Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

So Is Messi The Goat Now? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / So Is Messi The Goat Now? (614 Views)

Is Messi The Most Selfless Footballer In History? / Is Messi Still Good Enough For A Big Price Tag Or Is He In Decline? / Ranking Of Golden Boot Winners: Messi The 1st To Claim This Award For 6 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Is Messi The Goat Now? by JuanDeDios: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
So is Messi the GOAT now?

I'm asking on behalf of my sister.

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by JuanDeDios: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Should we pray to him to intercede for us and protect us from evil?

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by excanny: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
JuanDeDios:
So is Messi the GOAT now?

I'm asking on behalf of my sister.

Still Ronaldo. He has scored the highest number of goals in the history of football ever.
Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by aswani(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Maradona is still the GOAT.
Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
I can't answer this question as a top Ronaldo fan
Maybe he's now the goat, congrats to Lionel Messi
Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Almiron: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2022
excanny:

Still Ronaldo. He has scored the highest number of goals in the history of football ever.
. Make e use the goals to win world cup first lmao... Scoring goals against Lithuania, Estonia... In the last world cup he only managed to score a cheat penalty against ghana

2 Likes

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by excanny: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Almiron:
. Make e use the goals to win world cup first lmao... Scoring goals against Lithuania, Estonia... In the last world cup he only managed to score a cheat penalty against ghana

Winning world cup is a team effort and involves some luck.

If Pele had played for Russia, you think he would have won any world cup despite his skills?

If Ronaldo was playing for the likes of Brazil and hasn't won the world cup, then you can judge him.
Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Almiron: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
excanny:

If Pele had played for Russia, you think he would have won any world cup despite his skills?

If Ronaldo was playing for the likes of Brazil and hasn't won the world cup, then you can judge him.
see ranting, the Portuguese team that played in the just concluded world cup better pass Argentina team.

3 Likes

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Peacecore: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
excanny:

No dey bobo yourself Mr seventy years old man.
Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Peacecore: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
excanny:

Buh Portugal team is better than Argentina team without Messi.

2 Likes

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Masterviolence: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
excanny:

Is 26 goals that much that Messi can't score?
Just know that these two records that Ronaldo has.
1. champions league highest goal scorer and highest assist
2. Most goals as a professional football player

Lionel Messi will finish his footballing career with it.

He might add most goals in international competition, but that's a probability only if Messi can perform well and prove himself once again. But there's nothing else to prove because he has won every trophy there is to be won at the international level.

1 Like

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Masterviolence: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
excanny:

I see no sense in what you wrote.

Answer this question: Remove Lionel Messi from the current Argentina team and tell me if they would have been world champions.

I'm not saying his teammates were not good but one has to be exceptional in other to motivate the team to glory.

1 Like

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Masterviolence: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Peacecore:
Buh Portugal team is better than Argentina team without Messi.
Remove Ronaldo from Portugal and Messi from Argentina then you'll see that the Portugal team is better

One man made the difference and one person is saying he's not the GOAT

1 Like

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by valETA1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Messi was GOAT since, we just needed him to get that cup to shut pendogs up forever, like we have.

May the soul of all pendogs, be it pendulums and pendicostals Rest in Pieces grin

1 Like

Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by Peacecore: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Masterviolence:

Remove Ronaldo from Portugal and Messi from Argentina then you'll see that the Portugal team is better

One man made the difference and one person is saying he's not the GOAT
na wetin I dey talk be dat o. Na Messi make Argentina team look strong. If Messi retires, I no know whether Argentina fit even qualify for wc sef unless more players are developed to be like Avarez
Re: So Is Messi The Goat Now? by pquaver(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2022
valETA1:
Messi was GOAT since, we just needed him to get that cup to shut pendogs up forever, like we have.

May the soul of all pendogs, be it pendulums and pendicostals Rest in Pieces grin

Amen to this Vawulence prayer.. Cumrade lead us in vawulence prayers

(1) (Reply)

First Ever White Card Shown In Soccer: What Does It Mean? / Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club / Kelvin Anoints Super Eagles Players Before Angola Feat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.