Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites (18445 Views)

Promotion Of Telegram Group To Bring In Willing Members For N50000+ / Best Social Media Sites For Instant Traffic To Your Website / 10 Social Media Sites You Can Promote Your Blog Content On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by uncleck: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
I support this move. Every platform should exist independent of the other.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by KanuSE: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ego killed him!

Now he is trying to recuperate by all means

Tesla already fvcked!

Looks like you know better than Elon. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by lifenija: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mbanuppe07:
This musk guy will bring alot along
like wat!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanuSE:

Looks like you know better than Elon. grin

Don`t you have access to information?

Whats the value of Twitter. and how much was it sold for?

Check Tesla performance in last one year?

You wil find your answers there! Hope you know Elon is no longer the richest in the world? He is losing massively as we speak! Still crashed last friday!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Elon Means Business in all sense of the Word!

Nigga is gonna make Twitter profitable again.

Business-Man Professionale

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by LOVEGINO(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
yuzjet:
Musk will destroy twitter.
who e epp
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by drsugar: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hope Elon Musk won’t lose users this way?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by MITCHELL96: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, hope he don't end up loosing users

He doesn't care, he didn't buy twitter to make more money, he bought it to bring things back to default, he started with the free speech and now, this policy. I like him and I like what he's doing.

Forget, you don't know what them Mark Zuckerberg and co are doing with other social platforms, there's a hidden agenda the elites are using and Elon Musk is against them that's why he bought twitter so when it happens, People will have a platform they can reveal, expose and oppose the agenda and that platform is Twitter, You should be thanking Elon Musk bro.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Roboto11: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
uncleck:
I support this move. Every platform should exist independent of the other.

Why?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by sirwhyteB(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Watching and waiting
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by purplekayc(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
They need money
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by KanuSE: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don`t you have access to information?

Whats the value of Twitter. and how much was it sold for?

Check Tesla performance in last one year?

You wil find your answers there! Hope you know Elon is no longer the richest in the world? He is losing massively as we speak! Still crashed last friday!

Lol, you have no idea what's playing!
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
gambojimeta:

Yeah. He is destroying the brand by getting involved in politics.

I lost massively on that stocks!
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by KanuSE: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
drsugar:
Hope Elon Musk won’t lose users this way?

Did you mean Nigerian users? grin
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by FuckDModz: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
angry

Meanwhile, Twitter is the most promoted SM platform on other platforms.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by meobizy(f): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Running Twitter like the gulag it is. Well done, Elon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Roboto11: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
Elon Means Business in all sense of the Word!

Nigga is gonna make Twitter profitable again.

Business-Man Professionale

Twitter cannot be profitable by radical reforms that tend towards draconian rule.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Kaymansion(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
undecided This Musk own too much haha

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by SunMusk(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Read it well, the rules just target competitors not individual
Leftback38:
Business people would be affected
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Buliwyf: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanuSE:

There are always those weird Musk fans that will paint any shitty thing he does as a secret smart move. Lol.

Imagine if all the other platforms decide to start doing the same to Twitter and Twitter links? Who go lose?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
KanuSE:

Educate me on what's playing! Seems you know what we shareholders don't know

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by LaconicINC: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Adieu Twitter! It was nice knowing you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by SirJerrie(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Mbappe scored 3 goals in one match but na the man wey just dey score penalty from beginning of the world cup una dey support

Smh
Dey play, Mba is the new GOAT

Bloody Hypocrite!!!

If na Messi score the 2 penalties Mbappe score, you go still talk sh!!t...
No be yourself you dey deceive??

Give it a rest already...
Mbappe know him mate...

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by ebufa: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
gambojimeta:
Freedom of Speech in the mud.

I don't blame him Sha. He had to change his stance on free speech after he bought a company valued at $13B for $44B.

do you know what he wants to do with twitter? he did not make his money by being foolish!
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Watcharena: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Roboto11:

Twitter cannot be profitable by radical reforms that tend towards draconian rule.
He will loose a lot of money if he tow this part , this move will seriously hot businesses and it's those businesses that make money for twitter through ads, you can't run social media business like manufacturing, where buyers go for the best product , you can't tell me that when my customers click my Twitter handle they must not see my Instagram page there or my Facebook page linked to it , there must be no link leading to my whatsapp. this is not business it's unhealthy competition , the other social media big names are owned by one company so I don't know how he intend to compete with them while hurting his income providers (businesses ). But let's see how much he can sacrifice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by xevove2061: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Leftback38:
Few months ago, I had an accident and as a result I lost my job. I'm yet to fully recover & I have been dying all alone. For God sake, assist me with anything, I'm depressed and dying with hunger God bless you more.
Acc. (26 111
83 88 1 ) Isah. Ecobnk

Fumcuk you and post with your real account of Bleep off.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Gingerbreadman2: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:

He doesn't care, he didn't buy twitter to make more money, he bought it to bring things back to default, he started with the free speech and now, this policy. I like him and I like what he's doing.

Forget, you don't know what them Mark Zuckerberg and co are doing with other social platforms, there's a hidden agenda the elites are using and Elon Musk is against them that's why he bought twitter so when it happens, People will have a platform they can reveal, expose and oppose the agenda and that platform is Twitter, You should be thanking Elon Musk bro.

This is deep..... deep inside Elon musk a**hole that is cool

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by seborrhic: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Leftback38:
Few months ago, I had an accident and as a result I lost my job. I'm yet to fully recover & I have been dying all alone. For God sake, assist me with anything, I'm depressed and dying with hunger God bless you more.
Acc. (26 111
83 88 1 ) Isah. Ecobnk
Can you post pictures of you now or when the accident happened.With this simple act your story can be authenticated and you would definitely see a lot of people sending you something.
A picture,they say,says more than a thousand words.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Menclothing: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ok ooò
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by seborrhic: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I like him and I like what he's doing.
Sorry,who exactly did you say you are again?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by int0x80(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
After paying $44b for twitter, dude is scrambling to get cash to pay back the loan else he will be wasting more cash to service the loan. He has fûcked around, and found out grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogging Advice For Beginners / I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / Why Do Nigerians Hate Commenting On Tech Blogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.