Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT (583 Views)

Mateu Lahos: Leo Messi Called Me And Apologised For The Harsh Words- #Qatar2022 / Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT by abc115: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina and Messi, called him the GOAT

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1604604972338905089

Re: Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT by Urheadmaster(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Meanwhile agbado munchers presidential candidate is comparing is presidential race to Leo Messi greatest achievement tongue
Re: Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT by Promicah: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't like Messi for one day. Him winning the ojoro world cup vex me but if Tinubu win 2023 I go vex pass this one.

You can't separate Messi from Tinubu. Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT by Curious345: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is cool..

When will Nigeria host a world cup ?

Can only happen under an OBI-DATTI Presidency AND DISPENSATION
Re: Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Well, Mister J cares less...

The world is in a state of mess and peril and over here, we're focused on the arrival of one man we believe in that can fix things by God's grace.

The great emperor - 'The Unity'
Re: Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT by Gifty69: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Both Ronaldo and Messi are GOATS... Both unique in their ways..! I look up to another generation of players soon.
Re: Barack Obama Congratulates Argentina And Messi, Called Him The GOAT by OJEEMAH(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Messi is officially the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES.

Only Mbappe imaginary fans think otherwise grin

(1) (Reply)

Week 51 Pool Result For Sat 24 Jun 2023 – Aussie 2023 / Main Prayer Point In Europe Right Now (photo) / Will S/africa Be Safe For 2010 World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.