Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah (9538 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo: Otedola Supporting His Friend Tinubu Is Business, Not Politics / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Cmanforall: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2022

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Acidosis(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2022
lansile:

Comprehension problem there, contrarily, what you believe was the basis for Yorubas not having a reason to misbehave is actually the ground for them to misbehave according to the first commenter. Try read better next time before jumping to your usual derogatory comments against yorubas as you succumbed to your inner tribal bigotry.

One minute of critical thinking would have cleared your misguided thoughts.

According to the first commenter, people "misbehaved" because they felt some level of deprivation. So what deprivation have you faced as a Yoruba man as far as political representation and resource-allocation issues are concerned??

Why don't you wait for 24 years without a Yoruba man/woman as president or vice president and lets see whether our people will agitate or not.

My "inner tribal bigotry" is only against a known thief. If supporting that thief is the only way to confirm my ethnicity on a faceless forum, I will rather choose to be Igbo on Nairaland while I go about my offline business as a Yoruba man. grin grin Awon omo alai ni ro nu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Jlow2: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Believe this terrorists on your peril,their time is up, the table is about to turn, fulani terrorist must be flushed out to futa jalon
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by tempest01(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Abandoned ? Your affiliates are killing and kidnapping all over Nigeria and he is keeping quiet and giving moral support. What more do you want?
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by AgroDoctor: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I've never seen such an opportunistic tribe like fulani. Their man came to power but they messed up big time. Niger-delta too behaved this way. I remember mend, asari dokubo, jomogbomo, tompolo and the likes. They turned aso vila to their second home

I stand to be corrected, only yoruba didn't misbehave during obj's 2 terms in office. In fact, we didn't care.

Now that am supporting Obi, whom I strongly believe will win next year's election in all indications, I hope my igbo brothers too would behave in a mature and patriotic way. To be honest, this remains the fears of some undecided voters amongst us, not that they hate ibos per se. We live together peacefully and are now inter-marrying.

Opinions are welcome please cos we've never had an igbo president b4 so, we can't tell. Will the agitations stop once obi wins? God bless Nigeria.

Your submission is devoid of ethnicism.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Diego35M: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2022
D issue is that Nigeria development cannot start from d North there... That’s why d Federal capital is still hard on d Abuja soil... it has to start from an already civilized places like Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Benin, Delta and others, wake up to reality... any other side especially from d North is a waste of resources...
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Mathantics: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Bloody Sahelian dwellers that should be in in jail for slaughtering Nigerian farmers all over the country

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by thinkmoney(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I've never seen such an opportunistic tribe like fulani. Their man came to power but they messed up big time. Niger-delta too behaved this way. I remember mend, asari dokubo, jomogbomo, tompolo and the likes. They turned aso vila to their second home

I stand to be corrected, only yoruba didn't misbehave during obj's 2 terms in office. In fact, we didn't care.

Now that am supporting Obi, whom I strongly believe will win next year's election in all indications, I hope my igbo brothers too would behave in a mature and patriotic way. To be honest, this remains the fears of some undecided voters amongst us, not that they hate ibos per se. We live together peacefully and are now inter-marrying.

Opinions are welcome please cos we've never had an igbo president b4 so, we can't tell. Will the agitations stop once obi wins? God bless Nigeria.
You have brain. I love u. I believe the agitation will fizzle away. Majority of Igbos really can't imagine any country aside Nigeria, they can't afford to leave. They have invested everywhere. Its the marginalisation and cheating that is the root cause if the agitations

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by BJanta: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:

The igbos started tribalism by killing sardauna of sokoto, Ahmdu Bello, Abubakar Tafawa Belewa!!!

the Igbos had good relations with the North & as such the Igbos had more appointments in government from Southern Nigeria.

The same Igbos launched a coup d’état that not only removed Tafa Balewa but killed him as well. The Igbos never complained of marginalization under Tafa Balewa.

Their son (Nnamdi Azikiwe) refused the right to include the secession clause that Awolowo had proposed. In his words ‘WE ARE ONE NIGERIA’. Ahmadu Bello even proposed to include Awo’s secession but Nnamdi Azikiwe refused.

Nnamdi Azikiwe knew that about Major General Aguyi Ironsi’s coup beforehand and ran away. The same Major General Aguyi Ironsi scraped the Regional system that Nigeria had practiced & replaced it with a Unitary system. All efforts to make him return it back to the regional system fell on deaf ears. Before the declaration of Biafra, Major Adaka Boro had declared the Niger Delta Republic (so you see the word Niger Delta is not a Fulani or Obasanjo construct) & fought the federal forces in a 12 day war.

Guess who gave the order to capture Adaka Boro & who was tasked with capturing him? Major General Aguyi Ironsi gave the order for the capture of Major General Aguyi Ironsi & Colonel Ojukwu was sent to capture Adaka Boro. Ojukwu paraded Adaka Boro naked in the streets of Yenagoa but the same useless Okukwu included Niger Delta in his Biafran map without even consulting with Adaka Boro or any of our people. The same Ojukwu invaded Edo & Delta despite both states not being part of the of Biafra!!

Igbos are worse than anything they criticize!!

Why is it only Igbos who must view their success as an exponent of dominance over others?

That is Igbos for you. They want the right to offend others while refusing to accept the consequences of their offensive ways.

This is why they are currently political outcasts with no major Party willing to support their ambition to lead Nigeria.

Just if recent... They're asking other region to protect igbos...

But they enjoy attacking and killing northners on daily basis!!
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Sunnyja: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:

OBJ was a no nonsense man. You do any how you see any how.
OPC ( his brother) tried to mess up his government, go back to history and read his discisive response.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Eriokanmi: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sunnyja:
OBJ was a no nonsense man. You do any how you see any how.
OPC ( his brother) tried to mess up his government, go back to history and read his discisive response.
I had wanted to keep mum on the OPC issue but i think i need to set the record straight. Opc was factionalised for political reasons. Pa Fasheun, a refined gentleman was the one who set up opc for the purpose of securing our region from hoodlums and oppression. It wasn't set up to intimidate people. Gani Adams, one of his followers broke up and fictionalised it. He was working for Tinubu with his faction and opc was only domiciled in lagos as at that time. No opc and their activities were heard in other parts of yorubaland or Nigeria as we have today with fulani killing and maiming everywhere in Nigeria. North isn't even spared. Yorubas didn't do these when obj was in power so, there was no way opc could have messed up his government in the first place. Mend went as far as abuja throwing bombs under gej administration, remember?
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Scamburster(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
lansile:

Comprehension problem there, contrarily, what you believe was the basis for Yorubas not having a reason to misbehave is actually the ground for them to misbehave according to the first commenter. Try read better next time before jumping to your usual derogatory comments against yorubas as you succumbed to your inner tribal bigotry.
Bro that guy you quoted made a very good submission there.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Scamburster(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Acidosis:

One minute of critical thinking would have cleared your misguided thoughts.

According to the first commenter, people "misbehaved" because they felt some level of deprivation. So what deprivation have you faced as a Yoruba man as far as political representation and resource-allocation issues are concerned??

Why don't you wait for 24 years without a Yoruba man/woman as president or vice president and lets see whether our people will agitate or not.

My "inner tribal bigotry" is only against a known thief. If supporting that thief is the only way to confirm my ethnicity on a faceless forum, I will rather choose to be Igbo on Nairaland while I go about my offline business as a Yoruba man. grin grin Awon omo alai ni ro nu!
May God connect me with this kind of human in real life.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Starcy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Noted
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by BossGerald: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:

No fear bro, you don't know igbos well...even obi knows he cannot misbehave, igbos are the highest government critic in the whole Nigeria.

They criticize their own okoroawusa(Rochas okorocha), Uzodinma, they called Willie obiano and the wife so many names, they name enugu state governor "madam Ugwuanyi ", they roasted that senator that was arrested for organ harvesting in UK, they're roasting Abia state governor now, Soludo is feeling the heat as we speak...even Peter obi was not spared during his tenure despite everything that obi did for them(mind you these governors did very well during their terms).

See Uzodinma of imo state that buhari has visited more than any other state in Nigeria for commissioning project(this is just the south east)

Now to South South, they've criticized wike despite how well wike performed, Ben ayade of cross river is always insulted, they helped bini people relegate oshomole.

In the SW, hahaha...I don't need to tell you this one grin

Middle belt, e get any name wey dem no call yahaya bello of kogi state?? Even benue state governor saw hell, in Abuja buhari saw shege in the hands of igbos

In the north, they named elrufai "hell rufai grin", ganduje "gandollar"...how much more Peter obi.

I think what igbos need is a favourable condition to do their business shikena, so there's nothing to fear.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Whois(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Supporting OBI is our best bet. God forbid if Tinubu mistakenly win, agberos will replay what bandits did to the north to us in the south. This I have seen
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by omonnakoda: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Go and learn what makes Brazil a world leader?
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 7:59am On Dec 20, 2022
BABANGELZARMA, PLEASE SHUT UP.
EMEFIELE HAS ALWAYS SUPPORTED MACBAN FULANI HERDSMEN.
REMEMBER, FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.
SO PLEASE SHUT YOUR TAP.

From ORUNTO27.
ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2022
IT IS AREWA WE KNOW. WHO THE HELL REGISTER MACBAN?
WHO AUTHORIZED EMEFIELE TO SQUANDER NIGERIAN MONEY ON MACBAN TO KILL NIGERIANS?
THEY ARE NOW STILL KILLING IN KADUNA STATE. 32 KADUNARIANS WERE KILLED YESTERDAY.
BABANGELZARMA SHOULD BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW!!!
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2022
SEE HIS FACE SO BLACK AND WICKED.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2022
THE NW EMIRS AND THE SULTANATE REPRESENTED BY BMFBOKOISWA ARE BEHIND THEM
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Bunch of terrorists. Ka da fun yin lai.

A moderator is in love with me, she doesn't know how to tell me, for me to notice her, she is alway banning me and closing my threads.

SHE IS "NGOZI FULANI" OF BRITISH ROYAL PALACE.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2022
The support in arms and ammunition and military cover is not enough?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Yiibos behave in a matured and patriotic way? You were born overseas and you just came to Nigeria this month? Theirs will be worse.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

OP relax your mind. I'm supporting an IG o man to become President without any fear or favour. I believe the igbos are civilize and PO has promise to negotiate with all agitators. I'm not Igbo but I go die for PO matter.

Yiibos and civilized in the same sentence. Seems their gaslighting is really working on people.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Mrpojj:

Why the Fulani herders believes govt should go round Nigeria grab land and keep for them to use is what I cnt wrap my head around

OBAMA KERRY TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA IN 2014 PROPPED THEM TO COMMIT THAT SUICIDE. THEY DIDN'T THINK OF SELENSKYS LIKE KANU AND IGBOHO WILL ARISE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Added Glamour To Tinubu's Campaign In Edo State (video) / Nigeria Spent N7bn On Mali Crisis - Jonathan / Random Pictures From Kano Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.