Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (47989 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
backnbeta:

It's in order; prayer can change God's will! King Hezekiah prayed and changed God's will after God asked him to put his house in order because he was going to die of his sickness (Isa.38 Verses 1 to 5).
Then the bible is controversial, eh?
Numbers23:19_ God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

The question now is, why can't those slained persons prayer change god's mind, at least they prayed. You still can't see how confused you sound? First, the bible itself states that God's will/plan remain the same and cannot change, and here you are quoting a Bible verse,and saying otherwise. So which do we go by? The fact that the flaws in the Bible can't be ignored or that the bible holds no ground.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by grandstar(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
The man obviously had dementia. His brain has shrunk so good chunks of his memory are good and his co-ordination skills.

All that is transpiring in front of him it is as though it never happened. That is why they can afford to be so brazen. If you ask him what day it is today, he will give you a blank face. Even if you give him the answer, ask again in an hours time, he would have forgotten.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by georgeakins: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
seborrhic:

Look at it from another angle:How would you feel if you are the a true son and have suspicion that a second wife that didn't struggle with your father and a son you are doubting his legitimacy,are about to acquire his wealth?
Even if you are comfortable wherever you are,you are likely to still fight,at least to prevent questionable family members and gold diggers from inheriting the wealth

That man looks like an educated person.

Is he not not supposed to have a Will?
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

Lol, Job 1 vs 6-12 has nothing to do with what you posted.
The word of God says that what you sow, you reap. If you sow evil, God has plenty evil to repay you with but nowhere is it God's will for anyone to be sick.
Sorry, how does that relate to what I said about 'gods will'?
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by georgeakins: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Yankee101:
The hospital made a mistake
Remove anything that will aggravate the patient
When you fall sick or have a permanent hospital you're supposed to put down an emergency contact who can take decisions on your behalf. Only that person should be here, Everyone else commot

I'm really disappointed in the management of that hospital.

I used to hear that Ghanians are more organised than Nigerians.

I cannot see that trash happening in any government hospital in Nigeria. The nurses here will not tolerate that nonsense.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by cooooooks(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
If you have a business empire, you've got to prepare for death.
You have to have a clear and enforceable succession structure.
Wishing him comfort in these trying times.

Just look at how small his hands are. Life really is nothing but a pot of beans.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by BRATISLAVA: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
jmichael259:

It isn't EXCLUSIVE to polygamous family. It is a result of NO DEFINED WILL! Sometimes pampered (ajebo) kids, ostracisement, neglect and mainly greed also contributed.

People are killing their parents/siblings all over the news. Greedy people na greedy people and are mainly lazy golddiggers.

If all individuals were established and aware of the man's will, this nonsense wouldn't be happening.

It is a characteristic of polygamous homes. Boris Johnson will experience the same thing.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Gwan2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Of reading many books there’s no end and much studies a weariness to the mind..hear the conclusion of the matter….FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, FOR THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by YourFavEvangeli: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Sorry, how does that relate to what I said about 'gods will'?

1. You misquoted the book of Job
2. It's not God's will for anyone to be sick
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by alizma: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgq4ZGHExE

Africas richest man looks on in his sick bed in the hospital as his family fights over his properties. What a world.

See how everyone is busy laying claims on his investments and properties.

Men, please when they say stay in one place, make una dey hear word. The problem you people always create and leave behind is not good. Haba!

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/family-members-of-ghanaian-business-tycoon-asoma-banda-clash-over-his-wealth-as-he-battles-for-his-life-on-his-sick-bed-video.html
The man hasn't create any problem but the women who are full of greed and are never never satisfied are the ones out to showcase their trade again.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=sukkot post=119278386][/quote] grin grin grin yea, man! This was how i missed out on becoming a millionaire.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by B4bb: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hahaha good for him, if he was told then to marry only one wife he won’t have agreed. I’m glad he is alive to see that nobody at this point cares about him, they are only concerned about vanity
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Yankee101: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
georgeakins:

I'm really disappointed in the management of that hospital.

I used to hear that Ghanians are more organised than Nigerians.

I cannot see that trash happening in any government hospital in Nigeria. The nurses here will not tolerate that nonsense.

Trust Naija nurses
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by sukkot: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin yea, man! This was how i missed out on becoming a millionaire.
maynee thats rough bro grin

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nword223: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
ModCaller:
Is Dangote not Africa's richest man again?

I wonder ooo, Africas richest man from Ghana my brown ass.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
sukkot:
maynee thats rough bro grin
grin grin grin I didn't think she woulda gave me any money out of the £8 milla anyway..
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by sukkot: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin I didn't think she woulda gave me any money out of the £8 milla anyway..
i dont know bro. british women are generous. she woulda gave you 2 million pounds to hold body with grin

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Greystone: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

And you think such products of polygamy won't contest your will?

Polygamy is good. More men should embrace it to reduce promiscuity in the society.

I will never hav more than one wife. No children born out of wedlock.
Polygamy and it’s problems don’t hav anything to do with me.
Any man stupid enough to allow his dickk to think for him shud be ready to face the consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by blahc007: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Assetosky:

Somebody quote bible verses for you and you still dey talk rubbish!

Oga abeg no vex but you be mo*ron.
grin I no wan insult you bro.....if I do, u no go know wen u go jus log out
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by blahc007: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
zeemahn:

He answered your question and you resorted to ad hominem. It looks like it's you who know nothing about God. A non believer knows your God better than you do. Lol.
My brother....just stay off this matter......you no understand anything about am.....cook-rice-drinkwater & chilwel....
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Sammy5413(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Next of kin on it again!
Spend your wealth while you're still alive,

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by armyofone(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
B4bb:
Hahaha good for him, if he was told then to marry only one wife he won’t have agreed. I’m glad he is alive to see that nobody at this point cares about him, they are only concerned about vanity

Exactly! They argued right before his eyes. Sad!
No discreet! Smh
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by spencekat(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Smartguyboy:
This is the reason why I will never have a polygamous family because all you have built will be destroyed one day because they will be dragging your property. Too bad for the man to be alive. For him to see this happen in front of him brothers stick to woman no matter what.
Monogamous family can still face same .Note I am not an advocate of polygamy.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by jmichael259(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

This not an argument. Neither i nor you is related or privy to Boris Johnson family.

This is characteristic of any family that has more than one child, one son or one wife. So we should impose the chinese one child policy?
If a Polygamous man has shared his properties among his 15kids, How will he experience this? Pray, tell.

There are millions of families across Nigeria with this exact problem and polygamy doesn't make up to 30%.
Personally, I have a case of 2men born of the same mother. The older one and wife had clamored for the younger brother to leave. The younger brother stayed put reminding them that it is their father's purchased property &not willed to anyone so, the worst that could happen would be a division.
Everyday we get news of people encroaching or selling their siblings' assets just because they were schooling/working in the city.
It is a result of greed occasioned by not sharing things on time a.k.a NOT HAVING A WILL.
QED

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
sukkot:
i dont know bro. british women are generous. she woulda gave you 2 million pounds to hold body with grin
grin grin Yes, you are right they can be generous, but £2 mill? naa! that woulda being too generous. Her brothers and sisters wouldn't have let her gave me any money, they kept interfering, One time she gave me £4000 her brothers and sisters weren't too happy with it. Apparently i was using her acording to them. Her father was good and generous to me and her, the rest didn't approve of a negro going out with their wealthy white daughter family. I met her when i was cleaning tables and picking up trash at Burger king. Nice girl with good heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
B4bb:
Nothing wrong with marrying plenty wives, if one can afford to, if i were a billionaire like him i would marry 2 dozen wives and have atleast 30 children, i mean, what am I gonna do with all that money with just one wife and 2 kids? I wouldn't care if some of my kids don't care about me. If one or two maybe three out of my 30 children cares about me i will be fine

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
blahc007:

My brother....just stay off this matter......you no understand anything about am.....cook-rice-drinkwater & chilwel....

Hahaha. Go and read your Bible. A non believer schooled you like a rookie.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by MytyD: 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Praying for him not to die? What if it was "God's will" like you all always say?

Are you trying to change god's will? Simple logic,innit?
Just saying, bud!
t

Why do u you guys find the need to always argue Gods existence in every thread
It's fucking tiring
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Desusi: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
No one is talking about his possibility of coming out Hale and healthy. What a world we live.some would even be expecting his death to be announced! The lesson here is that take care of yourself while in your good state. Saving for tomorrow is foolishness. Life is vanities.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Melagros(m): 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Na why e good to teach your kids how to make money and stand on their own instead of depending on you.

If I happen to find myself in this man's shoe, let these fools pray I don't recover.

I swear to God, I will donate 98% of my wealth to Charity, leaving them to kill themselves over the remaining 2%.
I dey tell you, that is the best thing to do
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by OlawaleBammie: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm telling you. It's so pathetic.

All they are after is his properties. Non is even praying for him not to die.

nlfpmod.
The man should say his word and will all the properties to the motherless..

Make dem kill themselves

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twins Born 15 Minutes Apart On New Year Eve, 2021 And 2022 In U.S.(Photos) / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' / Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.