Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North (2075 Views)

Politicians Buying PVCs In Opponents’ Strongholds In Northern Nigeria - Tribune / Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:
it is not useless, they know that these people will not vote for them so it is better to buy the card and deny them from voting for their preferred candidate.
They are buying the cards in far north
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by asanausana91: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kai Kai zulum fall my hand. Why is it that anybody anybody that associated with Tinubu must turn to a criminal?
NSA must say something, this is a serious crime in this country. This is the reason I hate that immunity on governors. If this thing should allow to go unchallenged then no need of conducting election.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by GoodLife4live: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
post=119269516:

They are buying the cards in far north
ipob Terrorist how u dey ?
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by asanausana91: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol you can continue your propaganda, concoction and fabrication! But it won't stop Tinubu winning

This an old video.. there is no evidence that PVC is brought with money
are you Normal or you are just stupid. Even if the video is 2 thousands years, does it make it legally upright?
This is a serious crime.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by asanausana91: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
post=119265048:

Go back a read what INEC spokesperson said yesterday, those buying PVCs thinking they will change their policy on biometric votes accreditation are just wasting their time and resources
they are not wasting anytime, they are trying to reduce the number of the votes the opponents meant to get. They will not use it but they will also deny their opponents from having it.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Joevics(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol you can continue your propaganda, concoction and fabrication! But it won't stop Tinubu winning

This an old video.. there is no evidence that PVC is brought with money
Rest. It's not everything you have to defend.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by asanausana91: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
ganisucks:
Just because the individual in the video wore a Zulum cap, don't make him a member of Zulum's campaign team. The video looks fake and rehearsed. Nevertheless, INEC has inundated vigorously and tirelessly that PVC's bought in order to gain an unfair advantage are useless and can't distort the system.
you are fooling yourself. If they bought all the PVC the your supporters meant to vote for you how will you get your votes?
This is a serious crime. NSA wake up.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by asanausana91: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
ganisucks:

I hope this is your version of a bad joke taken too far. I don't want to believe that you actually support such shenanigans. Nevertheless, the video is fake and simply propaganda against Zulum. And besides, INEC has stated time and time again that the act of buying PVC's is an effort in futility.
you don't have brain so I don't blame you. They know that the people are not voting for them,so the best thing is to deny the opponent from getting the votes.
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Depressed101: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
MandelaLives:
Prof. Zulum?!? No! Although I don't like supporting anything APC, when it comes to Zulum, I believe this is a smear campaign. I need someone to prove me wrong if I am wrong.
exactly what I thought grin
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Nursepepeye(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
MandelaLives:
Prof. Zulum?!? No! Although I don't like supporting anything APC, when it comes to Zulum, I believe this is a smear campaign. I need someone to prove me wrong if I am wrong.
are you blind?
Re: Video Of Zulum Campaign Buying Pvcs In The North by Godlymanly: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2022
bishopkay:

Old video, olds naira notes. VERY old video. Tifnubu will fail so bad... Third sure for am oh my brother.
but it's written 2023 on the cap na

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Douse Tension, Tinubu Must Ensure An Igbo Senate Presidency / We Do Not Have Job For Graduates' — VP Shettima Tells University Graduates / The Moment A Plane Crash landed In A Residential Area (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.