Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (47984 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Emmanuel909090: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
It's a disfunctional family

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by descarado: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
The guy who did this video is very smart. Strong video evidence in court. He knew what he did.
Somebody is already forging the dad's signature when his hands are frail. He showed that. What others were doing isn't his business.

He came prepared

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Kelvin3476: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Na why e good to teach your kids how to make money and stand on their own instead of depending on you.

If I happen to find myself in this man's shoe, let these fools pray I don't recover.

I swear to God, I will donate 98% of my wealth to Charity, leaving them to kill themselves over the remaining 2%.

NA TO WILL 100% TO CHARITY SO THAT THEY CAN FUCKINGLY REST IN PEACE.

THE ONLY PROPERTY FOR THEM SHOULD BE THE ONES THEY ARE LIVING IN ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by SunMusk(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Also teach the second wife not to be greed... Why is she preventing the first wife and his children to see their own father.
Ahmed0336:
Na why e good to teach your kids how to make money and stand on their own instead of depending on you.

If I happen to find myself in this man's shoe, let these fools pray I don't recover.

I swear to God, I will donate 98% of my wealth to Charity, leaving them to kill themselves over the remaining 2%.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by AwkaFinest: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Before opening the thread I knew it will be a polygamous family sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by FuckSilly: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgq4ZGHExE

Africas richest man looks on in his sick bed in the hospital as his family fights over his properties. What a world.

See how everyone is busy laying claims on his investments and properties.

Men, please when they say stay in one place, make una dey hear word. The problem you people always create and leave behind is not good. Haba!

httpssblog.com/2022/12/family-members-of-ghanaian-business-tycoon-asoma-banda-clash-over-his-wealth-as-he-battles-for-his-life-on-his-sick-bed-video.html

VERY SENSELESS POST BY W HYPOCRITE.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HAD SEX WITH IN THIS LIFE?

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE WITH MULTIPLE WIVES?

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by a2d3rew(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vanity is vanity,
Imagine brethren he never die,
What a life. Wen u have money people pray make u old and die.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just like our Normal Nollywood story lines.

Make Dem dey play....

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Kelvin3476: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
ModCaller:
Is Dangote not Africa's richest man again?
ABI THEM DON CHANGE AM WITHOUT LETTING U TO KNOW.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by ThinkSmarter: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
He ought to have written his will
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by cigaricon(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
blahc007:

With all due respect sir......I kindly put it to you that you know nothing about God.....I mean nothing....

And you ain't a Christ Believer, so Don't ask me questions.........

People wey no Sabi de form say Dem Sabi....lubbish

You making no single effort in educating him about God shows you know absolutely nothing about this same God.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Felabrity: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
At the end, no one cares about you
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Greystone: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Your own is better.
For me, I’d only leave money to pay for my childrens’ school fees ( up to master’s levels), not accessible in cash to them but to be paid directly into the school’s accounts as well as money for their upkeep.
Asides from that, everything else goes to charities.
On my sick bed I for quietly call my lawyer and changed my will seeing this sort of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Lightorder: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just use the last strength you have to summon your lawyer, will everything to charity right in their presence. Matter closed

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by blahc007: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
cigaricon:

You making no single effort in educating him about God shows you know absolutely nothing about this same God.
Yes I concur...
God bless you abundantly
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by dazzlingd(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:

This is exactly what he is supposed to do
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Elidrisy20: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
You get money wahala,
You no get money wahala

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by triple996(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lol I told you people, black man is useless, if you think we not, tell me the source of money of African billionaires and whitemans, let's debate this.... Every billionaire black man is from, bussines, church oil and gas and all, white men billionaires innovations,, we black men are useless including all nairalanders and my late dad, r. I. P dad you are included
Wait are u for real?
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by 99thEnemy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:

grin
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by 99thEnemy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
ModCaller:
Is Dangote not Africa's richest man again?
Even me I had to google to be sure if person don overtake am grin

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Lightorder: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Waaaaaaait !!!!! Did I hear a woman say that if the sick man stays there , she is not GOINT TO GET HER MONEY

Bunch of wild animals as family members

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by sukkot: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
gypsey:
This is not new, when the father of one of my girlfriends was in hospital dying he was quite wealthy some of his vast children was at the hospital while he was lying there dying one of his daughters he has not seen for years was searching his trousers to find his wallet with about 2 dozens credit cards and bank cards. I think he had £4000 in £50 notes in his hand bag they took the money and the bank cards and left him there to die. I tried to intervene they told me to stay da fork outta it, that i am not even their family members, Eventually fortunately for the old man he survived and me and my girlfriend took him home, he stayed with us in our home, when the other of his children learnt that he survived and living with us they came, started accussing us of manipulating him, they took him back to his big mansion with no one to help him with food, drink or wash him, long story..... eventually he died. Didn't know what happened after that i broke up with the girl at the time, she later told me she got £8million from her father's will ..

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by PeterObi4LP: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Emilokan the quarter to quench comes to mind by next year.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by jmichael259(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Smartguyboy:
This is the reason why I will never have a polygamous family because all you have built will be destroyed one day because they will be dragging your property. Too bad for the man to be alive. For him to see this happen in front of him brothers stick to woman no matter what.

This is not exclusive to polygamous homes but a result of having no defined will.

Even if na one bicycle you own, Get lawyers and write will now while you are physically fit. Update will every 6mths or when get new assets or offspring.

Everybody's Will should clearly authorise agency or employing people for hospice and rehab in case of accident, stroke, disability, terminal illness or being in vegetative state like this man. Many people in today's world will abandon or even terminate their parent only to come drag property.

4 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Amalekki: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:

See this very wicked man, just imagine leaving an entire family 2%? Why are you people like this sef?

Me I will donate 97% and generously leave 3% to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Ikennaford: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
triple996:

Wait are u for real?
For what niqqa
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by KanwuliaExtra: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
I only see poverty here o!
SPITITUAL POVERTY! cheesy
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by BRATISLAVA: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Polygamy is good. grin

Don't invest in a meaningful relationship. Make sure you gave children everywhere one you have the money to do it. You will enjoy life very, very much. You are the prize, after all.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by BRATISLAVA: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Greystone:

Your own is better.
For me, I’d only leave money to pay for my childrens’ school fees ( up to master’s levels), not accessible in cash to them but to be paid directly into the school’s accounts as well as money for their upkeep.
Asides from that, everything else goes to charities.
On my sick bed I for quietly call my lawyer and changed my will seeing this sort of nonsense.

And you think such products of polygamy won't contest your will?

Polygamy is good. More men should embrace it to reduce promiscuity in the society.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by izubext007: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by BRATISLAVA: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
jmichael259:

This is not exclusive to polygamous homes but a result of having no defined will.

Even if na one bicycle you own, Get lawyers and write will now while you are physically fit. Update will every 6mths or when get new assets or offspring.

Everybody's Will should clearly authorise agency or employing people for hospice and rehab in case of accident, stroke, disability, terminal illness or being in vegetative state like this man. Many people in today's world will abandon or even terminate their parent only to come drag property.

It is a characteristic of polygamous homes.

Without a will they can bicker, but you won't see 3 women and their faction of kids trying to tear one man apart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / Lady's Lovely Pregnancy Announcement Goes Viral / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.