Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. (3841 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / Star Maggi Vs Knorr Cube Maggi: Which Is Best For Cooking? / What Is The Best Seasoning For Cooking Generally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by lastbee(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2007
One of my sibling like eating yellow garri if i use white garri for eba he wont eat it.i want to know the best of the two.
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by omoge(f): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2007
I love yellow garri cheesy nice with ogbono soup with assorted meat, bokoto, shaki/towel, dried hausa fish, bonga, magala, nice beef, crayfish , o la la la taste of heavenly bliss grin

i think both garriums good o but some like one better than the other. so make yellow garri for ya sibbling wink that's his preference.

(yellow garri can be expensive sha)
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by swing4real(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2007
Yellow garri all the way
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by mafolayomi(f): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2007
Yello garri for eba, and the white one for drinking. shikena
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by CrazyMan(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2007
mafolayomi:

Yello garri for eba, and the white one for drinking. shikena
I second that
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by trendy(f): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2007
yellow one abeg
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by ssRhino: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2007
gari na gari i beg
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by Shokoloko(f): 2:00am On Sep 22, 2007
I know that yellow garri contains vitamin A. White garri is just chaff
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
White garri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Post

I've only tried white Garri, so for me that's the best. kiss
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
I don't eat eba cool
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by bicee(f): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2008
yellow garri very good for eba, the best
white for drinking, delicious without adding sugar
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by clemcykul(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2008
yellow is best for eba due to the distinctive palm oil smell and taste

while the white garri is very good for drinking cuzz its sour , try drinkn white sour garri wit ice water widout sugar grin u wil love it grin
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by micklplus(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2008
i dont eat much of eba but i dont mind any of them if i have to . I think white garri is the best for me.
Cheers
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by justbones(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2008
i dont eat eba but the white one is better for drinking
i remember back when my mom used to make garri and sell
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by neowelsh(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2008
bro, yellow garri is for swallowing, why white garri is for soaking, grin, but i like starch for banga, pounded yam for better leaf, amala for awedu, grin grin grin
Re: Yellow Garri And White Garri Which One Is The Best For Cooking Eba. by iice(f): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2008
Don't mind any or either just as long as it is not the coarse garri. . .you fit soak that one for one week and e go still dey dry, strong and coarse tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nsala Soup / Scarcity Of 'Pure Water' In Ilorin Over Impending Price Increase / Halogen Oven; A Must Have In Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.