Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah (9543 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo: Otedola Supporting His Friend Tinubu Is Business, Not Politics / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by ExAngel007(f): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
The National President of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders
Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Baba Ngelzarma, has
accused President Buhari of abandoning pastoralists in the
country despite the support they gave to him during his
2019 re-election.

Ngelzarma who was the former secretary of the association
before his election as president, said this during a chat with
newsmen in Abuja on Saturday, December 18. According to
him, the Buhari-led administration has budgeted large sums
of money for other sectors of Agriculture in the country and
has sidelined animal husbandry.

“On the eve of the last election that brought in Buhari for the second term, we endorsed him. We showed the world that we are with him but thereafter, up till now as I speak to you, nothing has been done.

Buhari has abandoned the pastoralists. This is very clear, whether Buhari or his lieutenants, the pastoralists have been abandoned by the government. In the last eight years, nothing tangible… while over N500 billion was spent on agronomy, nothing was spent on livestock, almost nothing.

Go and check all the state government’s budgetary provisions including the federal government’s budgetary provisions. If you see what is budgeted for livestock, you will be surprised.

Livestock is being neglected completely.”

He argued though the association is happy about the National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP), it would do
little or nothing to address the problems of pastoralists.

“Only recently the Buhari administration started implementing the National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP) where some states have accessed the N3 billion, N6 billion funding.

Some states started it, the one in Yola has started but we see it as a project that cannot solve the problem.

How do you think a livestock centre that can accommodate not more than 20,000 cows can solve the problem of the cows in Adamawa that are over two million? But as a model, it is okay, we appreciate it. At least the pastoralists will see how to modernise animal husbandry.”he said

https://www.thecable.ng/macban-buhari-abandoned-us-despite-supporting-his-reelection-bid-in-2019/amp

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Moh247: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
When you guys were making his government look bad

Any small thing you start fighting

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Eriokanmi: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
I've never seen such an opportunistic tribe like fulani. Their man came to power but they messed up big time. Niger-delta too behaved this way. I remember mend, asari dokubo, jomogbomo, tompolo and the likes. They turned aso vila to their second home

I stand to be corrected, only yoruba didn't misbehave during obj's 2 terms in office. In fact, we didn't care.

Now that am supporting Obi, whom I strongly believe will win next year's election in all indications, I hope my igbo brothers too would behave in a mature and patriotic way. To be honest, this remains the fears of some undecided voters amongst us, not that they hate ibos per se. We live together peacefully and are now inter-marrying.

Opinions are welcome please cos we've never had an igbo president b4 so, we can't tell. Will the agitations stop once obi wins? God bless Nigeria.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
How do you think a livestock centre that can accommodate not more than 20,000 cows can solve the problem of the cows in Adamawa that are over two million? But as a model, it is okay, we appreciate it. At least the pastoralists will see how to modernise animal husbandry.”he said

Should you occupy the entire state because you rear livestock? You guys caused more harm than good in this country.
I think ranching is better, get a designated acres of land for your business, you are making money from the trade.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by descarado: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Ojiofor: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Your plans to use Buhari to impose Ruga on us failed woefully.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Brendaniel: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na wa
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by PeterObi4LP: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I've never seen such an opportunistic tribe like fulani. Their man came to power but they messed up big time. Niger-delta too behaved this way. I remember mend, asari dokubo, jomogbomo, tompolo and the likes. They turned aso vila to their second home

I stand to be corrected, only yoruba didn't misbehave during obj's 2 terms in office. In fact, we didn't care.

Now that am supporting Obi, whom I strongly believe will win next year's election in all indications, I hope my igbo brothers too would behave in a mature and patriotic way. To be honest, this remains the fears of some undecided voters amongst us, not that they hate ibos per se. We live together peacefully and are now inter-marrying.

Opinions are welcome please cos we've never had an igbo president b4 so, we can't tell. Will the agitations stop once obi wins? God bless Nigeria.

OP relax your mind. I'm supporting an IG o man to become President without any fear or favour. I believe the igbos are civilize and PO has promise to negotiate with all agitators. I'm not Igbo but I go die for PO matter.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by TheTWM: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Noted.
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by LaSenior: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by JoeNL22(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2022
At the metion of peter obi.....every urchin & mikanoites must bow, every sane Nigeria must confess that Omoluabi Obi is the best among the rest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Baba, hear me and hear me well. Support, canvas and vote for obi. He will not abandon you. For with Obi, an old Nigeria is Impossible.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by amliftedhigher: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
These people are just a useless set of bunch of disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Eriggs: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Good riddance
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Salakoad: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Wetin una expect from after he don see wetin he want...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Lols

Bubu nawa ooo
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by frenzy48: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
never knew a time would come where herdsmen will turn the country to a killing field because of their nepotic brother in office.2023 we are taking back dis country from buhari and his pro max.Peter obi is coming

And to the useless urchin who hacked my former account,thunda faya u dia

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Irupetepete: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Wailers

These sets of nuisance are not even suppose to talk... They should deal with the ant infested wood they brought home...

Las Las, the wailing go reach everybody and I hope they become sensible come 2023 cos they are already rooting for another disaster...

As a youth, try to get something out of this country rather waiting for what the country will get for you.. All these polithiefcians don't give two cent about you.... Imagine someone with 40 known properties both home and abroad... Unknown still dey o...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by SenatePresdo(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Better support your Terrorist APC.

Miyetti Allakaboom.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Koni da fun yin. That's how anyone that win ll use and dump you till eternity. Scavengers among humans destroying others biz cos of cow rearing. As if the cows are sold for free. These mofo has destroyed my granny farmland several times threatening the old woman. Life ll judge every bad northerner so bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by zinaunreal(m): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2022
grin he was busy in a town hall bla blu pdapc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by JosephXavier: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2022
I wonder when Miyetti Allah became relevant in Nigerian politics

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by zinaunreal(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
JosephXavier:
I wonder when Miyetti Allah became relevant in Nigerian politics
Since they discovered the power of information compared to southerners engrossed by tiktok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by vengertime: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Of course he abandoned you people to be killing innocent Northern Christians with impunity.

Now Thiefnubuu is where you murderers have shift base to.
God will punish all Emi lo Kan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Maybe their plans didn't go through

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by factcheckmmm: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Alright
Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Bunch of terrorists. Ka da fun yin lai.

A moderator is in love with me, she doesn't know how to tell me, for me to notice her, she is alway banning me and closing my threads.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Mrpojj(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/macban-buhari-abandoned-us-despite-supporting-his-reelection-bid-in-2019/amp

Why the Fulani herders believes govt should go round Nigeria grab land and keep for them to use is what I cnt wrap my head around

1 Like

Re: Buhari Abandoned Us Despite Supporting His Reelection Bid - Miyetti Allah by Irupetepete: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
cheesy
Sweetplum:
Koni da fun yin. That's how anyone that win ll use and dump you till eternity. Scavengers among humans destroying others biz cos of cow rearing. As if the cows are sold for free. These mofo has destroyed my granny farmland several times threatening the old woman. Life ll judge every bad northerner so bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria@52: FG Declares Holiday On Oct 1st / Bayelsa, Six Other States Fail Dmo’s Solvency Test: / We Have Evidence Justice Ngwuta Corruptly Enriched Himself - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.