Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North (2061 Views)

Politicians Buying PVCs In Opponents’ Strongholds In Northern Nigeria - Tribune / Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Joevics(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2022
The recent revelation from INEC and the Northern Elders Forum that politicians are buying PVCS in the North came as a suprise to some.

But most of us know the party that are buying PVCs both in the North and South.

Here's a video of campaign of Borno State Governor, Prof. Zulum buying PVCs from women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFn518YSNS8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by MandelaLives: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2022
Prof. Zulum?!? No! Although I don't like supporting anything APC, when it comes to Zulum, I believe this is a smear campaign. I need someone to prove me wrong if I am wrong.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Moh247: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2022
cool

@

This is the new Naira notes under Emefiele

You go Sabi what ruling party means

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by bishopkay: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2022
MandelaLives:
Prof. Zulum?!? No! Although I don't like supporting anything APC, when it comes to Zulum, I believe this is a smear campaign. I need someone to prove me wrong if I am wrong.
Watch the video! I dey laugh southern boys when dey lick zulum bum bum LMAO. Zulum is a social media governor. Don't take my word for it, go to Borno and hear from people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by bishopkay: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

@

Old video, olds naira notes. VERY old video. Tifnubu will fail so bad... Third sure for am oh my brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

@

Otondo that video is more than 5 months

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Moh247: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119264878:

Otondo that video is more than 5 months

So did the PVC get returned back Olodo.. is the PVC not still with Party Agents

People selling PVC for some change what do you think they would do when they see 5k

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by ItsTutsi(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Lol you can continue your propaganda, concoction and fabrication! But it won't stop Tinubu winning

This an old video.. there is no evidence that PVC is brought with money
Joevics:
The recent revelation from INEC and the Northern Elders Forum that politicians are buying PVCS in the North came as a suprise to some.

But most of us know the party that are buying PVCs both in the North and South.

Here's a video of campaign of Borno State Governor, Prof. Zulum buying PVCs from women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFn518YSNS8

1 Like

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Mystic216: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Using poverty to hold their people down because of political selfishness
Humans are evil

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

@

The money Tinubu took years to stockpile with the new CBN policies and redesigning of Naira its practically not possible, the new currency is limited and being monitored, buying voters on election day has been eliminated, buy PVCs is useless no manual accreditation

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

People selling PVC for some change what do you think they would do when they see 5k
Go back a read what INEC spokesperson said yesterday, those buying PVCs thinking they will change their policy on biometric votes accreditation are just wasting their time and resources

1 Like

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2022
If what INEC told us about the workings of this BVAS and IRev is true, then why are politicians buying votes?

I don't want to believe there's something INEC is hiding from us because you don't necessarily need the PVC to vote but these people are buying them undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by BigSarah(f): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Idp camps would never vote APC, so APC are being smart in disenfranchising them.

You promised to get them back home, but every day thousands of idp keeps flooding in, they can't vote APC..

Atiku is next, say no to rookies and drug barons

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by jamace(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2022
With BVAS, buying of PVC is a waste of vote... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by BATified2023: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2022
bishopkay:

Old video, olds naira notes. VERY old video. Tifnubu will fail so bad... Third sure for am oh my brother.
u Igbo will just continue killing your selves when tinubu wins
Only borno vote will cancel all south east votes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Ogbuefi2020: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

They can't bypass BVAS. They only disenfranchised their people, good news for OBIdients

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Ogbuefi2020: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
This mugu is still using old mantra that is already stale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Moh247: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

They can't bypass BVAS. They only disenfranchised their people, good news for OBIdients

Go and read Osun elections petition tribunals actual petition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by ganisucks(f): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Just because the individual in the video wore a Zulum cap, don't make him a member of Zulum's campaign team. The video looks fake and rehearsed. Nevertheless, INEC has inundated vigorously and tirelessly that PVC's bought in order to gain an unfair advantage are useless and can't distort the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by ganisucks(f): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

@

I hope this is your version of a bad joke taken too far. I don't want to believe that you actually support such shenanigans. Nevertheless, the video is fake and simply propaganda against Zulum. And besides, INEC has stated time and time again that the act of buying PVC's is an effort in futility.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Moh247: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2022
ganisucks:

I hope this is your version of a bad joke taken too far. I don't want to believe that you actually support such shenanigans. Nevertheless, the video is fake and simply propaganda against Zulum. And besides, INEC has stated time and time again that the act of buying PVC's is an effort in futility.

Stating facts and personal opinion doesn't mean acceptance or endorsement

Whether you like it or not elections are rigged by politicians

1 Like

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Superwave16320: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Zulum is social media governor but Ikpeazu Ugwuayi are not ba ?

bishopkay:

Watch the video! I dey laugh southern boys when dey lick zulum bum bum LMAO. Zulum is a social media governor. Don't take my word for it, go to Borno and hear from people.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by ganisucks(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Stating facts and personal opinion doesn't mean acceptance or endorsement

Whether you like it or not elections are rigged by politicians
Elections are not rigged by politicians. They are simply beneficiaries of rigged elections.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Moh247: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2022
ganisucks:

Elections are not rigged by politicians. They are simply beneficiaries of rigged elections.

That's your opinion

Mine is Matches are fixed, elections are rigged

No perfect system especially where corruption is present

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by bishopkay: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2022
Superwave16320:
Zulum is social media governor but Ikpeazu Ugwuayi are not ba ?

Show me where I spoke about ikpeazu. Even that one knows he's a failure.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by bishopkay: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2022
BATified2023:
I'm not even Igbo but you can kill urself after tifnubu loses. He will lose so bad, you urchins won't have the strength to wake up from your beds after results are declared. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by MiaBeer(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2022
This is why it will take the North 40 years to catch up with other tribes. The elites out there destroy the future of the people they claim to love. How sad?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by obyrich(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

So the PVCs in the hands of party agents will do what for APC?
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by obyrich(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
If what INEC told us about the workings of this BVAS and IRev is true, then why are politicians buying votes?

I don't want to believe there's something INEC is hiding from us because you don't necessarily need the PVC to vote but these people are buying them undecided
They bought PVCs in the hope that INEC will back down on BVAS.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Tunasco4u(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Trueigbo: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2022
That is not voters card
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by asanausana91: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
post=119264976:

The money Tinubu took years to stockpile with the new CBN policies and redesigning of Naira its practically not possible, the new currency is limited and being monitored, buying voters on election day has been eliminated, buy PVCs is useless no manual accreditation
it is not useless, they know that these people will not vote for them so it is better to buy the card and deny them from voting for their preferred candidate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

*7 Reasons Why Jandor Will Beat Sanwoolu Silly* / URGENT: Obidients Are Already Planning An Insurgency. / "Claims Of Rigging Don't Add Up" By Mahmud Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.