Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. (1114 Views)

Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Kogi Governorship: I Will Defeat PDP, Wada Convincingly - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Tinubuadvocate: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Without mincing words or bringing stupid analysis our incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON will win these states convincingly.

Maiduguru
Jigawa
Kastina
Kebbi
Yobe

Kano
Kaduna
Zamfara
Sokoto
Niger
Benue
Jo's
Kogi
Kwara
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Calabar
Edo
Ebonyi.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by derecho(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Is that all?
K

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by nazicartel(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
They would've won Kwara. But as it stands now ehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Comedian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by MadamExcellency: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Maiduguri, Jos and Calabar are not States in Nigeria. This is why we have a problem in Nigeria with people like you in a network of power.

"Scavenger" political analyst on voting pattern and election matters in Nigeria.

Tinubuadvocate:
Without mincing words or bringing stupid analysis our incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON will win these states convincingly.

Maiduguri
Jigawa
Kastina
Kebbi
Yobe

Kano
Kaduna
Zamfara
Sokoto
Niger
Benue
Jo's
Kogi
Kwara
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Calabar
Edo
Ebonyi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Urheadmaster(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Beer parlor analyst tongue

Tulunbu can never win Ebonyi state, Kano state

Benue

Lagos state

Edo state

Calabar

Maiduguri

Kaduna state tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by God1000(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Forget North Central States, benue in particular
Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Obaofaba: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell them

Jagaban lokan

My own prediction is:

South West:,
Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ogun
Ondo

North Central
Kwara
Niger
Kogi
Nasarawa
Benue 35%
FCT 35%

North West
Kaduna
Zamfara
Kano 45% but win
Kebbi
Jigawa 35%

North East
Borno
Yobe

South South and south East combined
Ebonyi
Imo 35%
Edo 35%

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by sleek214(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Maiduguri is no a State in Nigeria. This is why we have problem in Nigeria with people like you in network of power.

Lol. Tinubu will even win Ikeja state, Ibadan state join too. Tinubu supporters and Obi supporters, I don't know who top the chat as the Dumbest
Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by LeoDeKing: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Maiduguri is no a State in Nigeria. This is why we have problem in Nigeria with people like you in network of power.

The word in bold is spelt "not". This is why I have problem with ipob.

When they have nothing to say, they start looking at spellings, grammar etc, and those are exactly what they are known for. Tell them, they tell you English isn't their mother's tongues.

Very funny pipu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by PandoraObi: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
What about nassarawa

2 Likes

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Moh247: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Well said

1 Like

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by GHOSTTALK: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Not only Kano... It's nnandi kanu..

1 Like

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by ejimatic: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Maiduguru
Jigawa
Kastina
Kebbi
Yobe

Kano
Kaduna
Zamfara
Sokoto
Niger
Benue
Jo's
Kogi
Kwara
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Calabar
Edo
Ebonyi.
. Whether they like it or not BAT is the incoming president!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by GHOSTTALK: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

When they have nothing to say, they start looking at spellings, grammar etc, and those are exactly what they are known for. Tell them, they tell you English isn't their mother's tongues.

Very funny pipu.
no it's not "pipu" it's spelt "people" this is why I have problems with grin chins... Even if you open their brain nothing go enter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Timatayo1: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
No be only calaba and jos e go win mushi and ojota

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin OP, Tinublue no go pay you for free, you must continue to dey deceive am dey talk say you dey do ya work grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Solsix(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Op I no see Anambra State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by MadamExcellency: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You quoted the wrong timeline.

I was not correcting the syntax nor the semantics.

Ordinarily I edit wrong spellings and sentences I quote without making fun of them.

It is either a problem with or problems with but that's secondary.

We are talking about an acclaimed expert on voting patterns and elections in Nigeria and yet he doesn't know that Maiduguri, Jos and Calabar are not States.

This is a tragedy

2 Likes

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by LeoDeKing: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
no it's not "pipu" it's spelt "people" this is why I have problems with unchins... Even if you open their brain nothing go enter..
Well, I deliberately wrote "pipu" to describe "dem".

Same can't be said of the dogshit she wrote up there.

Besides, he who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones. I was telling her to stop perry checking if she has nothing to say rather than trying to remove the small pebble from another man's eye while ignoring a branch of tree in hers.

For instance, the emboldened is spelt "urchins". I expect you to have learnt this from obituarists.

Now, gtf outta my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by AcuraZDX: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Tell them

Jagaban lokan

My own prediction is:

South West:,
Lagos
Osun
Oyo
Ekiti
Ogun
Ondo

North Central
Kwara
Niger
Kogi
Nasarawa
Benue 35%
FCT 35%

North West
Kaduna
Zamfara
Kano 45% but win
Kebbi
Jigawa 35%

North East
Borno
Yobe

South South and south East combined
Ebonyi
Imo 35%
Edo 35%

I like the way you guys lump Ebonyi and Imo in your analysis. For being so called "APC States". grin

On Friday, your Hope Uzodinma was Humiliated by Imolites at Heroes Square.

Nobody will tell you guys that, but keep foolíng yourselves thinking that Hope holds any electoral value in Imo.

You can ask questions about what happened on Friday grin.

Hope will be the first to dumb you guys sorry ass when jungle fully matures for the sake of his re-election.

Imolites hate APC like cancer. Only those benefiting are still with the Governor.

Even ward chairmen of APC in Imo are all Obidient. Including critical officers to the governor. This is a classified info. But I want to let you guys know this to avoid wasting una money oo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
No doubt about that.
ejimatic:
. Whether they like it or not BAT is the incoming president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Adblg0610: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Maiduguru
Jigawa
Kastina
Kebbi
Yobe

Kano
Kaduna
Zamfara
Sokoto
Niger
Benue
Jo's
Kogi
Kwara
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Calabar
Edo
Ebonyi.
I will remove Plateau, Cross Rivers , Edo,Ebonyin and include Gombe, Nasarawa as well as Rivers because of Wike & co factor , the same reason for retaining Benue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by AcuraZDX: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Adblg0610:
I will remove Plateau, Cross Rivers , Edo,Ebonyin and include Gombe, Nasarawa as well as Rivers because of Wike & co factor , the same reason for retaining Benue.

Lmao because of Wike?

Chai. You guys are neophytes in politics.

Well, it's good to dream grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Isobug: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Did I see Ebonyi State or are my eyes paining me?
By the way, thank God you said Maiduguri, Jos and Calabar, at least they are just like 3 LGAs each that's if APC can actually win those State capitals especially Jos and Calabar.

Meanwhile, I don't want to go without correcting you.
Maiduguri, Jos and Calabar are State capitals not States. They are just fragments of their respective parent States. You make noise here everyday but fail in things that require just little sense. Is it not an aberration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by GHOSTTALK: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Well, I deliberately wrote "pipu" to describe "dem".

Same can't be said of the dogshit she wrote up there.

Besides, he who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones. I was telling her to stop perry checking if she has nothing to say rather than trying to remove the small pebble from another man's eye while ignoring a branch of tree in hers.

For instance, the emboldened is spelt "urchins". I expect you to have learnt this from obituarists.

Now, gtf outta my mention.

urchins talk like this.. no difference from their brain drained leader..
Well people with brain sees a keyboard error... Urchins are just unreasonable "pipu"... Or pee-poo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu has lost the election when he started abusing other tribes.

Tinubu is a Yoruba Muslim candidate.

Tinubu is a bandit and hooligan.

Tinubu is a drug addict and can only be President of Chicago cocaine association.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Teeroyzimma: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Maiduguru
Jigawa
Kastina
Kebbi
Yobe

Kano
Kaduna
Zamfara
Sokoto
Niger
Benue
Jos
Kogi
Kwara
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Calabar
Edo
Ebonyi.
go back to nursery one, ode. Is maiduguiri a state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Deserea: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
The heart of BATified BATstards are desperately wicked.
Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Polchiz(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Maiduguru
Jigawa
Kastina
Kebbi
Yobe

Kano
Kaduna
Zamfara
Sokoto
Niger
Benue
Jo's
Kogi
Kwara
Ekiti
Osun
Oyo
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Calabar
Edo
Ebonyi.

Are seriously serious?
Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Keep that lamentation to yourself lad.
AcuraZDX:

I like the way you guys lump Ebonyi and Imo in your analysis. For being so called "APC States". grin

On Friday, your Hope Uzodinma was Humiliated by Imolites at Heroes Square.

Nobody will tell you guys that, but keep foolíng yourselves thinking that Hope holds any electoral value in Imo.

You can ask questions about what happened on Friday grin.

Hope will be the first to dumb you guys sorry ass when jungle fully matures for the sake of his re-election.

Imolites hate APC like cancer. Only those benefiting are still with the Governor.

Even ward chairmen of APC in Imo are all Obidient. Including critical officers to the governor. This is a classified info. But I want to let you guys know this to avoid wasting una money oo.

Re: The State That Tinubu Will Win Convincingly. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Stop disgracing yourself here .maiduguru isn't in east or Jos in southwest if you can't comprehend that is your business.
Isobug:
Did I see Ebonyi State or are my eyes paining me?
By the way, thank God you said Maiduguri, Jos and Calabar, at least they are just like 3 LGAs each that's if APC can actually win those State capitals especially Jos and Calabar.

Meanwhile, I don't want to go without correcting you.
Maiduguri, Jos and Calabar are State capitals not States. They are just fragments of their respective parent States. You make noise here everyday but fail in things that require just little sense. Is it not an aberration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) / See The Best And Worst Governor In SE / Patience Is Needed As The Naira Find It's Level - PwC Nigeria On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.