Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) (45217 Views)

Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors / World Cup: His mother is Nigerian – Argentina fans mock Kylian Mbappe / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Princebest(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2022
What a feeling
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by GENES11S: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2022
paulolee:
Our GOAT
Unlike dt fake scammer

They are both all time great. No need for the hate.

We are lucky to have witnessed both of them in this era.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Tradepunter2: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Gadafii:
your drug baron tinunbu shall never smell aso rock in Jesus Name, yiu shameless man

U supported buhari for years even when it became evident that he’s not thanking us anywhere rather he is taking us back to donkey year. You don’t have conscience and human feeling, may your household remain the way buhari is leaving Nigeria for ever, mayb God handle your affairs the way buhari handled Nigerians and Nigeria, this prayer is for you and your fellow urchins, can I get a resounding amen

Amen to that my brother....

That guy is a sick psycho that won't end well...

The blood of thousands that died in this blood sucking era will hunt him and his household

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Sultty(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2022
he try
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2022
grin SUCCESS

SUCCESS

SUCCESS eeeeh

Is this not same FANS that called him a curse to their national team that year he lost COPA AMERICA back to back to CHILE ?

Morals : despite the criticism, focus and believe in urself , someday they'll have no choice but to be proud of u

7 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by babajero(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2022
paulolee:
Our GOAT
Unlike dt fake scammer
wetin Ronaldo do you na.
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by imbless: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2022
That Messi's thunder shot wey iloris palmed away was when I knew that Messi was determined to win this world cup

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2022
Lovely, may Almighty Allah give me children who will make me, my people and my country proud.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by shortgun(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2022
The kind of love you can't buy with money or trickery
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by khanrajv5: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2022
amazine
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2022
If na my useless country them go plan to kidnap the innocent woman knowing the grand son is financially stocked. Thank God these ones are appreciative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by babajero(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2022
YoungLionken:
All this unending noise is the major reason why I never wanted Argentina to win..

It was a team effort but I trust these idiots to make it seems like it was only messi, who did or singlehandedly took them to victory angry...
Una wey dey shout mbape, shey na only him dey france?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Shawl001(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Hopeba:
never never... we've been wrong for long.. Ronaldo shouldn't even be compared to Jay Jay

grin grin
Still, much respect to Ronaldo. He is a legend in his own way too.
In life, how we chart our paths are quite different from another. That's what happened.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Jackanda1:
The internet is very quite today. It seems messi haters have all travelled to Peirs Morgan's house.

Match that has already been fixed
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Amaggedon: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119263037:
Awwwwwww.

Joy of Grandmahood

cheesy grin wink
Please you people should stop using the Messi's image before we hear say it's Tinubu that made him. Without Tinubu he could have been rearing goats and sheeps in Argentina , but now jagajaga-bandit has made him football GOAT. grin grin grin angry. All these Tinubu thieves stop this nonsense ASAP.
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Eriggs: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Gadafii:
your drug baron tinunbu shall never smell aso rock in Jesus Name, yiu shameless man

U supported buhari for years even when it became evident that he’s not thanking us anywhere rather he is taking us back to donkey year. You don’t have conscience and human feeling, may your household remain the way buhari is leaving Nigeria for ever, mayb God handle your affairs the way buhari handled Nigerians and Nigeria, this prayer is for you and your fellow urchins, can I get a resounding amen
Seun Osewa and Mynd44, are you seeing this rule breaker?
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Fulmigati: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Both of his Grandmas are dead. That is why to celebrate sometimes he points to the sky.
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by ambale(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2022
YoungLionken:
All this unending noise is the major reason why I never wanted Argentina to win..

It was a team effort but I trust these idiots to make it seems like it was only messi, who did or singlehandedly took them to victory angry...

So if France had won, their country men wouldn't have celebrated it right

You need to ease yourself of hate 2023 is almost here oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by anslemarinze52(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2022
Cewoy8289:
The goat

READ ON

Hey guys it still paying

Palmpay are giving out #10,000 naira to new user till 1st January 2023 instantly after signing up using the special campaign link I will drop below
Even old user de use another number to register and collect it, I have collected my own so I will share with you how to get the #10,000 and when you receive it you send 20% as my own share no fakers... It free Christmas money no use am play o

First use the verify link only to sign up . after sign up download the app don't forget download the app and still use the same number you put in the link to sign up in the app
and register with your real name.. under 2 minutes you will receive a message from palmpay to your phone number saying you have successfully received your #10,000 naira new user bonus to your palmpay account.... Open your app and withdraw the money fast

Visit the Facebook post to find the verify link .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0F7pLcyy8V5rp6Z75pH6yZe7F83mhf1XEgHXTwET3XB6ReaVudD9fHJv2V8N73XE2l/?app=fbl

Lol..
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by AfonjaPriest: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE7GwTH4Qns

Argentine fans gather and sing Messi's name in front of his grandma's house after he led their national team to win the FIFA 2022 Qatar World Cup.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmVTS5lpSwd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
A thoughtful commemoration of Messi's feat at the FIFA football Mundial. Nothing else could have been done better.
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2022
This video was after they won croatia

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2022
This video was after they won croatia and that wasn't Messi mother
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by sharpwriter(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
It was his GRANDMA that discovered him. His MOM was completely opposed to messi playing soccer. So, I'm surprised at all
cry cry cry cry

His GRANDMA was his first SCOUT.
Thereafter his Argentine youth team COACH
Who later announced the birth of d soccer god
If to say na here, they would have converted him to a lecturer by force cheesy cheesy
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by mariahAngel(f): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
It was his GRANDMA that discovered him. His MOM was completely opposed to messi playing soccer. So, I'm surprised at all
cry cry cry cry

His GRANDMA was his first SCOUT.
Thereafter his Argentine youth team COACH
Who later announced the birth of d soccer god

That was understandable.
Messi had a health disorder as a child.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Flame77: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Oh Jesus! This got me really emotional.
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by God1000(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If Messi had lost, some hateful fans would have dragged him badly

At 2:2 they were already insulting him on the thread

As God would have it.. he was shown Mercy

You are right, people easily make U-turn and forget everything
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Gwan2(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2022
imbless:
That Messi's thunder shot wey iloris palmed away was when I knew that Messi was determined to win this world cup

That shot was from Martinez.....I sure say the speed of that shot go reach 150km/hr
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by DSTheGreat: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Messi the one and only GOAT
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Fedrick100: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Ronaldo fans is now comparing Mbappe to Messi

They no get shame, even their Mbappe won’t lace Messi boots

Put salah or Haland in that france team they’ll do more

1 Like

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Jackanda1(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Hopeba:
never never... we've been wrong for long.. Ronaldo shouldn't even be compared to Jay Jay
I love Messi, but this statement is trash.
Ronaldo has paid his dues and would be remembered as one of the GOATS to grace the field. I assume youre only trolling.

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by FOLAESO1: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2022
YoungLionken:

if reverse was the case, YOU GO BLAME MESSI AS USUAL. O TI LULE.
Re: Argentina Fans Gather And Sing Messi's Name In Front Of His Grandma House (Vid) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Ibramini:
Messi is the only hope Argentina had. If not, France would have won the world cup

Put:

Benzema
Kante
Pogba

On that pitch, and see if Messi could have saved his team.

Still, Argentina won, and I congratulate Messi and the rest of the Albieceleste.

CR7 should quietly retire and befriend Messi. I really hope to see these guys become good family friends.

Now, Messi only needs 2 more World Cups to eat at Pelé's table.....

Edson Arantes dos Nascimento remains the G.O.A.T!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia 2018 World Cup: Nigeria In Pot 4 / Enugu To Build FIFA Standard Stadium In Nsukka / AFCON 2021: Qualifiers Group Stage Draw, Nigeria In Group L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.