Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Unity Of The Body Of Christ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unity Of The Body Of Christ! (1156 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / The Tri-unity Of God And The Work Of Salvation. / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Of The Body Of Christ! by akintoso1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
It is no longer news that the Church of Christ urgently need great revival and most especially UNITY.With the past event that rocked and are currently rocking the pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria (P.F.N) is a clear indication that all is not well with the body of christ.It is now a matter of " every man to his tent".It has gotten worse to the point of marriage.A pastor of one congregation will not give support to a marriage proposal between his member and that of another congregation.When will this unity suffice?

The big question now is , Who will champion this UNITY CAUSE? Pastor Chris Oyakhilome once tried it but was heavily descended upon by other Men of God who loved polarisation.

The point I want all religious leaders to note is that , should CHRIST come today ,  will He be glad about this situation?? Criticism and suspicion must stop for the unity in the body of christ to manifest.

Again , who will champion itC.A.N or P.F.N or who?
Re: Unity Of The Body Of Christ! by Backslider(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2007
@topic

I will agree with any man that follow the teachings of Jesus if he is truly born again and follow the totality of Scripture.

I have not had the opportunity to follow the doctrine of PASTOR CHRIS IT SEEMS AS IF YOU CANNOT GET THE DOCTRINES OR WHAT THEY BELIEVE. (anybody help me with clips)

However when I looked at the saying and the life of Jesus I can tell you that there is a great difference between Pastor Chris. I am not Afraid of any man because I know a man can lead me astray.

I agree we must unite so far the person is holy and like minded in Christ, because some of this so called Pastors are demon infested men. I can name one here is BENNY HINN
Re: Unity Of The Body Of Christ! by tafari(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2007
[I agree we must unite so far the person is holy and like minded in Christ, because some of this so called Pastors are demon infested men. I can name one here is BENNY HINN
[quote][/quote]

how is Benny Hinn demon infected? i used to know him as a great minister of God in early 90`s. has he changed.?
Re: Unity Of The Body Of Christ! by Backslider(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2007
@Tafari

Now I have listened to this man and I can say without no fear that he is a man filled with the desire to be a Superstar. He has drunk and feed from his followers and he does not expound sound doctrine.

You must know that this man curses(With death) anyone that is not agreeing with his brand of preaching. I am coming i will post more for you before I leave here.

He is an expensive preacher and does not care of the spiritual well being of man
Re: Unity Of The Body Of Christ! by Backslider(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2007
More On Benny Hinn,

It is important to recognize two indisputable facts about Benny Hinn's ministry: (1) He has no formal theological education nor has he attended even a non-accredited Bible School. (2) He is part of the Word of Faith Movement as opposed to the Signs & Wonders Movement.

There are some distinct differences between the two. Benny has made the statements that he visits the tombs of K. Khulman and A. Simple MacPhearson to get a recharge of his anointing. That alone is pretty spooky stuff folks!

This is called What?

One of the popular word faith teachings is that Jesus took on the nature of Satan and had to be born again. This doctrine is intrinsically linked to the "Jesus died spiritually" heresy which postulates that Jesus' shed blood was insufficient for the redemption of man; He had to suffer at Satan's hands in Hell and be born again as the first man to conquer death. Hinn also teaches this heresy:

"He [Jesus] who is righteous by choice said, 'The only way I can stop sin is by Me becoming it. I can't just stop it by letting it touch Me; I and it must become one.' Hear this! He who is the nature of God became the nature of Satan where He became sin!" (TBN, 12/1/90)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Scientists Who Believed In God / Does God Lie? Would You Worship a Liar? / Rhino.3dm Was Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.