Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election (40731 Views)

Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Latest Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu: Performance Index Of Tinubu And Peter Obi As Governors. / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by EndsarsReloaded: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
asanausana91:
Rubbish! Presently I am drinking with my igbo guys we are just hailing Peter Obi but God know that me and my entire family will never vote for peter Obi.
E go shock Una.

Everyone knows you're employed by Atiku to market him but unfortunately for both of you, Nigerians have rejected him.

You guys have refused to accept the reality that Nigerians are fed up with PDAPC mediocrity, corruption, maladministration, incompetence and irresponsibility.

2023 will shock you all.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by AlwaysPositive: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
I have collected my PVC. I am voting OBIDATTI

3 Likes

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Thegoodone13(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Didn't you read the article? It stated PHYSICAL POLL, not online! They spoke with the respondents one on one!
. Don't allow emotions or your love for Obi to over power your thinking ability. Obi is my choice for this presidential election but with old system we want to use, it will favour APC or PDP more than Obi. Go to rural area and conduct your poll.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Temptee101(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
Peter Obi is our next president in waiting

Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by EndsarsReloaded: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
stuffs2002:
IPOB plans can be summarised as. follows

Plan A: Claim not to be Nigerians and fight for BIAFRA which failed and bursted in their faces

Plan B: Become emergency Nigerians and start supporting Obi for president. Unfortunately this is seriously failing as Obi didn't get any real support nationally

Plan C: Start attacking Bola Tinubu who is a fellow southerner out of hatred just because he seems the national favourite

Plan D: Go back to their BIAFLA or death MADNESS after Obi has lost the elections

grin grin ;DPains! Anguish!! Tears!! Sorrows!!
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Slippy: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Federal Capital Territory, Southeast, South-south and North-central geopolitical zones.

These zones don't give a full picture they are not even the top three zones in terms of registered voters in the country.

All Peter Obi/LP will do is disrupt PDP's chances
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Jaysleeves(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
diadem10:
Another Fabu.

Meanwhile I have been asking the hateful Zombiedients if Tinubu is responsible for their misfortune, they can't respond till now. I mean Tinubu isn't any of SE governors nor part of any federal admin. So what's with the obsession? Na madness? If you're misfortune, face your Governor. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he a part of any federal admin. As simple as Abc.

As a matter of fact, it was Obi and Atiku who were previously in the federal admin and were both shambolic. Obi was part of Gej's federal admin and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatisation of our electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku shambolic privatisation. All these are still affecting Nigerians today.

Obi was also fingered as master planner behind Madueke's corruption at the federal, as confessed by the arrested fidelity Md, Okonkwo.

These are all you should be talking about, Not Tinubu who didn't rule or your papa.

Instead of facing your governor in your region, you're crying over Tinubu whose Lagos keep soaring. Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island, Magodo, Eko atlantic city etc. Tinubu ensured their development.

Before Tinubu in 1999, Lagos igr was nothing to write about until Tinubu came in and revamped Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa and we're yet to add Tinubu's Lekki trade Zone, the best in Africa.

Thus all you Biafra people can cry me a river. Tinubu isn't a Biafra man or responsible for your misfortune. Learn to face those who are responsible for your woes.

Pls enough of Lagos was nothing before tinubu. moreso how did the private investment in real estates in those aforementioned areas improves quality of life of the common Lagosians. Most people staying at those axis are not Lagosians, even self na chagurri (abacha people ) develop both banana island and EkO Atlantic for purely business purposes. I have worked in those places and I stay on the island too. pls oga explain how this benefit Lagosians economical.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Alpharey: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
diadem10:
Another Fabu.

Meanwhile I have been asking the hateful Zombiedients if Tinubu is responsible for their misfortune, they can't respond till now. I mean Tinubu isn't any of SE governors nor part of any federal admin. So what's with the obsession? Na madness? If you're misfortune, face your Governor. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he a part of any federal admin. As simple as Abc.

As a matter of fact, it was Obi and Atiku who were previously in the federal admin and were both shambolic. Obi was part of Gej's federal admin and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatisation of our electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku shambolic privatisation. All these are still affecting Nigerians today.

Obi was also fingered as master planner behind Madueke's corruption at the federal, as confessed by the arrested fidelity Md, Okonkwo.

These are all you should be talking about, Not Tinubu who didn't rule or your papa.

Instead of facing your governor in your region, you're crying over Tinubu whose Lagos keep soaring. Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island, Magodo, Eko atlantic city etc. Tinubu ensured their development.

Before Tinubu in 1999, Lagos igr was nothing to write about until Tinubu came in and revamped Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa and we're yet to add Tinubu's Lekki trade Zone, the best in Africa.

Thus all you Biafra people can cry me a river. Tinubu isn't a Biafra man or responsible for your misfortune. Learn to face those who are responsible for your woes.

Stop crying. It is only election. Not war

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by lovinagbad: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

If Peter Obi wins this election, God has given the black man the greatest gift of all times
Una eye go clear
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Obaino1985: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
We are obidients and yusful no doubt about that
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by lovinagbad: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Temptee101:
Peter Obi is our next president in waiting

Nigeria shall be great again
Una don start POLL again
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Redman44(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Didn't you read the article? It stated PHYSICAL POLL, not online! They spoke with the respondents one on one!

They will never accept the result of this poll. Even though it is a physical one. The truth is that Obi stands a good chance of winning the presidential elections. The Muslim - Muslim ticket by APC worked in Kaduna but won't fly nationally for so many reasons. Lagos State will vote Labour without tinubu thugs scattering things on election day. In the south east and south South, if there is a 70% voters turn out on election day, APC would lose the battle by 2pm that day. On Peter Obi we stand.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by OdefaGirl(f): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
The Indomitable Team

Team OBI-DATTI

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by baretalk: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nonsense ipob zombidients lies.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by okorogodwin4(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tillubuu dogs will not bark tonight

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by baretalk: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Redman44:

They will never accept the result of this poll. Even though it is a physical one. The truth is that Obi stands a good chance of winning the presidential elections. The Muslim - Muslim ticket by APC worked in Kaduna but won't fly nationally for so many reasons. Lagos State will vote Labour without tinubu thugs scattering things on election day. In the south east and south South, if there is a 70% voters turn out on election day, APC would lose the battle by 2pm that day. On Peter Obi we stand.
You zombidients are very stupid. Elections is 4 weeks away, prepare for tears.

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by BlazinGlory40: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ifypros:
Fake poll.

Conduct yours
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by ayenale1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
What APC and other parties don't know is that those rooting for PO in the background are more than those seen in rallies and social media...

4 Likes

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by BlazinGlory40: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
stuffs2002:

Plan A: Claim not to be Nigerians and fight for BIAFRA which failed and bursted in their faces

Plan B: Become emergency Nigerians and start supporting Obi for president. Unfortunately this is seriously failing as Obi didn't get any real support nationally

Plan C: Start attacking Bola Tinubu who is a fellow southerner out of hatred just because he seems the national favourite

Plan D: Go back to their BIAFLA or death MADNESS after Obi has lost the elections

Cry more bro! Cry some more!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by asanausana91: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Everyone knows you're employed by Atiku to market him but unfortunately for both of you, Nigerians have rejected him.

You guys have refused to accept the reality that Nigerians are fed up with PDAPC mediocrity, corruption, maladministration, incompetence and irresponsibility.

2023 will shock you all.
hahahaaaa �. Obi will not even see second position,I swear.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by diadem10: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jaysleeves:

Pls enough of Lagos was nothing before tinubu. moreso how did the private investment in real estates in those aforementioned areas improves quality of life of the common Lagosians. Most people staying at those axis are not Lagosians, even self na chagurri (abacha people ) develop both banana island and EkO Atlantic for purely business purposes. I have worked in those places and I stay on the island too. pls oga explain how this benefit Lagosians economical.

Are you seriously crying because there's development in a place? Just imagine the rubbish going on. So you preferred those places weren't developed? Anyway, I have told you already, go and face your Biafra governor. Tinubu isn't a Biafra governor and isn't responsible for your misforrrtune

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by femtex007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Freethinker87:
Peter Obi winning the Presidential poll is not in doubt. I'm more concerned about Lagos State gubernatorial election. Tinubu's boy-boy Sanwo-Olu cannot continue as Governor after what happened at #EndSARS, plus the menacing agberos.

We need a change in Lagos. We must put an end to the chaos and bring back some sanity. We cannot continue waking up by 4am only to get to work by 8am. We cannot continue pretending like these things are normal.

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for Governor of Lagos State, Vote Labour Party.
Werey
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by BlazinGlory40: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Trash IPOB terrorist Zombidient infantile poll.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
All these unscientific IPOB inspired rubbish polls are just giving some delusional, brainwashed, retar@ded and gullible Zombidients unnecessary hope.

I love your agony! It won’t end soon. Keep crying!!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Hisxlency01: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
diadem10:
Another Fabu.

Meanwhile I have been asking the hateful Zombiedients if Tinubu is responsible for their misfortune, they can't respond till now. I mean Tinubu isn't any of SE governors nor part of any federal admin. So what's with the obsession? Na madness? If you're misfortune, face your Governor. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he a part of any federal admin. As simple as Abc. Mumu Analysis

As a matter of fact, it was Obi and Atiku who were previously in the federal admin and were both shambolic. Obi was part of Gej's federal admin and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatisation of our electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku's shambolic privatisation. All these are still affecting Nigerians today.

Obi was also fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption at the federal, as confessed by the arrested fidelity Md, Okonkwo.

These are all what you should be talking about, Not Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.

mumu analysis

2 Likes

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by femtex007(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Maycher:
I don't care what anyone thinks or what the agbado urchins say.

I've never voted before but this around, I had to struggle to get my PVC.

Only one person has my vote in 2023, Peter Obi.

Peter Obi isn't the messiah but he's way better than Atiku and Tinubu.

We have to get it right in 2023, else, Nigeria will hit its nadir.
With your one vote
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by zionstaar75: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
Bloomberg
ANAP
Nextier
And now BantuPage

These groups all conducted different polls and one person always come out tops: Peter Obi!

Let people keep deceiving themselves, they will be in for a shocker I'm this coming elections.
so if 5000 people responded to the pool it's an indicator that obi will win,the op didn't show a screenshot of the number of people that took part in the poll in trying to be mischievous. We are more intelligent than this.i will give the op 300k if obi wins my email is gbadesky75@gmail.com. in 7 days after the election I'll transfer the money to his account
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by AudiA90: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
stuffs2002:

All zombidients , Obi supporters and obidense will jump in Atlantic ocean come Feb 2023 ! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by femtex007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
vengertime:
Only a generational mad family members will vote Thiefnubuuu for President
Only a bastard will spew this nonsense out of his gutter mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by femtex007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
AudiA90:

All zombidients , Obi supporters and obidense will jump in Atlantic ocean come Feb 2023 ! grin grin
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by SmartPolician: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
lovinagbad:
Una eye go clear

Nobody eye go clear.

The sufferings will only continue or even get worse

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Redman44(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
baretalk:

You zombidients are very stupid. Elections is 4 weeks away, prepare for tears.

Tinubu is not fit for the throne in Aso Rock, you should know. You are the one that is stupid. You think any serious thinking PDP supporter in the south will vote a Northerner into power after 8 years of Buhari presidency? The south South will vote PDP for Governors but LP/Obi for President. Same for South East. There is even a PDP for Peter Obi Movement operating in the south east and south South now. Realistically, Atiku is a miscalculation by PDP for the 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by JAGS001(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
The physical poll was conducted online abi?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.