Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America (1124 Views)

African Hypocrisy And The Gay Law / Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by LordReed(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We know that you are the son of Lies repeating because of the difficulty of spinning the wickedness you plot.

Then contest the facts instead of cooking up stories in your head.
Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by LordReed(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

We all know neighbours and familiars don't need to make up anything as they see all the evils that fall on you.

Now repeating because you have no wickedness to spin.

Repeating because you chose to excise them from your response before. And even still you have no answer except your head fictions.
Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by Dtruthspeaker: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

Then contest the facts instead of cooking up stories in your head.

I already contested and answered and you had no valid thing to say, you are just looking for opportunity to spin your evil with nonsense talk.
Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by FarmTech(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

God is not a name so I don't capitalise it so I don't care how you refer to it, that is how I refer to your god.

How do I know what the bible says is correct?

So if someone who doesn't worship your god has testimony of their own god it means their god is real and alive?

Just show me example of a country where they practised this "true Christianity" and never had an economy downturn.

LoLz! More successful by what indices? Is Japan a successful country, does it follow your god's principles?

I am baffled why you don't have the simple human decency to leave another human being to make their own decisions about their own sexuality. Why are you so interested in what another human being does in the comfort of their bedroom? Why does it give you sleepless night how someone is making love? Are you tempted to be gay or transgender?

LMFAO! OMFD! You are too funny abeg.

I can't give my life to a dead Jew.
I have already answered your questions. We wont go on and on like this. But for whoever cares to listen, LGTBQ are grave sins b4 God and man. If you are involve in any of them, better repent b4 it is too late.
Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by FarmTech(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Save your breath. You are arguing with the resident Satan of Nairaland. All your words are in vain. If anything, you will become a demon like him. He is the one who destroyed many church goers here and converted them to I-hate-Godism. And this is how he operates.

If you are not truly of God, you are dead

Devils feed off the weak and those who think that church going and all means you are a Christian.

So if you know that you are still learning about God, stay away from this evil thing. It is with him you would know the meaning of Serpent for that is what he is!
Thanks man. But he is too small to make me fall in faith. I have met his likes in the past. I wont argue with him for ever. After all, 1 Cor 1:18:
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
FarmTech:

Thanks man. But he is too small to make me fall in faith. I have met his likes in the past. I wont argue with him for ever. After all, 1 Cor 1:18:
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Okay but it is a mistake to underate him, he is exactly as Satan full of lies and cunning. He has swallowed up many souls here who taught they were Christians and today they are all dead
Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by FarmTech(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Okay but it is a mistake to underate him, he is exactly as Satan full of lies and cunning. He has swallowed up many souls here who taught they were Christians and today they are all dead
Thanks.
Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
FarmTech:

I have already answered your questions. We wont go on and on like this. But for whoever cares to listen, LGTBQ are grave sins b4 God and man. If you are involve in any of them, better repent b4 it is too late.

But you didn't answer my questions.

Your god is too concerned with sex, that tells more about you than you think.

I will not repent from being decent to my fellow human beings. You on the otherhand need to repent and treat people decently.

3 Likes

Re: The Gay Agenda Blueprint: A Plan To Transform America by LordReed(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I already contested and answered and you had no valid thing to say, you are just looking for opportunity to spin your evil with nonsense talk.

You contested it by excising it from your response, is that how to contest something. Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The God Of Purpose / Unity Of The Body Of Christ! / Who Is God,tell Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.