Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi (27236 Views)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / 2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by xratedxG: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2022
Peter Obi is Blessed. Very lucky Man

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by kindlyheart: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2022
the truth is that most northerners especially the Muslims will not vote for peter obi cause he is igbo. I have heard them say 'duk ain taka ran basu da kyawu' which means all the candidates are not good, referring to Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by meditator(m): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Obisbetter:
Peter Obi keep getting massive support from the North.

Northerners brought their cars and donated it to Labour party for Obi-datti campaign.

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AwO9FpYOtQ
Modified: Igbo Christians living in the North customized their cars in order to labour in vain.

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by tungamaje: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2022
meditator:
Modified: Igbo Christians living in the North customized their cars in order to labour in vain.

Chai, the news really pained you. Sorry

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by TheTWM: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Understood.
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by femtex007(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ff
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by femtex007(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Supporters or his Igbo (IPob) brothers
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by Realrealfact: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by toujurs: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
owobokiri:

Your shame dey shame me.
Look at the atrocity you're campaigning for..
Just look at the corrupt antics of the emberassment you want as your president...
the excess fats in her body, affects her sense of reasoning properly.

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obisbetter:

Northerners brought their cars and donated it to Labour party for Obi-datti campaign.

Watch the video

Good! At least they are not sharing "Ganduje" to people out there grin grin

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by Willie2015: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
kindlyheart:
the truth is that most northerners especially the Muslims will not vote for peter obi cause he is igbo. I have heard them say 'duk ain taka ran basu da kyawu' which means all the candidates are not good, referring to Atiku and Tinubu.

Thats the summary.
Obi need to campaign aggressively in the North...
to have a fighting chance..
Instead of visiting churches since most folks in South
had their mind pretty made up for the candidate to vote for....
As it is now...
He has no path to the Presidency...
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by newnigerdelta1: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Writer01:
Peter Obi is the best man to rule Nigeria
Please come together let us make up one Nigeria.....don't forget to Also like and share....

Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me on any field of writing just WhatsApp me

Owner too local, Tinubu 30million cars nationwide
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by lilalex(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Peter bought cars for his campaign and said Northerners gifted him grin

No Northerner will invest in a bad buisness
Are you that pea-brained?
No disrespect just asking
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:
Smart strategy, I'd give them that

Meanwhile Obi can't win

Say no to rookies and drug barons
Vote Atiku

Be worried about the obvious failure of Atiku.
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by misan1977: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by nairanaira12: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Meanwhile Obi can't win

Vote Atiku

Tinubu is a 2-term governor and Peter Obi is a two-term governor.

So, what's your definition of a rookie, you idiot?

You are saying no to "rookie" and drug dealer but saying yes to corruption.

You must be a big time idiot.

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by jamace(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
ElSudani:
Who wouldn't take the chance to get free tires and repairs?
The branding is easily removable from the look of it.
You have to feel sorry for the Labourers party.

APC and PDP have destroyed Nigeria. The people are ready to rescue Nigeria from the Renewed Hopelessness..

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by ClearFlair: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obisbetter:

Watch the video

Obidients are too smart abeg
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by MandelaLives: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Meanwhile Obi can't win

Vote Atiku
I've been respecting you highly on this forum until I saw you made this comment. So, can you explain to me?

1. Why should we allow a Fulani to succeed a Fulani after 8 years of Fulani killing us under the watch and protection of a president of Fulani extraction?
Why are you supporting someone who supported the killing of Deborah, an innocent girl when you're a woman who can't support violence against women?

Please, I need answers.
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by ClearFlair: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Which is why APC stands no chance
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by jcross19: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=119259488]grin

E dey pain you!!
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by ifihearam: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
LOl you donations made by IGBOS in the north?
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by Charly68: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hurricane Obi is causing hypertension in the camp of his opponents .. Obi is now a political phenomena in our body polity . .Let the wind keep blowing .. Thank God for the political reform.. rigging will be difficult and true winners will surely emerge
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by bishopkay: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Willie2015:

Thats the summary.
Obi need to campaign aggressively in the North...
to have a fighting chance..
Instead of visiting churches since most folks in South
had their mind pretty made up for the candidate to vote for....
As it is now...
He has no path to the Presidency...
Then it's Tifnubu who has a path way to victory? A southern candidate with no strong southern base.

You really think the core north will leave Atiku) Kwakwanso to vote for Tifnubu? Same people who voted Buhari 3 times even when it was clear he had no path to victory? Okay February no far again
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by AfonjaPriest: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Obisbetter:

Watch the video

God is constantly blessing the OBIdient movement with great ideas.
Meanwhile, BATstard miscreant urchins are busy selling their brains to buy PVCs.
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by higgs: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nigerians want Peter Obi.Only the corrupt elite don't want him because he will ruin their criminal enterprises and access to easy money.
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by DanAugust2021: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
BigSarah:

Meanwhile Obi can't win

Vote Atiku
No way, I, my family and sane Nigerians will never vote for a fanatic.
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by ItsTutsi(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
The topic and content don't correlate.. individuals branded their cars with PO and ur saying northerners brought cars

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Obi is just deceiving himself with his own lies.

Obi bought campaign cars for himself and is now claiming northerners gifted him the campaign cars

Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by Ashez: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kill Dem with support
We are going there, Naija will be great again
Re: Supporters In The North Brand 30 Cars To Support Peter Obi by Willie2015: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
bishopkay:

Then it's Tifnubu who has a path way to victory? A southern candidate with no strong southern base.
You really think the core north will leave Atiku) Kwakwanso to vote for Tifnubu? Same people who voted Buhari 3 times even when it was clear he had no path to victory? Okay February no far again

Northern elites control bulk...
of their populace and they understand..
There is a need to shift power to the South to stabilise the system...
Most of us are outside the system....
and may not be privy to certain info....
February is almost here...

Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos / Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / If You Could Rid Nigeria One Thing,what Could It Be?