Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election (40727 Views)

Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Latest Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu: Performance Index Of Tinubu And Peter Obi As Governors. / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
vengertime:
Only a generational mad family members will vote Thiefnubuuu for President

Especially your family members.

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by lesbiconverter: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Unna no dey tire?

Come February, 2023, you will cry blood.

I respectfully call on INEC just like many like minded Nigerians to produce a level playing ground for all the contestants.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man that believe in the Democratic process. Whether you are his fan or not, you can attest to this fact most especially during the primary election. While those that are not prepared were calling for consensus candidate on the party, he remained the only one who opposed that undemocratic practice.

If the election is free and fair, before 2pm, he'll have been a president elect. It's that simple.

The structure is there. Achievements boku.

Online polls is always against him, again, the primary election attest to this.

Political minions can keep masturbating on this, we don't care.
You say wetin?

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by obi58: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
priceactionx:
someone far away from Nigeria will make a pull and less than a population of 4 wards with less than 20k people including those without pvc will vote and someone that doesn't want to understand how Nigeria political space is being controlled and manipulated here will be jubilating.
Is like many kids are in this politics section?
As long as Nigeria is using same type of system, that keep on repeating same old politicians in power, online polls are very useless. The real election manipulations are in the rural areas and within the locals. And the old guys know how to get them. Nothing will change.

Bros wake up and smell the coffee.

Some people are going about campaigning for votes while others are crying that BVAS shouldn't be used in rural areas because of network. The same people are also crying that this CBN withdrawal limit should not stand.

If they have the structure as they claim why are they afraid to go head to head with other parties and win fair and square?

5 Likes

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Karlifate: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
cheesy

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
The eventual losers of real election always win online polls
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by MartinsD12(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
diadem10:
Another Fabu.

Meanwhile I have been asking the hateful Zombiedients if Tinubu is responsible for their misfortune, they can't respond till now. I mean Tinubu isn't any of SE governors nor part of any federal admin. So what's with the obsession? Na madness? If you're misfortune, face your Governor. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he a part of any federal admin. As simple as Abc.

As a matter of fact, it was Obi and Atiku who were previously in the federal admin and were both shambolic. Obi was part of Gej's federal admin and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatisation of our electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku's shambolic privatisation. All these are still affecting Nigerians today.

Obi was also fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption at the federal, as confessed by the arrested fidelity Md, Okonkwo.

These are all what you should be talking about, Not Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.

Instead of facing your governor in your region, you're crying over Tinubu whose Lagos keep soaring. Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island, Magodo, Eko atlantic city etc. Tinubu ensured their development.

Before Tinubu in 1999, Lagos igr was nothing to write about until Tinubu came in and revamped Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa and we're yet to add Tinubu's Lekki trade Zone, the best in Africa.

Thus all you Biafra people can cry me a river. Tinubu isn't a Biafra man or responsible for your misfortune. Learn to face those who are responsible for your woes.

Trash

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by gabicon: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obi-beats-tinubu-atiku-others-in-new-physical-poll-ahead-of-2023-presidential-election/

I travelled to a state capital today, I have moved from an end of the city to another and I haven't seen as much as a leaflet of Labour party.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Shikini: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Great
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Mrmb: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Unna no dey tire?

I respectfully call on INEC just like many like minded Nigerians to produce a level playing ground for all the contestants.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man that believe in the Democratic process. Whether you are his fan or not, you can attest to this fact most especially during the primary election. While those that are not prepared were calling for consensus candidate on the party, he remained the only one who opposed that undemocratic practice.

If the election is free and fair, before 2pm, he'll have been a president elect. It's that simple.

U understand the political play of this country... You sabi
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by target007(m): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
I QUITE APPRECIATE THOSE WHO WANT PETER OBI TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY COME 2023, BUT WHAT THE MAJORITY ARE FAILING TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT IT IS NOT ONLY THE PRESIDENCY THAT RULES NIGERIA.

HOW WILL MR. PETER OBI PASS THE MAJORITY OF THE CHANGES HE HOPES TO BRING TO NIGERIANS WHEN HE DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE MEMBER OF THE LABOUR PARTY CANDIDATES IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATE.

PLEASE, CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW HE WILL GOVERN NIGERIA?

PLEASE NOTE (I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF EITHER APC OR PDP) BUT THEY ALREADY HAVE STRUCTURES IN PLACE ACROSS NIGERIA TO GOVERN THE COUNTRY AND ALSO ANY OF THEIR FAILURE TO WIN, WILL MAKE THEM 'DEADLY' OPPOSITIONS TO MR. PETER OBI'S PRESIDENCY.

MR. PETER OBI HIMSELF KNOWS THIS, BUT HE ONLY GETS THERE AND USES THE EXCUSES OF NOT BEING SUPPORTED BY THE SENATE AND THE H.O.R.

I AM SURE HE WOULD HAVE FULFILLED HIS OWN PERSONAL AGENDA OF BECOMING A PRESIDENT, BUT HE IS GOING TO BE A LION WITHOUT TEETH.

THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS.

COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS, WHAT'S YOUR SAY? HOW WILL PETER OBI RULE NIGERIA AS THE SOLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM A PARTY THAT HAS NO OTHER CANDIDATES IN THE HOUSE OF SENATE AND REPRESENTATIVE HOW?

PLEASE TELL ME, NIGERIANS - THIS IS A MUST-ANSWER QUESTION. IF NOT, WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE 1.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by themanderon: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
kiss
diadem10:
Another Fabu.

Meanwhile I have been asking the hateful Zombiedients if Tinubu is responsible for their misfortune, they can't respond till now. I mean Tinubu isn't any of SE governors nor part of any federal admin. So what's with the obsession? Na madness? If you're misfortune, face your Governor. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he a part of any federal admin. As simple as Abc.

As a matter of fact, it was Obi and Atiku who were previously in the federal admin and were both shambolic. Obi was part of Gej's federal admin and was the one who chaired the shambolic privatisation of our electricity disco after it was bought back from the previous Atiku's shambolic privatisation. All these are still affecting Nigerians today.

Obi was also fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption at the federal, as confessed by the arrested fidelity Md, Okonkwo.

These are all what you should be talking about, Not Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa.

Instead of facing your governor in your region, you're crying over Tinubu whose Lagos keep soaring. Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, Banana Island, Magodo, Eko atlantic city etc. Tinubu ensured their development.

Before Tinubu in 1999, Lagos igr was nothing to write about until Tinubu came in and revamped Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa and we're yet to add Tinubu's Lekki trade Zone, the best in Africa.

Thus all you Biafra people can cry me a river. Tinubu isn't a Biafra man or responsible for your misfortune. Learn to face those who are responsible for your woes.

Sons and daughters of belial una wehdon ohhh. Keep spinning more lies till you choke on it.

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Okhuadams(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/obi-beats-tinubu-atiku-others-in-new-physical-poll-ahead-of-2023-presidential-election/
Hmm how physical poll take guarantee victory. Make una dey deceive una selfcfor person wey even the South East no take seriously serious
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Olaolex: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Lol, why these people deceiving obi?
Shouldn't you be happy that they are deceiving him? Why are you now wailing over someone else headache

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by LegacyB: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
I remember all pools predicting red waves in the USA.
Pools are the biggest scams
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Puremind1225: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Come 2023 he will clear the elders.
for those that understand the language
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by jimmynauty: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Unna no dey tire?

Will remind thee after feb
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Unna no dey tire?

And he remove Ambode, put his cronies, a democrat indeed, make Lagos a demo military. Anyone goes out of his way, he removes, like GOS , the senator, Ambode, democratic indeed
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by DrAkpamudehe: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
diadem10:
Another Fabu.

How has the increased igr in Lagos improved the lives of lagosians? And which auditing firm confirmed or audited the Lagos state government finances when Lagos is never known to open its books?

Brainless Agbadorian
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by ShowYourCertificate: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
so if 5000 people responded to the pool it's an indicator that obi will win,the op didn't show a screenshot of the number of people that took part in the poll in trying to be mischievous. We are more intelligent than this.i will give the op 300k if obi wins my email is gbadesky75@gmail.com. in 7 days after the election I'll transfer the money to his account
Duly noted.

I will give that money to an Orphan Home of my choice if Obi wins.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by dyera(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
ghiloman28:
Lol person wey no fit win one single state for Nigeria Dey always win with wide mergin online grin Make una Dey play coz LP can’t even win in Anambra cheesy

By the time you realize 2023 is not 2019, it will be too late for you and your presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Shikini: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Obaofaba:
Unna no dey tire?

Oga, conduct your own physical poll (not rented crowd at rallies) and publish the results.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by NaijaElba(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
Same way GEJ and Atiku beat PMB in 2015, and 2019, respectively. You people keep deceiving Obi.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Jack500: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Freethinker87:
Peter Obi winning the Presidential poll is not in doubt. I'm more concerned about Lagos State gubernatorial election. Tinubu's boy-boy Sanwo-Olu cannot continue as Governor after what happened at #EndSARS, plus the menacing agberos.

We need a change in Lagos. We must put an end to the chaos and bring back some sanity. We cannot continue waking up by 4am only to get to work by 8am. We cannot continue pretending like these things are normal.

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for Governor of Lagos State, Vote Labour Party.

I hope you don't cry your eyes out in February, grin grin you will be shocked
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by BossGerald: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
TemmyT002:
Atiku should just surrender this wasteful ambition and allow Obi to beat APC hands down.

No oo, we need him to help us devide northern votes
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Anambra1stS0n: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Okhuadams:
Hmm how physical poll take guarantee victory. Make una dey deceive una selfcfor person wey even the South East no take seriously serious
Don't worry few day to go, I will invite you conduct streets poll in South-east to cure your ignorance
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by historic: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Check the names of people saying Obi cannot win... You will already know where they are from... They are dreaming if they think only their people will give Tinubu the victory and forget that other tribes have already chosen who they want
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by historic: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
1Dray:

No matter how you PDP, APC and their urchins want to use psyche to demoralize Obidients with the line "Obi can't win", let it be known to you that, we will never fall for it. Obi will surely win, you can take that to the bank.

Don't mind them .. they are wasting their time cause the ship has already sailed and there is no turning back

1 Like

Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by FreedomfromtheT: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
God bless the in coming president Peter Obi
Amen.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Espelbengz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Una no d Taya? Shebi febuhari is just around the corner! ,��
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by Edipet(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
so if 5000 people responded to the pool it's an indicator that obi will win,the op didn't show a screenshot of the number of people that took part in the poll in trying to be mischievous. We are more intelligent than this.i will give the op 300k if obi wins my email is gbadesky75@gmail.com. in 7 days after the election I'll transfer the money to his account
if you studied your statistics very well you would know that, you can take Data from just 20 people and draw your conclusion on your project. I know obi might not win because of rural areas in the north and how the Will combine the election same day with national assembly election. If presidential election is to be done in different day from the national assembly, obi will have very high chances of wining. That will not stop us from supporting him, me and my household and all the people closer to me.
Re: Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election by ayanbadejo68166: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Come 2023 he will clear the elders.Come 2023 he will clear the elders....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.