Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport (26711 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills / NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by petermichaels(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
DRUGS USED BY BOKO BOYS ARE SUPPLIED BY THE VICTIMS AND THEIR CHILDREN. WELL THIS ONE HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by petermichaels(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
DRUGS USED BY THE BOKO BOYS ARE SUPPLIED BY THEIR VICTIMS. WELL THANK GOD THESE ONES HAVE BEEN INTERCEPTED. WELL DONE NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by DeepThroater: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

that's the mentality of the average black man for you!

Its hitting white zoomers as well

The fetanyl addiction in the US is now considered an epidemic
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

Its hitting white zoomers as well

The fetanyl addiction in the US is now considered an epidemic

sure. twice as deadly. the black cartels are manufacturing and distributing it with clandestine and sophisticated delivery services. If Biden doesn't go hard on them, I'm afraid, let me not talk.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by DeepThroater: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

sure. twice as deadly. the black cartels are manufacturing and distributing it with clandestine and sophisticated delivery services. If Biden doesn't go hard on them, I'm afraid, let me not talk.

Its the CCP that manufactures all fentanyl

The Mexican drug cartels are the one smuggling and dealing it I in the US.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by deeway200(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
mainkendo:
How do you import noodle in such quantity and expect it not to be suspected?
The security personnel of this country needs to do better. Anybody with common sense will burst this crime.
Because of settlement
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

Its the CCP that manufactures all fentanyl

The Mexican drug cartels, alongside the black ones are the one smuggling and dealing it I in the US.

I had to fix that because I have a close friend who takes track of narcotics in different states. Man, you need to see these cartels making blood money producing fentatyl.

I'll check if it's only the CCP that's the sole manufacturer of it.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by ahnie: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Are these goons that dumb?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by DeepThroater: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

I had to fix that because I have a close friend who takes track of narcotics in different states. Man, you need to see these cartels making blood money producing fentatyl.

I'll check if it's only the CCP that's the sole manufacturer of it.

Fetanyl is not like meth

It requires high intensive production process.

The CCP is revenging the Opium epidemic caused by Jewish dutch merchants .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sapele914(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

Igbo's are not the only ones insulting Tinubu. Other tribes insult him too.

Besides, everything in life is not propaganda, OK.
They are the majority insulting Jagaban on social media out of fear, and the irony is that the people that deal in narcotics the most, are the ones that purport to insult others the most about same.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

Fetanyl is not like meth

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

Fetanyl is not like meth

I know. But I thought the CCP produces it as an alternative to powerful painkilling drugs. What then happened? Greed? Revenge?

Hope the bolded isn't a conspiracy theory?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by DeepThroater: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

I know. But I thought the CCP produces it as an alternative to powerful painkilling drugs. What then happened? Greed? Revenge?

Hope the bolded isn't a conspiracy theory?

CCP is using it to subvert and undermine the US

80% of young Americans are not fit for military service.

Obesity, mental health issues and drug use are the reason for this

The US is fcked beyond repair (FUBAR)
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

About the Jewish running the opium shit, you are right. This is no conspiracy theory.

" In 1995, Purdue Pharma released a version of Oxycodone with a time release mechanism, which the company said would prevent addiction. The drug, OxyContin, was hailed as a breakthrough and came just as the medical community was beginning to take patients’ pain more seriously as a symptom that needed to be treated in itself.

The company pushed the drug to doctors using aggressive sales tactics, fraudulent marketing and false medical claims, including by obfuscating evidence of addiction, its critics say.

The methods were part of a long pattern of unscrupulous behavior by the Sackler family , descendants of Jewish immigrants to New York. The clan’s patriarch, Arthur Sackler, played a major role peddling Valium in the 1950s — America’s first prescription drug crisis — and the family put much of the same playbook to use selling opioids through Purdue. "
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

Indeed, this proves the reason that these Jewish folks are the scum of the earth. No wonder Hitler wanted them exterminated at all costs.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Senioreddy: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kollins11:
The Hustle is real. May God bless all hustlers and i hope these hustlers get released soon.

Anyway na way as long as you're not shedding innocent blood.

If you know the numbers of young people and adults that these criminal act has rendered useless, you won't say what you just said.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by DeepThroater: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

Indeed, this proves the reason that these Jewish folks are the scum of the earth. No wonder Hitler wanted them exterminated at all costs.

You need to read Two Hundred Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Eye opener.

Then search for Dr Tony Martins and how he exposed the Jew as the main force behind the Atlantic slave trade.

They are worse than scum.

They are pure evil.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by eeetuk(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
One thing in common among the Nigerian drug dealers is they all dressed up poorly. They wear sandals instead of shoes. Their faces looked dried. They are all short like 4 feet, 9 inches tall at maximum. They dressed up in Italian shorts. They looked funky. I bet they smell smell terrible as well. They have bushy hair and poorly looking faces.

That begs one question: are they all ibos?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by frog12: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
not until you make laws very strict, they will never stop
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by mainkendo: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Edipet:
small quantity is more suspicious bro,.
that is what I mean. It is cheap in Nigeria and doses not make sense to import small quantity and make profit
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by goody234: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
ibkayee:

I believe there's already somewhat of a crises in Abuja
Damn there will be a lot of unexplained deaths to come its bad in america
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by goody234: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
sircatherine45:

black cartels ? you know nothing about the opiod trade do you its whites selling that drug
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by ajibade971: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
NDLEA is doing a great job. Marwa needs to move to the EFCC to deal with useless politicians and corrupt government officials.NDLEA is doing a great job. Marwa needs to move to the EFCC to deal with useless politicians and corrupt government officials....
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by ojex004: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na dem
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Jakumo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
From the above pictures, it is clear that the vast majority of drug busts in Nigeria are for possession of cannabis Sativa, which is now recognized worldwide as a medically beneficial cash crop whose legalization is LONG overdue.

The hard-core opioid drugs and abused pharmaceutical -grade prescription medications now finding their way into Nigeria constitute a far greater threat to national security than all other addictive substances combined. The truly dangerous chemical drugs whose traffickers deserve LONG jail sentences are as follows.

1. Heroin ( Capable of killing on the first ever dosage by overdose, or due to adulteration with highly lethal Fentanyl.)
2. Cocaine ( Capable of killing on a single dosage by heart attack or stroke}
3. PCP ( Ghetto drug that causes complete madness and extreme unprovoked violent behavior)
4. Methamphetamine ( highly addictive, teeth dissolving, and psychosis-inducing)
5. Rohypnol ( tasteless and colorless memory-deleting date-rape drug. Causes paralysis, memory loss, and death from overdose)
7. Codiene Syrup ( Extremely addictive and powerful sedative that is capable of killing via overdose.
8. Fentanyl ( The deadliest drug in existence. The tiniest trace amount absorbed through the skin will kill quickly without antidote usage.)
9. Perscription Opioids ( Oxycodone, Oxycontin, This family of pharmaceutical drugs are killing more Americans daily than any other drug.
10. Alcohol (Legal in most countries yet capable of killing in one single overdose. Causes violent conduct and kills thousands annually from various diseases including liver cirrhosis, while raising annual death tolls due to drunk driver crashes, and senseless aggression.)
11. Synthetic THC ( This highly addictive, psychosis-inducing laboratory-manufactured chemical analog of marijuana's naturally-occurring psychoactive ingredient is sending unsuspecting marijuana smokers to lunatic asylums, hospitals, or mortuaries all over Europe at the moment. Synthetic THC is added to low-quality cannabis to make it more potent, while in the process poisoning the cannabis with a chemical that is destroying lives. )

Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, South Africa, Uganda, and now even Ghana, number among the African nations that have legalized and commercialized medical marijuana production. Nigeria would do well to board that cannabis gravy train to great wealth, so as to get an early start developing expertise and acquiring medical-grade cannabis seeds before other African nations move to dominate the medical marijuana industry.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by GeneralPula: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
ednut1:
Public executions for these people is needed with their parents being in attendance.
Ahh.

It means we would empty igbo population and subject them to extinction o..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by magicminister: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
[b][/b]I encourage the government to execute opiod traffickers. I’ve seeen the damage it has done to a large section of communities all over the world. We cannot allow it to thrive here in Nigeria. Fentanyl has no place here in Nigeria. The only thing we should tolerate is marijuana…

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by Jakumo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
magicminister:
[b][/b]I encourage the government to execute opiod traffickers. I’ve seeen the damage it has done to a large section of communities all over the world. We cannot allow it to thrive here in Nigeria. Fentanyl has no place here in Nigeria. The only thing we should tolerate is marijuana…

Fentanyl is the scariest drug of all by far. Just standing near an open container of it can render an unsuspecting person comatose in seconds.

Many Fentanyl deaths in the USA are now cases of people who smoked weed that had been spiked with the deadly sedative. Fentanyl is bad bad bad juju and one can only hope it NEVER finds its way into the hands of Nigeria's underworld trafficker networks already known to be connected with China's Triad gangs.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by quiteboy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The drug criminals are:

But Ironically, na dem still dey social media dey accuse Tinubu of drug.

I sometimes wonder if the word "shame" exists in their brain. They are online claiming billionaires, check very well, to eat na serious problem. Burst their lies, they insist and keep telling you the exact opposite of what is crystal clear. Ironically we will always see what we want to see.

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by quiteboy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
atutupoyoyo2211:
I don't support any political party, but don't be selective with information to further a particular narrative. In addition to the names you mentioned there is also the following names that were connected to various drug arrests, Olaleye Adeola, Oke Abosede Ronke, Taofeek Yusuf, Umar Hassan, Alfred Vratombo, Rabilu Sa'ad Abubakar, Muhammed Ahmed, Yusuf Ayinde. But you purposely mentioned only those of eastern extraction. I know its all politics, but if you want to relay an information, relay the full correct information.
what do you expect from a person that decides to see what they want to see?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport by sircatherine45(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
DeepThroater:

You need to read Two Hundred Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Eye opener.

Then search for Dr Tony Martins and how he exposed the Jew as the main force behind the Atlantic slave trade.

They are worse than scum.

They are pure evil.

I've downloaded them. Thanks for this resource!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Passengers, Driver Kidnapped In Port Harcourt, N14 Million Ransom Demanded / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) / Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.