Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? (11383 Views)

Edo: How Bayelsa Verdict Weighs Against Oshiomhole - The Guardian / Where Is Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara? / Oshiomhole: The Gang-up Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by CondemnBattery(f): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Affirmative.

Though I don't like how he turned out, no one can deny the fact that OSHOMOLE brought good governance to benin, after the lucky Igbenedion miss rule.

I was in Uniben then, roads where terrible, mostly that adolor junction, after uselu,, these were places that when it rains, it becomes impossible to cross over to the other side.

The man tried as a governor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by anomaly20: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
In terms of development in Edo state, no one's comes close to Oshobaba.
Obaseki took Edo state 10 years backwards since he came into office.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Ausval: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Osho baba try

He did many roads
Renovated and built plenty schools
Started the construction of the new central hospital
Started the Edo storm water project
Revamped the Edo state City transport service
Introduced the comrade buses

But all this I mentioned was in his first term , baba cashed out during his second term

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by SmartyPants(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's well. All of them are condemned. The Edo state I know no be world class state and there's democracy in it for over 22 years.

Edo, any day, is a model state in the Nigerian context.

2 Likes

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2022
A terrible governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Pablojoker12(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2022
The best so far,, mention who else please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Treadway: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2022
See the fickle minded nature and hypocrisy of most Nigerians. As I have said before, how can Oshiomole be given props when poverty levels during his administration was a whopping 72%??

Crucifying PO and bandying a stat that poverty during his tenure was 67%, including a renowned Prof like Soludo, but still saying Oshiomole did well with the same stat in same article showing poverty level in Edo was at 72.5%. I'd like to hear what y'all and Soludo have to say now. Jokers

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Ashirioluwa: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Who says? Anyway, that’s your opinion
Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by vicshub(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2022
And left a 46 billion naira debt portfolio
Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Antoeni(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2022
Prof Ambrose Ali Was The Best Followed by Adams Oshiomolen , The Bini Governors Are Very Useless , Lucky Igbinedion And Obaseki
They Were Disaster to Edo State

5 Likes

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Neddstark: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2022
If Edo had a Donald Duke, Raji Fashola or Akpabio, this would not hold water. but in the midst of many useless governors, Osho Baba has done well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by alphaconde(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2022
am from edo state.

i dont like oshomole

but in actual fact obaseki is yet to outdo him in infrastructural development.

the only achievement obaseki has is to have pocket oshomole

if not for the attempted godfatherism oshomole tried to play, no one comes near

3 Likes

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by TooMuchStuff: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2022
Nope
Prof Osumbo was the best Gov that wwe never let to finish what he started
Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by rippa(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2022
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Is Still the Best Democratically Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had- Nigerians Open Up

What is your opinion of the former Edo State governor? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-is-still-the-best-democratically-elected-governor-edo-state-has-ever-had-nigerians-opens-up/

Source iReporteronline.
Ambrose Ali and ogbemudia. oshiomole na thief. he wanted to collect edo state university iyamho but obaseki leak his ass
Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Jemex003: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Donjazet2:
Another stupid propaganda piece from a foolish propagandist.

Nobody but your fellow paid trolls here take you seriously.
Nigerians are very much aware how you guys are paid to amplify these propaganda puffpieces.

School na scam but they ask question you’re acting like confused goat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Britishpea: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Donjazet2:

Nigerians are very much aware how you guys are paid to amplify these propaganda puffpieces.

Is this how you counter a post? So much English yet with incoherent combinations. Next counter a post with fact on why you think the post is wrong by citing who you think has been the best.

Useless youths everywhere that are always talking for talking sake and not for comprehensive constructive incites, while one learns nothing from their jargons.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Johnbullirabor7(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Am from Edo state and I must confess that Oshiomole really did a good job as governor. He built and rebuilt lots of roads. Though am voting for Peter Obi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by rippa(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Antoeni:
Prof Ambrose Ali Was The Best Followed by Adams Oshiomolen , The Bini Governors Are Very Useless , Lucky Igbinedion And Obaseki
They Were Disaster to Edo State
ogbemudia was the best. followed by Ali and then oshio

4 Likes

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Treadway: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022
oikirodah:
Oshiomhole Is Still the Best Democratically Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had- Nigerians Open Up

What is your opinion of the former Edo State governor? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oshiomhole-is-still-the-best-democratically-elected-governor-edo-state-has-ever-had-nigerians-opens-up/

Source iReporteronline.
put Edo in a 72.5% poverty rate!!! As you have labelled PO, label Oshio too.

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Abassmt: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Donjazet2:

Oga this is not propaganda this is pure fact when we are taking of good gorvernance in Nigeria today Osiomole one of them that we can point to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by determination26(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Yes he was/is, so many road projects done during his tenure have stood the test of time, no potholes after so many years of use. Obaseki, on the other hand, is a seasoned scammer hiding under the guise of many fake MOUs and sweet talks. This is not about apc or pdp but about the unbiased facts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by rippa(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Johnbullirabor7:
Am from Edo state and I must confess that Oshiomole really did a good job as governor. He built and rebuilt lots of roads. Though am voting for Peter Obi
lolz
shey ogbemudia na joke to u?
Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2022
I was not there during Ogbemudia's nor Ali's time but, Oshiobaba remains Nigeria's best ever govnor!

I stand to be corrected!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by rippa(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Affirmative.

Though I don't like how he turned out, no one can deny the fact that OSHOMOLE brought good governance to benin, after the lucky Igbenedion miss rule.

I was in Uniben then, roads where terrible, mostly that adolor junction, after uselu,, these were places that when it rains, it becomes impossible to cross over to the other side.

The man tried as a governor
but he was never the best
Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by BigYash: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2022
In his first four years,you can say he was the best. Then his last four years, he messed up like every other governor the state ever had or might be having now.. The worst governor was Lucky the bear bear man and this present ugly sleeping governor Obaseki..

2 Likes

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by fuckJones(f): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
This cheap shameless APC stipend collector has come again with his rotten threads.

By the way, where is the wife of the orangutan?
Adams is far better than obi in all aspects of life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by ogbolu0147(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Marvieduke:
Na only Edo pple fit answer this one.
Undoubtedly oshiomole was the best during my uniben days and I am also from etsako east ... although I haven't been to edo state during this obaseki era.. but from what my relations overthete tells me, oshiomole still stand at the top of the list.
Maybe it's because igbenedion failed woefully that why we could see the works of Adams, I really can't say.
But oshiomole became power drunk at one point and wanted to install himself mini godfather.. he didn't know that edo no be lagos. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by Treadway: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Britishpea:

Is this how you counter a post? So much English yet with incoherent combinations. Next counter a post with fact on why you think the post is wrong by citing who you think has been the best.

Useless youths everywhere that are always talking for talking sake and not for comprehensive constructive incites, while one learns nothing from their jargons.
ok. Let me help.. the post is propaganda indeed as the poster at one time in the not too distant past rubbished PO with the help of others like Prof Soludo about Anambra having a 67% poverty rate during his tenure, but is in same breath praising Oshio who had poverty levels of 72.5% in the same article.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by wman(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Eriggs:
Wetin bring obituary pandora enter Osho Baba and Edo State thread now?
Na so una go dey break forum's rule and regulations and be crying if the owner deal with una.
Or do you think this is ipob radio founded by nnamdi kanu?
Better be very careful

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

Says an hypocrite that uses alternate monikers to access the forum.

Switching from to Eriggs to Nlpolicewoman to Ilovedemmanna

And disobeying other rules like Rule 20.

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

2 Likes

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by toprealman: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
We celebrate mediocrity in the country too much.

There is nothing Best about any Governor in Nigeria.

The correct phrase should be;

"is Oshiomole the least worse Governor of Edo state"
It is so sad. The way it works for Nigerians is this, find your way to the center, be part of the looting process. Steal as much as you can, travel to France, UK, Canada , Dubai and Australia…….take as much pictures as possible.
Post on social media.....etc.
Have no single investment, just keep looting and make sure same circle of wicked cronies are in power. Defend them by all means, only then is your extravagant lifestyle assured.
Nobody thinks of developing Nigeria. So sad.
Have we really had a governor in Nigeria that is driven by innovative leadership……since 1999? The answer is simple....it a big no! Not even one!!!
Imagine celebrating Adams as if Benin does not look like a village. I am not proud of my state, we always get the worst of the bunch and we have been on a downwards trajectory since 1999. How can the country grow?

1 Like

Re: Is Oshiomhole The Best Elected Governor Edo State Has Ever Had? by freemantic: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2022
I don't know other governors. But I know osunbor, oshiomole and obaseki.

Of these 3, Oshiomole is by far the best. Maybe Osunbor might have performed well too... Obaseki is not there at all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki / Buhari: We Will Fund Budget With N512bn Recovered Loot.. / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of Cross River North Bye-Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.