Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo (27933 Views)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / Folake Olowofoyeku Plays Lead Role In New CBS Show "Bob Hearts Abishola" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by StagethemTVee: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2022
A new actress in the movie industry, Lolade Okusanya cries, hugs and pray For Toyin Abraham for casting Her in a lead Role of a new movie.

Lolade broke into tears as she gives thanks to Toyin Abraham for making her a star actress.

According to the emotional Lolade Okusanya, she doesn’t know why actress Toyin Abraham decided to bring her into limelight by giving her lead role in the movie as she was only trying to be a celebrity.

She added that Toyin Abraham paid for her cloth, hotel rents, the role she played among others without her paying a dime noting that the actress did all these for her because of love.

In the video, the overexcited Lolade prayed for Toyin Abraham children following all the support she gave her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9o6s0p0FvM

3 Likes

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by TheTWM: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Understood.

1 Like

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
I'm back from a successful fresh 14 days ban

NL mods be doing too much. You no be God oh

Please, keep your comments brief and meaningful and avoid writing "am" instead of "I'm"

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by hspda: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
You just try and justify her investment on you. Your dress sense is not too cool for an aspiring actress IMO

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Smartlux(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
See jugs shocked
Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
New olosho wink

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by ravetechng: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by yomalex(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by faithfull18(f): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
She should cover up abeg.

15 Likes

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by OboOlora(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dirty looking thing!
See her breasts almost popping out because of 20k role they gave her but she sees it as an opportunity to gain 10k followers and one baba alaiye in Doha can invite her over to eat poo and have 3some for $5000

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by BettingScam: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lol, easiest way to enter nollywood now is by doing skit and they will come for you. Infact you will paid them to work for you. On like before that all this top actor have to tear your pant and kppeekus for you to act just one scene

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Worriedwife: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
What nonsense is she wearing?

7 Likes

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Neimar: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Show us your breasts and laps undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by olasaad(f): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Use what you have to get what you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Prokaryote: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
E go soon clear for ur eye say nothing go for free, continue exposing your boobs at this stage,boobs menders will soon bounce on you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Isn't this Shank the comedian's onscreen gf?
She acted over 20 skits with Shank.
Her breakthrough of life. Thanks aunty Toyin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Juanmike(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tears of join for the mags that will soon pay.
Next month she will buy a house at Banana island. And be telling us it's from her movies.
Yeloba women and clito are inseparable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by AfonjaPriest: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A new actress in the movie industry, Lolade Okusanya cries, hugs and pray For Toyin Abraham for casting Her in a lead Role of a new movie.

Lolade broke into tears as she gives thanks to Toyin Abraham for making her a star actress.

According to the emotional Lolade Okusanya, she doesn’t know why actress Toyin Abraham decided to bring her into limelight by giving her lead role in the movie as she was only trying to be a celebrity.

She added that Toyin Abraham paid for her cloth, hotel rents, the role she played among others without her paying a dime noting that the actress did all these for her because of love.

In the video, the overexcited Lolade prayed for Toyin Abraham children following all the support she gave her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9o6s0p0FvM

The price of bleaching cream will now go up.
Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Candidlady: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
what kinda dress is that..
tueh

2 Likes

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by youngbabaj(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lolode happens to be my senior back then in secondary school
Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Mindlog: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Please, keep your comments brief and meaningful and avoid writing "am" instead of "I'm"
...avoid writing "am" instead of "I'm"cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by youngrhosy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
I only saw two things sha
Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
After doing the couch casting interview.

1 Like

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Abolodje: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Or she helped her find suga daddy to give her steady knacking with that her big black breast.
Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Isabi4lov: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
The hustle is real ,you for kukuma no wear cloth at all..

1 Like

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by IrepChrist: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Aside personal caution I take on watching secular movies. I am not a fan of Nigerian movies. Their ladies are usually scarcely dressed.

1 Like

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by Domistar5(f): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Very soon you will " Just bought a Range Rover". undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo by happney65: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
BettingScam:
Lol, easiest way to enter nollywood now is by doing skit and they will come for you. Infact you will paid them to work for you. On like before that all this top actor have to tear your pant and kppeekus for you to act just one scene

She acts skits with Isbae, macaroni and others.I guess na there toyin saw her.. she's a good actress no doubt. Very good at interpreting her roles

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Join Nollywood / BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.