thing .. is that Yoruba and Hausa are steadily taking over the business..

Igbos can’t claim monopoly of drugs deals in Nigeria again ..

Although Yoruba still retain the monopoly of skull mining , internet fraud , and ritualist..

While north hold power on banditry and violent terrorism

.. Nigeria must be great

There was never a time igbos own the monopoly of drugs business in nigeria.igbo are always the escape goat.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by ibkayee(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
goody234:
I hope opiod use does not become a big problem amongst the youth or we are finished as a nation ...Kudos to marwa he is determined to rid this country of this menace
I believe there's already somewhat of a crises in Abuja
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Asgard73: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Zeezenho:

There was never a time igbos own the monopoly of drugs business in nigeria.igbo are always the escape goat.

You’re right..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by atutupoyoyo2211: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
I don't support any political party, but don't be selective with information to further a particular narrative. In addition to the names you mentioned there is also the following names that were connected to various drug arrests, Olaleye Adeola, Oke Abosede Ronke, Taofeek Yusuf, Umar Hassan, Alfred Vratombo, Rabilu Sa'ad Abubakar, Muhammed Ahmed, Yusuf Ayinde. But you purposely mentioned only those of eastern extraction. I know its all politics, but if you want to relay an information, relay the full correct information.
LeoDeKing:
The drug criminals are:

I sometimes wonder if the word "shame" exists in their brain. They are online claiming billionaires, check very well, to eat na serious problem. Burst their lies, they insist and keep telling you the exact opposite of what is crystal clear.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by holuwajobar(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
I know it is too early to beg for money online , but at this point , I have no choice ....

I have not eaten anything since last night till now, pls have mercy on me ..... I just need 500 naira to just feed myself for the meantime..... Please, I am really hungry.... 24.64.46.93.99 z.eni.th

Pls and pls, may God bless you as you have mercy on me and I don't wish you go through what I'm passing through now...... But I know it is just a phase
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
This things would have been happening for long but I guess the difference is marwa no dey collect bribe
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by womenareapezz: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Any job aboki put his hand into! He must make sure he do it with all his heart
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The drug criminals are:

shut up! You no see other tribes representing there?

Keep hating Igbo's, OK?

You'll soon meet your waterloo.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Blaqputin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Asgard73:
Fergie…

One thing about your post na Dey tribal tone you always attached to it

If na igbo name dey that board .. you go too zoom am .. make e for Dey bold

But a yorub name or Hausa name .. you just don’t give a fvck..

Anyways good thing .. is that Yoruba and Hausa are steadily taking over the business..

Igbos can’t claim monopoly of drugs deals in Nigeria again ..

Although Yoruba still retain the monopoly of skull mining , internet fraud , and ritualist..

While north hold power on banditry and violent terrorism

.. Nigeria must be great
Lol, u is funny in a weird way
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:
This generation is so fcked up that they need to be in comfort zone all day high on opiates.

Why do people even like the high from opiates ?.

To me opiates are not drugs that make you high but sedatives and the opposite of stimulants.

Why do this generation world wide want to be in a constant state of slumber ?

Gen Z are as fcked as they cone.

Do not want to work
Leaning hard on Marxism
Pro LGBTQ+
Shitty music
Shitty fashion
Over sexualized women but incel faggotry from their male counterparts
Opiates
Materialism without meaning

Why are they so fcking cursed?

that's the mentality of the average black man for you!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sapele914(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
ecolime:
My hands are clean oo
We know Baba, this is the handwork of the South East Cartel.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Originalsly:
With all these big busts of late .... did anybody else notice we no longer be seeing certain ehmmm .... filthy rich SM celebrities on FP oppressing us with their riches??
This guy really have a good team..... this amount of drugs in circulation is nothing new..... we can just imagine the bribes that these people been dashing Kyari and the gang.

sapa don kumba celebrities. most of the beg from door to door.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sapele914(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

shut up! You no see other tribes representing there?

Keep hating Igbo's, OK?

You'll soon meet your waterloo.
But na them abuse Tinubu pass about narcotics?

They say that he who seeks equity, must come with clean hands.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Edipet(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
mainkendo:
How do you import noodle in such quantity and expect it not to be suspected?
The security personnel of this country needs to do better. Anybody with common sense will burst this crime.
small quantity is more suspicious bro,.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by tyinfinity: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
How will peter obi get money to bankroll his election?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
sapele914:
But na them abuse Tinubu pass about narcotics?

They say that he who seeks equity, must come with clean hands.

Igbo's are not the only ones insulting Tinubu. Other tribes insult him too.

Besides, everything in life is not propaganda, OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Caught Stealing Trailer Tyres In Aba Stripped Unclad(photos) / Man Caught On CCTV Burgling A Pharmacy Store In Oyo, Declared Wanted. Photos / I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.