Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites (18444 Views)

Promotion Of Telegram Group To Bring In Willing Members For N50000+ / Best Social Media Sites For Instant Traffic To Your Website / 10 Social Media Sites You Can Promote Your Blog Content On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by ModCaller: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Way to go

You can't go to CNN to be advertising ajasera

Or go to channels tv to advertise arise tv

You're comparing apples with oranges. They're not even related.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by ModCaller: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Mbappe scored 3 goals in one match but na the man wey just dey score penalty from beginning of the world cup una dey support

Smh
Dey play, Mba is the new GOAT

2 of those 3 goals were penalties. Speaking of penalties
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nice move
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Naijareporter1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell the world I am back- Davido says as he performs at 2022 World Cup closing ceremony

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSuGEsdO9s

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
post=119258017:
Elon no look any uche eyes o.

Him no send anybody.

44 Billion Dollars no be beans

Oga rest jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by 99thEnemy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Mbappe scored 3 goals in one match but na the man wey just dey score penalty from beginning of the world cup una dey support

Smh
Dey play, Mba is the new GOAT
Are you still on the bitter-leaf juice therapy?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by etrange: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Everything Elon does, NL people will praise him. Meanwhile, he's doing exactly the same things he criticized not too long ago.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by RichAbujaGuy: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2022
Evergreen4:
Elon Musk means business. All loopholes must be blocked in other to recover is 44 billion US dollars

Do you have any predictions on how soon Mr. Musk will break-even on his $44Bn Twitter investment?
I read on the financial news sites that he's been liquidating billions of his Tesla stock to keep things afloat and to keep bank lenders at bay. Tesla shareholders are getting very pissed with the situation.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Freethinker87: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2022
gambojimeta:
Freedom of Speech in the mud.

I don't blame him Sha. He had to change his stance on free speech after he bought a company valued at $13B for $44B.

Which is a good deal by the way. Standard M&A valuation is 4x, some platforms have sold for up to 8x even. Elon bought Twitter at a huge discount.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by vertueptime: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Leftback38:
Few months ago, I had an accident and as a result I lost my job. I'm yet to fully recover & I have been dying all alone. For God sake, assist me with anything, I'm depressed and dying with hunger God bless you more.
Acc. (26 111
83 88 1 ) Isah. Ecobnk

Scamming and e beggars too should be suspended
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Flier: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2022
etrange:
Everything Elon does, NL people will praise him. Meanwhile, he's doing exactly the same things criticized not too long ago.
They have already told Elon musk he would be in legal jeopardy if he stops people from posting links to the original source because that would make it look like Twitter is stealing content and therefor Elon musk has already rescind this decision
It’s just like Nairaland posting news without crediting the source,it’s a serious crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by ZooOga: 1:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Did you vote yet? Poll ends in a few hours from now.

Elon Musk asks Twitter users to vote on whether he should step down as company CEO

The poll comes after Twitter banned users from linking to some competing platforms.

After implementing an unprecedented policy change earlier in the day, Elon Musk took to Twitter on Sunday to ask his followers whether he should step down as the company's chief executive officer. "Should I step down as head of Twitter?" he asked, adding he would "abide by the results of this poll." As of the writing of this article, the "Yes" option is leading with more than 2 million votes cast. The poll is set to conclude around 6AM ET. In an earlier tweet, Musk claimed there would be a public vote when Twitter considers future policy changes. "My apologies. Won't happen again," he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/elon-musk-asks-twitter-users-to-decide-000451423.html
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by bluefilm: 3:04am On Dec 19, 2022
MITCHELL96:
He doesn't care, he didn't buy twitter to make more money, he bought it to bring things back to default, he started with the free speech and now, this policy. I like him and I like what he's doing.

Forget, you don't know what them Mark Zuckerberg and co are doing with other social platforms, there's a hidden agenda the elites are using and Elon Musk is against them that's why he bought twitter so when it happens, People will have a platform they can reveal, expose and oppose the agenda and that platform is Twitter, You should be thanking Elon Musk bro.

You are aware of what is really going on.

Keep it up.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by broadman20: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Leftback38:
Few months ago, I had an accident and as a result I lost my job. I'm yet to fully recover & I have been dying all alone. For God sake, assist me with anything, I'm depressed and dying with hunger God bless you more.
Acc. (26 111
83 88 1 ) Isah. Ecobnk

Who did you voted for in 2015 election?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Hopebringer: 3:54am On Dec 19, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, hope he don't end up loosing users

You are an iliterate
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by udemzyudex(m): 4:13am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don`t you have access to information?

Whats the value of Twitter. and how much was it sold for?

Check Tesla performance in last one year?

You wil find your answers there! Hope you know Elon is no longer the richest in the world? He is losing massively as we speak! Still crashed last friday!

He is no longer the richest means what?

He was there,he dropped and went back and now he is in the 2nd position.

Did the person that climb to 1st position invest $44b recently in another business?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by udemzyudex(m): 4:14am On Dec 19, 2022
LaconicINC:
Adieu Twitter! It was nice knowing you

How many followers you get for your account?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Psalmistproject: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, hope he don't end up loosing users
All this changes does not affect average users of Twitter which makes up the greatest number of users.

Besides I've not seen anyone promoting Twitter on Facebook and those others mentioned. He is simply doing exactly what others are doing to Twitter.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by BRATISLAVA: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2022
yuzjet:
Musk will destroy twitter.

No. Twitter users will fall in line. As always.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by tk4radi: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2022
naptu2:
Twitter Support @TwitterSupport

When I said that Twitter had become Draconian, and Authoritarian, some people told me to stop saying such
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by tk4radi: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No. Twitter users will fall in line. As always.
Some people will still be affected.
They might not be many.
But some people will definitely be negatively affected
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Teejay13(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2022
This man with his policies does not seems to go well for me. Don't know of other people's view, just speaking from my own observation.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2022
Elon is rolling out too many changes on the platform almost at the same time.

It would be best if he did it gradually, this may affect the user base of the platform.

he monetise the blue and gold tick
he emotionally suspended twitter space
he bans other media platform Ads on twitter

There is a need for all top social media platforms to have a sync with themselves and not run in isolation.

he is preparing twitter for a fall in stock value

e.g.. tikTok and YouTube are in sync
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by IMAliyu2: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2022
MITCHELL96:

He doesn't care, he didn't buy twitter to make more money, he bought it to bring things back to default, he started with the free speech and now, this policy. I like him and I like what he's doing.

Forget, you don't know what them Mark Zuckerberg and co are doing with other social platforms, there's a hidden agenda the elites are using and Elon Musk is against them that's why he bought twitter so when it happens, People will have a platform they can reveal, expose and oppose the agenda and that platform is Twitter, You should be thanking Elon Musk bro.

Oga forget that one.
Elon is part of the elite, the agenda they were accusing the previous owners of Twitter is the same thing Elon is doing, censoring people and anti competitive behavior.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by naptu2: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2022
The tweet and post have both been deleted. Elon Musk apologised for making a change without first asking users. He then created a poll for users to decide if he should step down as head of Twitter.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Dremoluv: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Maybe na zuckinberg matter dey pain am
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by fiyinfoluwa29093: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2022
Nawa oNawa o...
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by peacettw: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2022
ibkayee:
This isn't very free speechy

People are going to push this as a great business move but everyday he unveils himself as unhinged and insecure

He is truly deranged and I sincerely believe that he wants to run twitter to the *fuc.... ground.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by JoeNL22(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Baba should calm down. The soy is big enough to accommodate everyone. So why the ban?
Obi......hope you are taking note. Don't ban Social media oooo!

At the metion of peter obi.....every urchin & mikanoites must bow, every sane Nigeria must confess that Omoluabi Obi is the best among the rest and President of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by babajero(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2022
yuzjet:
Musk will destroy twitter.
wetin concern you na your money he take buy am?
Re: Twitter Bans Free Promotion Of Facebook And Other Social Media Sites by Dumte(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
This Twitter too dey do abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogging Advice For Beginners / I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / Why Do Nigerians Hate Commenting On Tech Blogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.