Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Business Development Officer/social Media Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Officer/social Media Manager (241 Views)

What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Graduate Business Development Executives At Geoscape Limited / Senior Business Development Officer At Sigma Pensions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer/social Media Manager by assisttohire: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
The business development/social media manager executive will be in charge of customer retention, new business development and acquisitions for an HR firm.

Also, the potential candidate must demonstrate their ability to generate new business to meet revenue targets.

Finally, they should build successful business relationships with new and existing customers.

Budget - N70,000 - N100,000

Location - Lekki, Lagos

Job Responsibilities:

Identify and research potential clients
Develop and maintain client relationships
Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
Communicate with stakeholders and negotiate contract terms with clients
Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business
Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline
Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
Track and report on the status of proposal components
Conduct ongoing market research
Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals
Drive the end-to-end sales process
Prepare and submit sales contracts

Job Requirements:

1+ years experience working in a development role.
Previous role in a leadership position.
A valid passport.
Robust interpersonal skills.
Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions.
Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Strong leadership skills.
A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with project management methodologies.
Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing client.

Interested candidates should click on the link to apply or send their CVs to assist2hireservice#gmail.com using the job title as the mail subject.
https://forms.gle/LxJHYZn39fXZVt8v9
Re: Business Development Officer/social Media Manager by GabrielObong: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam,

I just apply for this position in your company.
I am a team player and safety cautions individual with a set goal of achieving desired result while working with team.

I hold a Bachelor's degree in Economics (Operation research, Business communications, Developmental economics, Statistics, Entrepreneurship development.) from Covenant University which I graduated with a second class upper. I'm open for interview or test.

I will be grateful to get a positive response from you. Thank you.
Yours Sincerely
Gabriel Obong
doublezax@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Can You Drive On Lagos Roads? / Job Vacancy For Experienced Professional In The Following Roles / Urgent Recruitment - Direct Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.