Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,420 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Simi Reacts As Fan ‘tightly’ Hugs Adekunle Gold In Her Presence (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reacts As Fan ‘tightly’ Hugs Adekunle Gold In Her Presence (video) (1125 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Reacts As Fan ‘tightly’ Hugs Adekunle Gold In Her Presence (video) by Malcolmxprinz: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Famous Afropop singer, Simisola ‘Simi‘ Kosoko, politely excuses a fan who tightly hugged her husband, Adekunle Gold, at his concert.

Adekunle Gold who performed in Lagos on Sunday, 18th of December 2022 at his concert, ‘Catch Me If You Can’ was supported by his wife, Simi, who cheered her husband up all through.

Towards the conclusion of the show, the mother of one who recently moved to the US with her daughter approached backstage to meet her husband.

Watch Video at and please follow me, I will follow back

https://twitter.com/Malxy__prince/status/1604844607191515136?t=ImuPmn6qGN8iT7cDeeofTw&s=19
Re: Simi Reacts As Fan ‘tightly’ Hugs Adekunle Gold In Her Presence (video) by muyico(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wow! "Awo ri awo" hubby SS, iyawo wife "abiku"

(1) (Reply)

"If You Don’t Have Money Nobody Will Respect You" - Timaya / Odumodublvck Cause Wahala On Stage As He Wins The Best Rap Single In The Headies / Video: Look At Where They’re Burying A Whole Mohbad. Life Is Indeed Vanity, He D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.