Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) (1117 Views)

LP: Account For Funds From Abroad, Suspended Treasurer, Opara Tells Abure / Ex-Police Commissioner Under Peter Obi, AIG Hassan (Rtd), Donates Building To LP / Kufre Carter: Governor Emmanuel Gave N4m To #EndSARS Protesters, I Got N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Take it back is a do or do affair.

Donate your N100k, N10k, N5k even N200.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

LP may spend less than other parties and still get the trophy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by lhordspy: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
For looting abi? All na 419 format .

LP are scammers. This is what scammers do. They create a fake alert screenshot to entice people to invest in whatever 419 thing they are trying to sell. With the sole aim to make people feels others are patronising the business with huge amount too.

Please dear Nigerians dont waste your money. Obi, Aisha yesufu, Tanko, Okupe and others are diverting the money as it is coming.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by ElegannnT: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Big boy
Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by fasmukol: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin
Pandora my guy!
The guy sabi do business no be small.
Make all Nairaland magas too go drop their last 1k.
Pandora must cash out from his gullible zombies by fire by force.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by oyin44: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Attention Attention Attention. .

Zombidients we need money to atract more crowds for the next rally in zamfara state..

Pls start donating now... cheesy ; cheesy grin

Coming from a town crier. ... grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by LilMissRobbie(f): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
We give to support those we believe in because we know that they've not stolen, but Thiefnubuu urchins will never give him a dime of their money because THEY KNOW that he's a serial looter and a shameless thief. They only expect to take from him during elections, they sell their destinies to him in exchange for 4K.

4K is what an average urchin is worth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by owobokiri(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Obi is Nigerias Last Chance at settling her unending and debilitating political squabbles. The mans humble and straight forward approach to problem solving is what a comatose Nigeria needs badly as we speak! In my assessment, Nigeria needs Obi as a president at this juncture more than Obi needs the presidency.

To start with, None of the other two major aspirants inspires! If Obi didn't emerge from the Labour Party, Nigerians would have been forced to choose between two crooks as presidents. Hopelessness would have been the order of the day! We all know Tinubu and Atiku for everything Evil in this country. Buhari was given to a lot of room to wiggle and manipulate because of his so called "elder state man" status. These ones are already known as elder thieves!

As a result, there won't be any benefits of the doubt. It will be "come and chop" again.. From day one as the president, any of the evil two will be facing fire from a country full of tired, angry and restive men! This happening when buharis nepotism has basically destroyed the countrys security structure is a dangerous mix that can elicit all sorts off varying conflicts.

Take it from me, Obi might be what the nation needs to avoid a cataclysmic civil strife..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Benjamin4388(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
We give to support those we believe in because we know that they've not stolen, but Thiefnubuu urchins will never give him a dime of their money because THEY KNOW that he's a serial looter and a shameless thief. They only expect to take from him during elections, they sell their destinies to him in exchange for 4K.

4K is what an average urchin is worth.
will things ever change..its clear it always be same..i like how passionate you are about nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Shikini: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by ItsTutsi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol payment for next campaign rally! The one in Ekiti no reach everybody

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by LilMissRobbie(f): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Benjamin4388:
will things ever change..its clear it always be same..i like how passionate you are about nigeria

I have to be o, my very life depends on it at this point. I won't allow one senile old man come and reward himself with my destiny. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by macdongenius: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
You well abi?

lhordspy:
For looting abi? All na 419 format .

LP are scammers. This is what scammers do. They create a fake alert screenshot to entice people to invest in whatever 419 thing they are trying to sell. With the sole aim to make people feels others are patronising the business with huge amount too.

Please dear Nigerians dont waste your money. Obi, Aisha yesufu, Tanko, Okupe and others are diverting the money as it is coming.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Benjamin4388(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

I have to be o, my very life depends on it at this point. I won't allow one senile old man come and reward himself with my destiny. God forbid!
Its a long road..our leaders are a reflection of the average nigeria lifestyle..till the next brother next door stop expecting to earn without working..delay instant gratification..see themselves as human beings that all their personalized roles..do away with greed,low self esteem.etc and love one another truely..omo until then na OYO We dey..even radicals like fela try e no work...but you can try the change expecially with the next man b4 you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by asanausana91: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
OBI is the greatest yahoo elder I have seen in this life. Peter Obi know that he is not winning this election but he only want to use foolish zombiedients to make his money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by BATified2023: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
owobokiri:
Obi is Nigerias Last Chance at settling her unending and debilitating political squabbles. The mans humble and straight forward approach to problem solving is what a comatose Nigeria needs badly as we speak! In my assessment, Nigeria needs Obi as a president at this juncture more than Obi needs the presidency.

To start with, None of the other two major aspirants inspires! If Obi didn't emerge from the Labour Party, Nigerians would have been forced to choose between two crooks as presidents. Hopelessness would have been the order of the day! We all know Tinubu and Atiku for everything Evil in this country. Buhari was given to a lot of room to wiggle and manipulate because of his so called "elder state man" status. These ones are already known as elder thieves!

As a result, there won't be any benefits of the doubt. It will be "come and chop" again.. From day one as the president, any of the evil two will be facing fire from a country full of tired, angry and restive men! This happening when buharis nepotism has basically destroyed the countrys security structure is a dangerous mix that can elicit all sorts off varying conflicts.

Take it from me, Obi might be what the nation needs to avoid a cataclysmic civil strife..
hope it’s not d same obi u describe here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by AfonjaEmir: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Its the same PO zombie.

Why cant thiefnubuu campaign with buhari's achievements??

You agbado miscreants are definitely useless...and stewpidly funny.

BATified2023:
hope it’s not d same obi u describe here?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Betanaija42moro: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is the first time I will be donating to support a politician.

For Nigeria to get better, and for us to destroy the structure of corruption holding this country to ransom, we must make sacrifices.

A litre of petrol is sold for #350 today, what about killings and kidnapping, corruption, inflation, poverty, unemployment, insecurity etc.

#The youths must take back the country#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by onez: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
owobokiri:

you hit the nail my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Roger3D(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Another format to scam people out of their money before the impending February defeat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Suunnn(f): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Donate your N100k, N10k, N5k even N200.
Funny enough
Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Roboto11: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
owobokiri:

You told us Obi was a thief just a few years ago.
Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by christejames(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2023
So organic...

ObiDatti to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by IgOga(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Scam alert grin

Obi has $500 million dollars in tax haven....God help you if you are foolish enough to spend on politicians.....those who donated to Buhari in 2015 nor see shishi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by akakurukukaku(m): 10:24am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

But Obi has not denounced Biafra. If he becomes the President, he will be loyal to Biafra and IPOB will be exported to every part of the country. That would plunge the nation into chaose
Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by Lanretoye(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Go fund me.
Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by owobokiri(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2023
akakurukukaku:

But Obi has not denounced Biafra. If he becomes the President, he will be loyal to Biafra and IPOB will be exported to every part of the country. That would plunge the nation into chaose

Did Buhari denounce Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen before you made him the President in 2014? Even Boko Haram once nominated him to represent them in their talks with the government! But you all overlooked that! Why do you set the bar too high when an Igbo is involved but steep it deep into the latrines when the candidates are not igbos

The current Vice Presidential candidate of the APC was accused by his predecessor in office at Borno government house as being the founder of Boko Haram! He did not deny it! A Boko Haram wanted terrorist was caught by security agents in his house at Borno, you gave him a pass..

Now you are about to coronate him as your vice president and ofcourse the incoming president, should Tinubu win since Tinubu is ailing badly. Why would I take you serious if you're okay with a Boko Haram founder as the president but worried that because Obi is Igbo, he must be an IPOB member?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2023
owobokiri:

Did Buhari denounce Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen before you made him the President in 2014? Even Boko Haram once nominated him to represent them in their talks with the government! But you all overlooked that! Why do you set the bar too high when an Igbo is involved but steep it deep into the latrines when the candidates are not igbos

The current Vice Presidential candidate of the APC was accused by his predecessor in office at Borno government house as being the founder of Boko Haram! He did not deny it! A Boko Haram wanted terrorist was caught by security agents in his house at Borno, you gave him a pass..

Now you are about to coronate him as your vice president and ofcourse the incoming president, should Tinubu win since Tinubu is ailing badly. Why would I take you serious if you're okay with a Boko Haram founder as the president but worried that because Obi is Igbo, he must be an IPOB member?

This is deep. Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by chukel(m): 3:53am On Jan 07, 2023
owobokiri:

you mean this obi you talked about in 2013? Just have some shame.

Re: Nigerian Credits N4M To LP Account. Donate Yours Today (PHOTOS) by drlateef: 4:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Another Ponzi scheme. Aisha, IPoB will deal with you after losing the election. You are in charge of this ponzi wahala.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Speaks On Fuel Scarcity: Tinubu Had Woken The Sleeping Giant / Tinubu Wins Ekiti As Atiku Takes 44%+ / Ayo Fayose Has Finished PDP On TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.