Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) (13047 Views)

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Grassroots Mobilisation For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Mbaitoli Lga,Imo State. / Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
wman:
APC should win Gombe easily. People there are loyal to the current governor who is an APC guy.

undecided
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by ofemigeorge(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win the 2023 Presidential Election

I've gone with the best option

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate Mandate I Stand Gidigba
And the only reason you picked him is becis you just want to be different... Mm
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Parachoko: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
ofemigeorge:

And the only reason you picked him is becis you just want to be different... Mm
I am supporting Asiwaju because he is the most capable of the major candidates.

Base on track record while in Government, Asiwaju have no rival among the major candidates.

He will perform far better than Kwankwaso, Atiku and the medicore called Obi.

But if you still doubt am supporting Asiwaju because I want to be different, tell me who your candidate is make we compare your candidate achievement with that of Asiwaju.

Who's your candidate? Why is he the best? What's the things your candidate did while in Government that makes you feel he stand out from the rest?

I'm waiting for your replies man or make we create a thread for this matter?

Asiwaju is better than Kwankwaso, Obi and Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Switruth: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Doyin Okupe is going to Mobilize voters in Kuje prison for Peter Obi

I thought initially that you’re from the north not knowing you’re from the west. Take it easy bro cos it seems Obi snatched your mom from ur dad. You spit a lot.
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Moh247: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Switruth:
I thought initially that you’re from the north not knowing you’re from the west. Take it easy bro cos it seems Obi snatched your mom from ur dad. You spit a lot.

Mine isn't like yours

1 Like

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by 77up(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:
Utchins are using state politicians crowd to boast about a despicable Tinubu who nobody will vote for. Tinubu belongs in the past.

Vote for Peter Obi.
Who take zombideirnts serious anyway grin

Obi will soon collapse structure to join either Atiku or Kwankwaso soon.

2 Likes

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Switruth: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=119275806][/quote]hmmmm that one enter your well. Stop spitting around ozuwor....
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by bewla(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
JasonScoolari:
What happened in Minna, Niger State will happen in Gombe.

The rejection of the demonic APC and the urinating machine called Tinubu is spreading all over the north.
thank God is yet to do it in public

Don't be hater try to be kind for you time will come

1 Like

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Moh247: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Switruth:
hmmmm that one enter your well. Stop spitting around ozuwor....

Why you dey wail

1 Like

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Switruth: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Why you dey wail
you cry a lot about obi. Someone your full community can’t afford his peeling shoes.
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Moh247: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Switruth: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Is he your father or why are you wailing on his behalf
he is a father and hope to so many. Key in and reject the 30k you’re being paid to mess yourself around.
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Moh247: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by occfx: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579

Save 200$ start forex trading... I will guide you so you don't lose your money
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by ejimatic: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:

See how they climb up in support of BAT! That is the difference between the North and the South in terms of support.

1 Like

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
APC is just useless, why are they peoples children to climb heights when the place is not filled to brim. Just to chase clout

They are useless now abi ?
But when a toddler was carried on top a campaign billboard with LP flag they are wiser abi.
Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win the 2023 Presidential Election

I've gone with the best option

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Can you bet your life ? grin
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:
Utchins are using state politicians crowd to boast about a despicable Tinubu who nobody will vote for. Tinubu belongs in the past.
Vote for Peter Obi.

You said structure is not important. Why are you wailing again
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Mrmb: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:

Vote for Peter Obi.

grin grin grin why can't you Obi supporters use your own state politicians crowds also to boast, your rallies have been complete failures. You even had to postpone some to find a way out, but all will still give the same results, failure...... E dey sweet us as e dey pain una. Keep wailing, wailers.
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
JasonScoolari:
What happened in Minna, Niger State will happen in Gombe.

The rejection of the demonic APC and the urinating machine called Tinubu is spreading all over the north.

Nothing happened in Minna..

The campaign shocked Pdp and they had to pay thugs to pull out tinubu’s posters..

It doesn’t change the fact that Apc will win Niger state with a wide margin. Atiku and Pdp knows this and that’s why they’re trying to reduce Apc votes by every means..
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by Parachoko: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
berrystunn:

Can you bet your life ? grin
I don't gamble
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by pasuma(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
How old were you in 1993 I'm sure your mother sef was still in primary school then, baby factory product..

SLAP44:

Vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579
I think you are one of the youth. Pls call your OBi
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Useless gombe state
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by queenafolami2: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
All this will die down soonAll this will die down soon...
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by musty16: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Jagaba shine gaba! That man go clear most states for north East. Gombe will be won by APC while the votes from southern Gombe na between obi and Atiku.
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Surely obi will win in all Asian prisons polling units
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by garfield1: 9:42am On Dec 20, 2022
musty16:
Jagaba shine gaba! That man go clear most states for north East. Gombe will be won by APC while the votes from southern Gombe na between obi and Atiku.

Are you in gombe
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't gamble

But you want to gamble with 200m life by voting Tinubu that is old and sick .
Re: Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures) by saviourokon68(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
loosecanon50:
Yes. Money induced mobilization else, nobody will show up. Nobody wants to be associated with a failure unless they are getting paid for it.

<a href="https://novaentertainmentloaded..com/"> Sport& </a>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners / Sallah Forces Reps To Postpone Resumption / Ikpeazu Presents Staff Of Office To 29 Monarchs-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.