Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? (141 Views)

What Happens If You Break Your Wudu During Umrah? / Tricky Tee's Childhood Friend Dies In Road Accident (Graphic Photos) / Please Is There Any App That I Can Use To Make A Video Reaction Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? by DeGLORIOUS: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2022
Mine was a brain reset slap. I can't forget that incident.

Re: Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? by OGIBRA(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Na to go hide am, n claim i no know where d tin they ni, but mumsy always talk to d person she suspect, which am not always among, because i always avoid the spot that i kept it, so dt i wont be a suspect, but i was beaten black n blue, the day that i was not even the one that break it, all because na only me they house...that is wen i realiase say GOD PUNISHMENT truly exist...Gud old days
Re: Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? by Humblegains: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2022
How time flies
Re: Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? by DeGLORIOUS: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
OGIBRA:
Na to go hide am, n claim i no know where d tin they ni, but mumsy always talk to d person she suspect, which am not always among, because i always avoid the spot that i kept it, so dt i wont be a suspect, but i was beaten black n blue, the day that i was not even the one that break it, all because na only me they house...that is wen i realiase say GOD PUNISHMENT truly exist...Gud old days
grin you don pack your contribution be that grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? by DeGLORIOUS: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Humblegains:
How time flies
yeah
Re: Did You Break This During Your Childhood? What Was The Reaction Like? by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
I wasted kerosene why trying to refill it

(1) (Reply)

Get Massive Exposure, 2k Followers For Free. Business Owner/content Creators / Magical Christmas Village Built By Wike / Make Up Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.