Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State (571 Views)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2022
So, fulani terrorists went to Eha - Amufu and neighboring towns and raped and murdered Igbo men and women. Towns were ransacked.

The most loud is the silence of the house n*ggas masquerading as Igbo otelectuals. But I'm not surprised, they're the people that egged Wike on while he perpuated his war crimes in Obigbo. Igbo lives don't matter to them, just want power. That's why they're pushing their boy Obi is so hard (notice that the Hypocrite Obi hasn't mentioned anything)

Another notable silence is that of the Nigeria media and security apparatus. The rogue security apparatus went to Ebonyi and forced disappeared young teenage Igbo boys, even took away the guns of the vigilante groups of their town. But the same rogue security is no where to be found when Fulani terrorists attack indigenous people.

It's worth mentioning that the United Nation said the Fulani terrorists are the fourth most dangerous group in the world. But the government is in bed with Miyetti Allah. Even Peter Obi went to visit Gumi, but same Obi can't call out the government on the illegal detention of MNK or even tweet anything about the atrocities of the Fulani terrorists.

Posterity will judge everyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by DeepThroater: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Pele.

2 Likes

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by BATified2023: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=SirBlack999 post=119265279][/quote]u think say na play when we talk say we go deal with u with that your loud mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Was this not why Buhari ensured that Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped and under lock

Nnamdi Kanu knows all about this and has continually expose the evil in this regime

5 Likes

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by CandyOps(m): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Yes there is a massacre going on in Igbo land and North that the government isn't talking about but you can make your point without mentioning Obi.

I don't understand why you guys must drag him into every trivial matter. You didn't even mention PMB. you didn't mention the state governor of Enugu you didn't even mention the chief of army staff in Enugu.

If na Peter Obi be your headache low-key then say it stop going through the corners.

1 Like

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
CandyOps:
Yes there is a massacre going on in Igbo land and North that the government isn't talking about but you can make your point without mentioning Obi.

I don't understand why you guys must drag him into every trivial matter. You didn't even mention PMB. you didn't mention the state governor of Enugu you didn't even mention the chief of army staff in Enugu.

If na Peter Obi be your headache low-key then say it stop going through the corners.
You're a hypocrite and a fool. Peter Obi was in Enugu when the last massacre in Eha Amufu occurred. He didn't see the need to talk or visit the scene. But that house n*gga is the first tweet when something happens to Northerners anywhere in this country.
Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by DeepThroater: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Igbo kill more Igbo on a daily basis.

It seems the Igbo want exclusive rights to killing themselves .

1 Like

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by CandyOps(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2022
SirBlack999:

You're a hypocrite and a fool. Peter Obi was in Enugu when the last massacre in Eha Amufu occurred. He didn't see the need to talk or visit the scene. But that house n*gga is the first tweet when something happens to Northerners anywhere in this country.

You are obviously mad and have no one to tell you. Bloody bastrad. You are a failure to your parents and a shame to your generation. You are just a foul mouthed internet troll who has no sense of accomplishment in life and derive joy from typing insults behind a keyboard

Like your moniker your heart is black and filled with vile and that is why majority of Igbos will never support MNK and his rogue representative whose goal in life is to kill and make life hard for Easterners in Nigeria

If this is the model of Biafra you wish for us If us we reject it because you and MNK and his 2nd command are no different from Shettima and B.H in the North.

Bloody murderer!

1 Like

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2022
CandyOps:

You are obviously mad and have no one to tell you. Bloody bastrad. You are a failure to your parents and a shame to your generation. You are just a foul mouthed internet troll who has no sense of accomplishment in life and derive joy from typing insults behind a keyboard

Like your moniker your heart is black and filled with vile and that is why majority of Igbos will never support MNK and his rogue representative whose goal in life is to kill and make life hard for Easterners in Nigeria

If this is the model of Biafra you wish for us If us we reject it because you and MNK and his 2nd command are no different from Shettima and B.H in the North.

Bloody murderer!
you actually think you're in the majority. Your Peter Obi should Come and win let's us see. Since Igbo lives are nothing to him.

Your silence and Peter Obi's silence is deafening. If you think your akwuna mum born you well come and stop Biafra. Anuohia.

Sub-human bastard. Udene nwụrụ anwụ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by OGwales(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2022
Hmm, this one na family matter e no concern me. Anyways make I wait and see where the matter is heading to and where e go end.

2 Likes

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 1:12am On Dec 20, 2022
CandyOps:

Just look at what this imbecilic bastard wrote up here. Your house nigga Obi is expecting bloc vote from igboland but Igbo lives don't matter to him. Enwe na-akpahari sịna ọbụ mmadụ. Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by CandyOps(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2022
SirBlack999:
you actually think you're in the majority. Your Peter Obi should Come and win let's us see. Since Igbo lives are nothing to him.

Your silence and Peter Obi's silence is deafening. If you think your akwuna mum born you well come and stop Biafra. Anuohia.

Sub-human bastard. Udene nwụrụ anwụ

Yea na. You sound surprised.

Na your papa been dey suck my mama pussy that year na for asahwo joint na. Him suck am so tee him tire. Him come comot mouth make you fit chook your own mouth suck small. Since both you and your papa no fit resist her pussy.

And as you chook mouth, Peter Obi come dey give you doggy from back because you no get sense.

Bastard IPOB terrorist. Reply asap. I get your time
Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by PDJT: 1:15am On Dec 20, 2022
DeepThroater:
Igbo kill more Igbo on a daily basis.

It seems the Igbo want exclusive rights to killing themselves .

-You definitely lack sense.
Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 1:16am On Dec 20, 2022
CandyOps:

Bloody murderer!
We will soon open Peter Obi's book on human parts selling through SARS, during his tenure as Anambra State governor. You thought your nigga is a saint abi? You thought we've forgotten about ezu river. Ọ ga-eme gị vam na-anya. Ikwiikwii
Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 1:23am On Dec 20, 2022
CandyOps:

Yea na. You sound surprised.

Na your papa been dey suck my mama pussy that year na for asahwo joint na. Him suck am so tee him tire. Him come comot mouth make you fit chook your own mouth suck small. Since both you and your papa no fit resist her pussy.

And as you chook mouth, Peter Obi come dey give you doggy from back because you no get sense.

Bastard IPOB terrorist. Reply asap. I get your time

IpOb telloLisT. Monkey, we know who the real terrorist is. MNK is not the one sympathizing with an Islamic terrorist.

It's worth nothing though since after this visit happened, the fulani terrorists increased in igboland. Why is Obi silent, is it because gumi has his uncircumcised Dick in obi's arse.

Obi should Come and tell us what happened in doors.

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by OGwales(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2022
SirBlack999:

We will soon open Peter Obi's book on human parts selling through SARS, during his tenure as Anambra State governor. You thought your nigga is a saint abi? You thought we've forgotten about ezu river. Ọ ga-eme gị vam na-anya. Ikwiikwii

We are watching you guys, continue

All I no b say any house that stands against itself can not stand.

I am shocked, first time I am ndigbo tackling ndigbo. Cup full cup overflow

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by CandyOps(m): 1:37am On Dec 20, 2022
SirBlack999:

You are wasting time. Reply me with more insults. I need your insults. I need more because I want to give you back with the same energy you're serving.

IPOpigs Illiterates can be very loud with their lousy demeanour. And because it's you guys are so loud it comes off as being brave when we all know it's just empty barrel with the most noise

This same rascal behaviour was the same step Ojukwu took and put the lives of millions of Igbos in danger... To no avail. And now MNK a small boy who has next to zero military exposure is sounding the drums of war for a region yet to recover fully from the effects of the last one.

You're just a lousy Slowpoke who lacks basic comprehension of how things work fueled by the crowd-mentality igwebuike of a few unfortunate Igbos who've being brainwashed by man with a Savior's complex.

You're just MNK Ass-lickers. Anything MNK talk una go carry am for head like zombie wey una be. No thinking. No thoughts.

You wan secede from country wey dey oppress you by taking up arms against same country while inviting the fight to your home as against taking it to them.

Do you even understand international relations and how it works in times of an internal military crises in a nation as vital as Nigeria?

You think Isreal, US and China who are strong allies to the Brits will give 2 bleeps about Igbos when push comes to shove?

Fucking idiots. Even a primary school dropout knows it's suicidal to go against Nigeria after what happened in 1961 - 63.

You guys are just fucking moròns and will be completely annihilated once you takes this madness a step higher than what it already is.

See how almost every Igbo guy I know that is back from Abroad for Xmas is fearful of going back East and this mofoka is here scoring points for terrorists. Fucking dimwit

1 Like

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 1:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Candyops tell Peter Obi, aka, Mr him tu lie, to stop running from endsars panel. Why's he running? He should go and answer for his crime.

Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 1:52am On Dec 20, 2022
CandyOps:

You are wasting time. Reply me with more insults. I need your insults. I need more because I want to give you back with the same energy you're serving.

IPOpigs Illiterates can be very loud with their lousy demeanour. And because it's you guys are so loud it comes off as being brave when we all know it's just empty barrel with the most noise

This same rascal behaviour was the same step Ojukwu took and put the lives of millions of Igbos in danger... To no avail. And now MNK a small boy who has next to zero military exposure is sounding the drums of war for a region yet to recover fully from the effects of the last one.

You're just a lousy Slowpoke who lacks basic comprehension of how things work fueled by the crowd-mentality igwebuike of a few unfortunate Igbos who've being brainwashed by man with a Savior's complex.

You're just MNK Ass-lickers. Anything MNK talk una go carry am for head like zombie wey una be. No thinking. No thoughts.

You wan secede from country wey dey oppress you by taking up arms against same country while inviting the fight to your home as against taking it to them.

Do you even understand international relations and how it works in times of an internal military crises in a nation as vital as Nigeria?

You think Isreal, US and China who are strong allies to the Brits will give 2 bleeps about Igbos when push comes to shove?

Fucking idiots. Even a primary school dropout knows it's suicidal to go against Nigeria after what happened in 1961 - 63.

You guys are just fucking moròns and will be completely annihilated once you takes this madness a step higher than what it already is.

See how almost every Igbo guy I know that is back from Abroad for Xmas is fearful of going back East and this mofoka is here scoring points for terrorists. Fucking dimwit
I rather lick the arse of MNK than that of Obi, who is a huge Hypocrite. At least MNK stands on his epistle, unlike Mr him tu lie, who swore to Ojukwu that he would never leave apga. But that Hypocrite couldn't wait for Ojukwu's body to turn cold already before joining pdp to go eat Atiku's arse.

Look at him today at LP feeding off the endsars movement, while there's blood on his hand.

Since Igbo lives don't matter, let him come and convince us the REAL NWAAFỌS for the bloc vote let's see.. Mpama

CandyOps:

Even a primary school dropout knows it's suicidal to go against Nigeria after what happened in 1961 - 63.
This coward is so scared to defend himself against fulani terrorists, because, according to him, it's 'suicidal'. He doesn't even know the date his people were genocided by the Nigeria government. But this efulefu is parading himself as lover of Alaigbo. TỤFỊAKWA!!!!!

if every Igbo were like you, the Igbo race would have been done as a people.

If we check well sef, you're a product of fulani rape. Fucking hybrid
Re: The Genocide Of Igbos And The Silence Of The Nigeria State by SirBlack999(m): 2:05am On Dec 20, 2022
Candyops is typical example of what Peter Obi and Obi supporters stand for: bastards that can't speak truth to power when their kinsmen are being killed. Because, to them it's 'suicidal'.

You're a hybrid

(1) (Reply)

Osun House Of Assembly Demanded $5,000,000 (five Million Dollars) Bribe From Me / Nigerians Paying Close To 10 Percent To get New Naira Notes this morning / 2023 Presidential Election: NANS Southwest Endorses Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.