Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,031 members, 7,866,901 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Chelsea And Liverpool ‘chasing Brighton’s Moises Caicedo’ After Spectacular - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea And Liverpool ‘chasing Brighton’s Moises Caicedo’ After Spectacular (139 Views)

Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea / Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium In Qatar Unveiled To The World With Spectacular Launch / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea And Liverpool ‘chasing Brighton’s Moises Caicedo’ After Spectacular by miniextra: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chelsea and Liverpool are ‘chasing Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo’ after he impressed with Ecuador on the Qatar World Cup, however the Seagulls have ‘no intention’ of promoting the 21-year-old in January

Moises Caicedo impressed with Ecuador in the course of the latest Qatar World Cup
The Brighton midfielder is now being chased by ‘Liverpool and Chelsea’

He performed each league recreation for the Seagulls earlier than the winter break
Brighton are believed to have ‘no intention of promoting the 21-year-old’

JOIN SPORTS TELEGRAM CHANNEL:
BuzzHint

Chelsea and Liverpool have ‘each proven curiosity in Moises Caicedo’ after his spectacular performances with Ecuador on the World Cup.

READ MORE:
https://buzzhint.com/chelsea-and-liverpool-chasing-brightons-moises-caicedo-after-spectacular-world-cup-exhibiting/

(1) (Reply)

Potter Gives Me ‘freedom And Confidence’ At Chelsea – Kai Havertz Reveals / Xavi Says Busquets Is In Charge Of His Own Barca Future / Bcbhgfyuyuytu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.