Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) (48568 Views)

Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win / UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Aguogba(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Haylel:
No world cup in recent years has matched this world cup in terms of intensity, surprises and Drama.

Just look at the final mahn, even as a neutral, I almost had high blood pressure.
Even the "penalty for Argentina" conspiracy was nibbed in the bud. 2 penalties were awarded against them.

Thank you Qatar.

---------------------
Exactly. Those 2 penalties for FRANCE sweet me pass anything. Now they can all shut up

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by yemi1504: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
ThierryJay:

Messi is not defined only by World cups, World cup is only 6 or 7 games and we are talking about a 1000 plus games career. The consistent otherworldly quality Messi showed in the toughest leagues, the UCL which Pele unfortunately did not participate in pits him above Pele IMO. The quality of Santos football in the 1960s cannot be compared to todays UCL and La liga.

You can say that again!
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Peacecore: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Bro he did it
I might drink myself to stupor this night, I'm so happy
Guy thank you very much. We stood for him till the very sweet end. Even before the D_day, I have been praying alone for this to happen. He fault here on NL, he took their insults and forge ahead. May other people give us the support we gave Messi in Jesus name!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by kals4luv990(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
osazsky:
u 17 world cup ; u20 world cup..olympics..world cup..mesi ise greater than pele and Maradona put together..ronaldo and harry kean re on same lvl
una don win but yu are still wailing
Wat is the problem of this messi fans sef
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Yes, with how many golden boots at the World Cup?

How many man of the match at the World Cup?

Nice one. cheesy cheesy

It is important to be adding this, henceforth.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Peacecore: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
ThierryJay:

Number one we finally did it! God bless you bro.

Ojeemah my fellow warrior here, how are we celebrating this feat? Chai, wish you were in Lag right now. Spoiling go too much!
Thanks so much brotherly. We're already celebrating here. It's today that I know that Messi's fans are just fans in word alone. You have to see how people spent for this. I'm very happy for all of you. We shall be celebrated as we do for Messi. You deserves it, one love bro!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Peacecore: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
OJEEMAH:
congratulations my brother.
And also bro. God will bless all our hustle as he did to Messi this evening. Dude has paid his dues, he deserves the accolade. Congratulations once more. I felt like crying when he first kissed the cup.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
yemi1504:

Yes he has! Every league and international tournament he has been in, he has won at least once!

I learnt he's yet to win the confederation cup.

Anyway, he's done very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Numerouno94:
Ojeemah, Thierryjay, Malignantguest, peacecore, dippsett, Almiron, Snapchat MT, Kilishihunter, Pquever,etcetera Sorry if I failed to mention ur name; I'm not myself at the moment cos 2much joy wan kill me. God bless u all my co Messi fans, both the ones I mentioned nd the ones I failed to. God bless u all nd congratulations. Our persistence finally paid off. Gracias.

God bless you too. Football history has been completed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Peacecore: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Almiron:
God bless you too my bro. I was literally in tears, it was an emotional rollercoaster, thank God for this. This is awesome.
Tears is an understatement. I was watching it in a film hall. After bottling dat two goals I felt to disappearing to anoda planet. There was a lot yabbing that I had to keep quiet but still praying inside my mind throughout 1st half extra time. It was hell for me, buh thank God for the sweet ending. Congratulations g!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Peacecore: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Numerouno94:
Ojeemah, Thierryjay, Malignantguest, peacecore, dippsett, Almiron, Snapchat MT, Kilishihunter, Pquever,etcetera Sorry if I failed to mention ur name; I'm not myself at the moment cos 2much joy wan kill me. God bless u all my co Messi fans, both the ones I mentioned nd the ones I failed to. God bless u all nd congratulations. Our persistence finally paid off. Gracias.
God bless you bro. You supported the right choice, and it worked out as expected.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Gerard28: 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
bonechamberlain:
angry France fought well and gallantly, but they should have an alternate keeper for penalties, Lloris is a failure in that area.

Congrats to Mbappe the next world's best player. 8 goals in a world cup, first and only world cup final hat-trick. Your Idol Ronaldo would be proud.
angry

He's not the first person to score a Hatrick in a world cup final. Google Geof Hurst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by yemi1504: 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
grandstar:

I learnt he's yet to win the confederation cup.

Anyway, he's done very well.

The tournament doesn't exist anymore bro.
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Almiron: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Peacecore:
Tears is an understatement. I was watching it in a film hall. After bottling dat two goals I felt to disappearing to anoda planet. There was a lot yabbing that I had to keep quiet but still praying inside my mind throughout 1st half extra time. It was hell for me, buh thank God for the sweet ending. Congratulations g!
bro I no fit watch this kind match outside, I watched indoors with my gf, she was patiently listening to my ranting cos I don't know how they loseguard and that weyreh use hand clear ball in this box .. bro I gave up several times. I'm just happy it's home.

We deserve this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by yemi1504: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
osazuwa23:
ronaldo will never lose a wc final unlike pessi

Has he ever been in one to the extent of losing it?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Peacecore:
And also bro. God will bless all our hustle as he did to Messi this evening. Dude has paid his dues, he deserves the accolade. Congratulations once more. I felt like crying when he first kissed the cup.
Amen bro…. Delayed but not denied. He deserves it�✅

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by OrigeenalSeven: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cewoy8289:
Messi all the way

READ ON

Hey guys it still paying

Palmpay are giving out #10,000 naira to new user till 1st January 2023 instantly after signing up using the special campaign link I will drop below
Even old user de use another number to register and collect it, I have collected my own so I will share with you how to get the #10,000 and when you receive it you send 20% as my own share no fakers... It free Christmas money no use am play o

First use the verify link only to sign up . after sign up download the app don't forget download the app and still use the same number you put in the link to sign up in the app
and register with your real name.. under 2 minutes you will receive a message from palmpay to your phone number saying you have successfully received your #10,000 naira new user bonus to your palmpay account.... Open your app and withdraw the money fast

Visit the Facebook post to find the verify link .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0F7pLcyy8V5rp6Z75pH6yZe7F83mhf1XEgHXTwET3XB6ReaVudD9fHJv2V8N73XE2l/?app=fbl

you dey find person Facebook way you go hack Abi? which 10k palmpay dey pay
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by PJtech: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fellow messi fans how we gonna celebrate this success..
walahi i happy pass messi himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by barinedan(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
Congratulations Argentina and congratulations Messi, champions of 2022 FIFA world cup, those who waited for you to fail so they can laugh at you have been disappointed, that's how my enemies will be put to shame

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Peacecore: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Almiron:
bro I no fit watch this kind match outside, I watched indoors with my gf, she was patiently listening to my ranting cos I don't know how they loseguard and that weyreh use hand clear ball in this box .. bro I have up several times. I'm just happy it's home.

We deserve this
Omor watching alone no dey easy o especially if that your girl no like ball. At least for outside, the hall was 80% Messi fans and go see person wey go relate. Omor it wasn't easy but we kept the hope high. God bless you brotherly. You will more than the amount of support you gave Messi and be celebrated more than him. It's not easy facing them both here and offline.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Peacecore: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2022
pquaver:

God bless you too. Football history has been completed.
No more argument bro. We now have d last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2022
aspher:
Well, never been his fan, because his profile seemed to be more natural talent than 'hardwork' (pardon the sentiment), but his attitude in this WC is one everyone that desire success should emulate. He worked his socks off, was a team player and showed determination. That cannot be said about CR7 who preferred famzy to playing for his team and country. Now, the result is there for all to see.

Congratulations KING MESSI.
Mbappe has his attitude, while Neymar has CR7's

I do not agree that Messi has more of natural talent than training.

I mean, I am not saying he not talented, but hardwork did not play a little role in him becoming who he is.

Ah, see. There.

He worked for this win. He put in the effort and was there for the team.

Lol. Interesting comparison there.

I thought Mbappe was more like CR7. And 'where' is Neymar sef? I have not seen his name being mentioned in all these GOAT convos o.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Almiron: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Omor watching alone no dey easy o especially if that your girl no like ball. At least for outside, the hall was 80% Messi fans and go see person wey go relate. Omor it wasn't easy but we kept the hope high. God bless you brotherly. You will more than the amount of support you gave Messi and be celebrated more than him. It's not easy facing them both here and offline.
nah so my bro, she doesn't really like football but she loves Messi...I don already order our Argentina customized jersey.

Amen ooo...I wish you the same my brother. Have a good night
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by BeauBragnar11: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2022
But where that weyrey boy kingcalls dey?? grin grin grin

I neva see am since.
Abi him don take sniper?? grin grin
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by ShenTeh(m): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2022
Morphinne:

@bolded Please can you shed more light on this? What did you mean by “exploitation”?

France continues to exploit it's colonies in Africa and substantial evidence exists that incriminate France in the bloody overthrow of nationalistic leaders across Africa ...

France PRINTS fiat currency to it's [former] colonies in Africa and they have to export tons of raw material in exchange for the African version of the French Cefas.

It's colonies in Africa are still remitting heavy yearly payments for their independence that they bought from France.

... I can go on and forever, but if you can just search on the internet for yourself eg, france's atrocities in africa, you may find understanding better than mine.
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by ReubenE(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2022
bonechamberlain:
angry France fought well and gallantly, but they should have an alternate keeper for penalties, Lloris is a failure in that area.

Congrats to Mbappe the next world's best player. 8 goals in a world cup, first and only world cup final hat-trick. Your Idol Ronaldo would be proud.
angry

Hat-trick has previously been scored in 1966 world cup final

1 Like

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 12:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Peacecore:
No more argument bro. We now have d last laugh.

Messi na Sheik, the emir of football.. I can't sleep.. I just thank God.. He allow football justice after so many hurts. What a fairytale and sweet ending to an illustrious career

1 Like

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by shimolv: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Respect kill you there..... Dumba$$ mo'fu¢k€ř!

Celebrate the new Champions and don't be filled with hatred.

If you ain't gon celebrate, just get your a$$ off here and stop wailing.

What hate? Dude shut your trap . Argentina doesn't recognized your celebration. You're a baboon there and belong in a cage stinking trash
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:18am On Dec 19, 2022
uncleinans:

Are you not a racist?

Stop saying rubish. Stay in your house if you are not welcome in another man's house.

In the Game's voice......... "We are all racist."
You made no sense mumu
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2022
blueAgent:

There are Nigerians in Argentina, stop fooling yourself.

Guy did you just make sense? That doesn't mean they don't treat them like trash ode. You will always remain a baboon there
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 5:20am On Dec 19, 2022
blueAgent:

No,

Majority are mestizo, although they have few blacks.

No country with sense would want large majority of blacks as citizens.

They constitute nuisance any where you have them in large numbers.

Bros they are black skin let them stop deceiving themselves . Make them go Germany tell them say them be Mestizo haha. OK what will you call the light complexion people living in Nigeria here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni / Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Haruna Babangida Accuses Nuhu Falalu, Kaduna Judge Of Shaving His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.