Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? (498 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
I think atiku will have between 1.5 to 2 million in ss and 700k-900 in se while tinubu will have between 1.2-1.5 mil in ss and 500-700k in se..

Atiku will have 150k in edo,400k in delta,159k in rivers,200k in bayelsa,300k in aks and 150k in crs.
He will poll 150k in IMO,150k in abia,100k in ebonyi,50k in anambra,100k in enugu..
Tinubu will poll 250k in edo,250k in delta,200k in rivers,190k in bayelsa,150k in crs and 200k in aks.
He will score 200k in imo, 150k in ebonyi,100k in abia,40k in anambra and 50k in imo...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Ojiofor
Immaculatejoe
Bennycollins
Sonoyom
Penguin2
Fergie001
Naptu
Igboid
Kwanza
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by PureMe01: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Op let me help u.
Atiku will get 4mil votes in SouthEast. 6mil votes in SouthSouth.
Tinubu will get 3mil votes in SouthEast. 4mil votes in SouthSouth.
Peter Obi will get 230,000 votes in SouthEast. 180,000 votes in SouthSouth.

Thiefnubuu's agbado urchins have learnt to smoke loud and very strong igbo every Sunday afternoon,so I'm here to support their views. I'm donating one bottle of jedi jedi agbo.

Let's all be mad together. E go help us from shege wey una APC land this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nothing.
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by MadamExcellency: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Political Scientists and Analysts quote some polls, extensive research, feasibility studies by reputable scholars, regional trends and local news reports when analysing voting trends but in Nigeria, we see wishful thinking, political party memberships of elites and the ability to manipulate votes and ballot harvesting taking over real information.

This is a pity. I don't know why people derive joy in creating unintelligent threads.

1 Like

Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Nothing.

Why? How come atiku and tinubu pulled more crowd in the east than obi
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
The intelligence

What
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
If there are 100 people in SE, 95 of such people are strong supporters of Obi.. You guys don't know shit about SE politics..
I follow many of Soludo's Commissioners on Facebook, all of them are Obidient.. On election day, the polling unit of Soludo, the highest other party can get in his unit is 5, the rest will be for LP..

For SS, I will speak only for Rivers State, especially Bonny Island cuz I spent One year there. Just came back last Month....
If there are 100 people there, 70 of them are die-hard Obi supporters..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by MadamExcellency: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:

What

Quote sources of your data like expected voter turnout, local strength and candidates acceptability in some LGAs, and people's expectations and reasons for voting among many other intelligent analyses.

Make it look like research work, not just a hypothesis.
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Quote sources of your data like expected voter turnout, local strength and candidates acceptability in some LGAs, and people's expectations and reasons for voting among many other intelligent analyses.

Make it look like research work, not just a hypothesis.

Thats time consuming na.am just permutating
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by sapele914(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
PureMe01:
Op let me help u.
Atiku will get 4mil votes in SouthEast. 6mil votes in SouthSouth.
Tinubu will get 3mil votes in SouthEast. 4mil votes in SouthSouth.
Peter Obi will get 230,000 votes in SouthEast. 180,000 votes in SouthSouth.

Thiefnubuu's agbado urchins have learnt to smoke loud and very strong igbo every Sunday afternoon,so I'm here to support their views. I'm donating one bottle of jedi jedi agbo.

Let's all be mad together. E go help us from shege wey una APC land this country
Maybe Na enjoy you dey enjoy before 2015?

Because APC is filled with Nigerians, not incorruptible Ghanaians like yourself?
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by MrColdsweat: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
PDP betrayed ndigbo.
We will respond to the betrayal at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by sapele914(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
MrColdsweat:
PDP betrayed ndigbo.
We will respond to the betrayal at the polls.
What of this Apga Judas?

Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by Richardonald(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
The way you guys they write nonsense baffles me.

Imagine Apc to got 1 to 2 million votes in SSgrin una think say una dey gombe, or you guys think Southerners especially the SE and SS reason like the north... As it right now the strongest Apc governor that can give Apc 200k votes in SS or SE is umahi, I believe Apc will get more votes in ebonyi than the entire southern states minus south west.

An average Nigerian hate apc,...

I will always say this Apc cannot win any election in Nigeria, free and fair without rigging, even in 2015 we know what happened, almighty buhari lost in 2019, we know what happened... In a sane country, Apc won't be campaigning or even contesting...
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Richardonald:
The way you guys they write nonsense baffles me.

Imagine Apc to got 1 to 2 million votes in SSgrin una think say una dey gombe, or you guys think Southerners especially the SE and SS reason like the north... As it right now the strongest Apc governor that can give Apc 200k votes in SS or SE is umahi, I believe Apc will get more votes in ebonyi than the entire southern states minus south west.

An average Nigerian hate apc,...

I will always say this Apc cannot win any election in Nigeria, free and fair without rigging, even in 2015 we know what happened, almighty buhari lost in 2019, we know what happened... In a sane country, Apc won't be campaigning or even contesting...

How did buhari get 1 mil in ss? If you hate apc,others love them.
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by Richardonald(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:

How did buhari get 1 mil in ss? If you hate apc,others love them.
I think say u Sabi politics... The role of abba kyari, some southern governors promise him at least 25% in their states, an era of writing resultsgrin..

Bro to tell you the truth, the only way your party can win this election is by vote buying and massive rigging.. and the rigging must be more bigger than that of 2019 or they lose...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Richardonald:
I think say u Sabi politics... The role of abba kyari, some southern governors promise him at least 25% in their states, an era of writing resultsgrin..

Bro to tell you the truth, the only way your party can win this election is by vote buying and massive rigging.. and the rigging must be more bigger than that of 2019 or they lose...

Did you see Abba kyari doing it? Any evidence or its just your imagination?
Anyway,since obi has divided pdp votes,tinubu doesnt need to stress himself mucu
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by Richardonald(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:

Did you see Abba kyari doing it? Any evidence or its just your imagination?
Anyway,since obi has divided pdp votes,tinubu doesnt need to stress himself mucu
lol grin buhari polled almost 3million votes in 2 states, kano and katsina that is enough to cancel whatever SE is vomitinggrin, you and I knows your party cannot polled more than 1.5 million votes in those two states, do the calculation yourself. Your party cannot get what they got in 2019 in SE,SS. Plus losing majority votes buhari got in the north, we all knew how SW votegrin. How his he going to win
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Richardonald:
lol grin buhari polled almost 3million votes in 2 states, kano and katsina that is enough to cancel whatever SE is vomitinggrin, you and I knows your party cannot polled more than 1.5 million votes in those two states, do the calculation yourself. Your party cannot get what they got in 2019 in SE,SS. Plus losing majority votes buhari got in the north, we all knew how SW votegrin. How his he going to win

Sw usually gives bloc votes to their son.their son is on the ballot so expect 60%.
Tinubu will thrash obi in ne/nw which will cancel obi victory in se /ss.tinubu will get close to what buhari got or even more because apc is intact and stronger,pdp is weaker and lp is not experienced
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by SLAP44: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
garfield1:

Why? How come atiku and tinubu pulled more crowd in the east than obi

Inducement.

On the election day, eyes will be clear.
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by Ruggedniggaone: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
This op go just dey constituting nuisance on nairaland that guy is completely lost
Re: How Many Votes Will Tinubu And Atiku Get In Se/ss? by garfield1: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
This op go just dey constituting nuisance on nairaland that guy is completely lost

Painment

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Are Nothing Outside Nigeria, Watch This Video / Tinubu Supporters Planning To Resume Yoruba Nation Agitation Over 'APC Crisis' / Some Good Attribute Of The 3 Major Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.