Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife (2040 Views)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by ifedapoara1780: 7:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Veteran Singer Abolore Akande, popularly known as 9ice celebrated his daughter Milani-Françoise Imisioluwa Akande on his instagram

The 42-year-old shared three photos of his daughter with Adetola Anifalaje on Instagram on Saturday

“Omo olugbon, omo aresa, happy birthday my love. Daddy loves you @milanifrancoise❤️❤️❤️,” he wrote.

Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, 9ice himself is a polygamist marrying Adetola Anifalaje in 2018 and Olasukanmi Ajala in 2019.

His first marriage was to Toni Payne in 2008, The union produced a son named Zion Abolore Akande
After the marriage collapsed, 9ice got into a relationship with Vickie Godis who bore him a set of twins named Maya and Miya Akande.

He had a daughter with his then baby-mama Olasukanmi Ajala named Michelle Akande in 2015.

He tied the knot with his second wife in a private ceremony in Los Angeles with a US-based Engineer Adetola Anifalaje and later had 2 other ceremonies in Nigeria where the bride was not present. That marriage produced a daughter named Milani-Françoise Imisioluwa Akande.

He later went on to take his babymama Olasukanmi as a third wife in 2019 and later welcomed a second baby in 2022.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPs15vozuJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPtB_WoNL1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPtWX0IlUC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2022
Happy birthday to her.
Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by JASONjnr(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2022
He posted, Happy birthday dad's daughter ....

Did he conduct a DNA test to come to this conclusion?

Even though the girl have his forehead and facial look, I will never trust women.....Their game is top notch....

Me and paternity fraud the avoid each other like kilode....
Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by Ahmed0336(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

Even though the girl have his forehead and facial look, I will never trust women.....Their game is top notch....

Omo!!! Make i epp You bring microphone whether we go turn this matter(paternity fraud) to hit track for Ama.
Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by olujemiogba: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

u blind? u no see child with wife? If u no fit translate wetin omo baba e mean 4 yoruba stop disrespecting people family. it mean father child. na wetin d man dey write for all him pikin on SM, so 4 ur tiny brain meaning say all him pikin no be him own. U sef talk am the pikin resemble am die
Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by Mercury12(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2022
No need for DNA confirmation test.
That is a copy of 9ice right there!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by olasaad(f): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
JASONjnr:

They have come again cool have you done your own DNA with your dad tongue maybe we should start from there cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by gift01: 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
pikin full everywhere
Re: 9ice Celebrates Daughter Milani-françoise Birthday With American Second Wife by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Happy birthday to her.
Omo adigun.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Yul Edochie Son's Death Is Finally Out. / Beyoncé Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body For New H&M Campaign / Former Beauty MBGN Glory Chukwu Gives Birth To Baby Girl In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.