Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club (616 Views)

Lionel Messi Reportedly Texts Luis Suarez To Say He's "Suffering" In Paris / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Tundetechh: 7:52pm On May 08, 2023
According to the latest report, Lionel Messi will agree on a deal worth £320 million a year with Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal.

The 35-year-old will leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season after having some controversial issues with the club.

Lionel Messi is set to snub Barcelona and move to Saudi Arabia after being linked with a move back to Camp Nou in recent months. Barcelona have been unable to strike a deal with the Argentine due to their financial situation.

Messi set to accept Megadeal

El Chiringuito TV's recent report says Messi will accept the proposal tabled by Al-Hilal at the end of the season and join Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia.

Read more: https://read.pulsesports.ng/Lionel-Messi-reportedly-agrees-320m-deal

Source: Pulse Sports

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Flora2Sweet: 8:19pm On May 08, 2023
Until den
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Chinonye2022(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2023
Tundetechh:
According to the latest report, Lionel Messi will agree on a deal worth £320 million a year with Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal.

The 35-year-old will leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season after having some controversial issues with the club.

Lionel Messi is set to snub Barcelona and move to Saudi Arabia after being linked with a move back to Camp Nou in recent months. Barcelona have been unable to strike a deal with the Argentine due to their financial situation.

Messi set to accept Megadeal

El Chiringuito TV's recent report says Messi will accept the proposal tabled by Al-Hilal at the end of the season and join Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia.

Read more: https://read.pulsesports.ng/Lionel-Messi-reportedly-agrees-320m-deal

Source: Pulse Sports
fake news
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2023
following the footsteps of CR7, i guess its the beginning of the end for Messi too.
lol, all the NL Messi cheerleaders must be having MENSTRUAL PAINMENT right now.

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Allmiron: 10:25pm On May 08, 2023
OP stay away from hard drugs, the offer rose to $600m per year, Leo reject am. He's staying in Europe for now
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Allmiron: 10:26pm On May 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
following the footsteps of CR7, i guess its the beginning of the end for Messi too.
lol, all the NL Messi cheerleaders must be having MENSTRUAL PAINMENT right now.

see this loser wannnking ontop fake news, cockroach brain better pass most of una Pendu fans... Mindless mor0n

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2023
Allmiron:
see this loser wannnking ontop fake news, cockroach brain better pass most of una Pendu fans... Mindless mor0n

i knew you would be one of the first MESSidiot to come around... what a shame, you must be wetting your menstrual pad! abeg let the dude retire. he old and washed up (just like cr7)!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Allmiron: 10:45pm On May 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i knew you would be one of the first MESSidiot to come around... what a shame, you must be wetting your menstrual pad! abeg let the dude retire. he old and washed up (just like cr7)!

programmed ediot

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47am On May 09, 2023
Allmiron:
programmed ediot

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Freshtruth(m): 2:29am On May 09, 2023
Messi does not love the game again after world cup win I see messi retiring next year.
Money is gradually killing this game call soccer. I see Neymar also moving to Saudi Arabia
Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Numerouno94(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2023
Stale news. Messi rejected the offer. Nigga is not after money like Abdallah Wasiuuuu.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by AImiron: 9:43am On May 09, 2023
Numerouno94:
Stale news. Messi rejected the offer. Nigga is not after money like Abdallah Wasiuuuu.gringrin
Messi is coming home. Tebas don give Barcelona greenlight, don't mind those Pendu bots, they are senseless. King is back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Numerouno94(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2023
AImiron:
Messi is coming home. Tebas don give Barcelona greenlight, don't mind those Pendu bots, they are senseless. King is back

U they mind the fools? One ignoramus mod done push the propaganda go frontpage. Them tink say Messi na Abdallah Wasiuuuu wey dey follow money like Monkey wey dey follow banana. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by AImiron: 2:14pm On May 09, 2023
Numerouno94:

U they mind the fools? One ignoramus mod done push the propaganda go frontpage. Them tink say Messi na Abdallah Wasiuuuu wey dey follow money like Monkey wey dey follow banana. gringrin
that wan na dindinrin, news Wey I don dey see on Twitter Since yesterday, fake news .. Dem don maaad finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Numerouno94(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2023
AImiron:
that wan na dindinrin, news Wey I don dey see on Twitter Since yesterday, fake news .. Dem don maaad finish

U dey mind the fools? Them dey happy say Messi wan join Wasiuuuu for Walai Talai league. Messi go burst their bubbles soon.

It's a mere speculation, Messi at a point debunked the news few weeks back.

I checked on Fabrizio Romani and I found non concerning this news. lies, lies and lies from useless Pendulums to help massage their bruised ego.kikikikiki gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by AImiron: 2:29pm On May 09, 2023
Numerouno94:

U dey mind the fools? Them dey happy say Messi wan join Wasiuuuu for Walai Talai league. Messi go burst their bubbles soon.

It's a mere speculation, Messi at a point debunked the news few weeks back.

I checked on Fabrizio Romani and I found non concerning this news. lies, lies and lies from useless Pendulums to help massage their bruised to ego.kikikikiki gringrin
na pure lies nah, I'm surprised one mumu fit create such thread.. Laliga approved Barcelona plan earlier today sef, Dem give Barcelona green light to resign him. We are going to win UCL next season. I hope and pray make Pep no overthink tonight match cos Madrid na fluke make e destroy em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by Numerouno94(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2023
AImiron:
na pure lies nah, I'm surprised one mumu fit create such thread.. Laliga approved Barcelona plan earlier today sef, Dem give Barcelona green light to resign him. We are going to win UCL next season. I hope and pray make Pep no overthink tonight match cos Madrid na fluke make e destroy em

Even Laliga and her president want Messi back to help boost back the league. Barca jux hv to dispose one or two players to fund the move. I see Messi moving back to Barca. All these Saudi talk na shenanigans.

BTW, I really hope City destroys Madrid 2night. defeat them wit at least 2goals difference and massacre them at Etihad. I blif in Pep, he has learnt from his previous mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Reportedly Agrees £320m-a-year Deal To Join Saudi Arabian Club by AImiron: 2:57pm On May 09, 2023
Numerouno94:

Even Laliga and her president want Messi back to help boost back the league. Barca jux hv to dispose one or two players to fund the move. I see Messi moving back to Barca. All these Saudi talk na shenanigans.

BTW, I really hope City destroys Madrid 2night. defeat them wit at least 2goals difference and massacre them at Etihad. I blif in Pep, he has learnt from his previous mistakes.
he don learn sure and the fixtures sef favor em cos Madrid no go see anything play at Etihad, win or draw is enough for me Sha. I'm glad Everton won their last match sef, Dem go collect easily.

(1) (Reply)

The Dirtiest Race In History: 1988 OLYMPIC 100M FINAL. / Kelvin Anoints Super Eagles Players Before Angola Feat / Eagles, The Fans, South Africa 2010, Amodu, Nfa And Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.