Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) (19274 Views)

Police And DSS Clash In Stadium Altercation (video) / Philip Shaibu Walks Out Of Colloquium After Altercation With Security Operatives / Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by fuckJones(f): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
AriseTv Chairman Obagbena paid back, PDP Chairman Ayu,so many other prominent thi£v.s who diverted funds meant to fight terrorism into their private pockets paid back, today, they're free campaigning for Atiku Abubakar so he can refund them but Okupe went to court like James Bond
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by fuckJones(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
lexylaw40:
Labour Party of criminals......shame
labour party of criminals (LPC)
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Justpassingby45(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I thought you have since all this while
Read the headline again.
I see where you are losing it
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by newnigerdelta1: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlovT9MIrdQ

Okupe sentenced to 2 years in prison for money laundering

This reportedly happened between the lawyer representing Doyin Okupe and some security personnel

The court sentenced him to two years imprisonment on count 34 with an option of a fine of N500,000.

Doyin Okupe has been found guilty of receiving over N200 million cash from former National Security Adviser (NSA) Col. Sambo Dasuki and sentenced to two years imprisonment.

LABOR IN VAIN PARTY, PETER OBI, OBIDENT, OBIDEAF..... SHAME ....

1 Like

Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Moh247: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Justpassingby45:

I thought you have since all this while
Read the headline again.
I see where you are losing it

Why are you wailing over simple dot and 3 picture

Pained kid
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by ThugOfWar: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Nigeria is a joke. Someone was convicted of laundering over 200m naira . And he was sentenced to 2years in prison with an option of N500,000 .

200m naira crime for N 500, 000 fine.

Habba habbba now...
its even more ridiculous because he is a memeber of Labour party

1 Like

Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by samuelson06(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Nigeria is a joke. Someone was convicted of laundering over 200m naira . And he was sentenced to 2years in prison with an option of N500,000 .

200m naira crime for N 500, 000 fine.

Habba habbba now...

It's for people like you to see so you know how to kill yourself for them. Do you think the ruling class cares about you? I doubt.

Let's continue keep fighting for them, e go clear us.

Instead of them to recover the money from him, they're asking him to bring a paltry 500k from it.

E no go better for these people.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by olatuns2017: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Icartaway:

This reportedly happened between the lawyer representing Doyin Okupe and some security personnel

The court sentenced him to two years imprisonment on count 34 with an option of a fine of N500,000.

Doyin Okupe has been found guilty of receiving over N200 million cash from former National Security Adviser (NSA) Col. Sambo Dasuki and sentenced to two years imprisonment.

AriseTv Chairman Obagbena paid back,

PDP Chairman Ayu, so many other prominent thieves who diverted funds meant to fight terrorism into their private pockets paid back,

today, they're free campaigning for Atiku Abubakar so he can refund them

but

Okupe went to court like James Bond�

1 Like

Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by PussyMiners: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Orch1981:

Liar not atiku is tinubu doing the magic
No ...Tinubu loves Labour Party more than you zombiedients grin grin
Go figure !
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Is this Okupe the owner of Okupe estate in Maryland, Lagos?
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by lexylaw40: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by highchief1: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Iamfavored:

Who then, in your opinion is a better/best candidate.

But before you think I'm asking for answers, it's a rhetoric question.

Don't just bother to reply. It is politics. Laughing �
do u know what it means for a Dg of such a campaign that speaks holiness to be indicted for theft.na una sabi sha.I no Dey naija
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by highchief1: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Untube:

Was it the ability to comprehend the news you lack or just want to fool yourself here? Court sentenced him for receiving cash above what the law states not stealing.

It's well with Nigerians
u should be a lawyer.So someone who knows he cannot recive such an amount and went ahead to do so is a Jesus Christ in ur village?when Ayu sent money to pdp nwc members indiscriminately what happened?they rejected it didn’t they?why did okupe ur God father accept that money since you claim it’s more than what he is supposed to recive.when wil u guys learn to cal black black and avoid being too political.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by eminemkayc: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
obembet:

This is the reason why corruption will never and in Nigeria.

Hello,
The accused was convicted and given an option of 500,000 naira fine on counts 35 to 59 which equals 25 counts including an option of 500k fine on count 34. This implies that the convict is to pay a total of 500*26 = 13m if he is to be left off the hook and not 500k as assumed.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Exconvict
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by obembet(f): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
eminemkayc:

Hello,
The accused was convicted and given an option of 500,000 naira fine on counts 35 to 59 which equals 25 counts including an option of 500k fine on count 34. This implies that the convict is to pay a total of 500*26 = 13m if he is to be left off the hook and not 500k as assumed.

Thanks for this information.. i learn more

1 Like

Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Buksaylor: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
IdowuRufai:

Do you guys read or just make comments. For clarity sake, the offense was receiving cash above the benchmarked limit ie for that amount of money, he shouldn’t have received it in cash which contravenes the law which is not a case of theft but of course he’s guilty and should pay the fine but let’s stick to o the offense.

You know the other divide is made up of illeterate urchins....can they read?
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Nairanation2: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
And ppl are wondering why this country is not working & probably may never work? Everything is morbidly sick! Justice only available for d highest bidder. SB who's found to hv stolen hundreds of millions is sentenced to 2 yrs imprisonment with an option of fine of #500000. What a travesty! Yet a hungry man who stole a goat or some food items is left to rot in prison without being charged to court. Truly, only a revolution can probably help this country... Deji was right.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by eminemkayc: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
obembet:

Thanks for this information.. i learn more
You're welcome
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by nedekid: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Guess he has the option to appeal.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Gohs: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nevertheless, OBI will still win 2023 election.

Let's welcome him to Aso Rock villa as our new presidioooo!! grin cheesy
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by baretalk: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Arrest the overzealous lawyer for assault on an officer, and disturbance of court processes, block heads.it's clear okupe is a thief. Nice job EFCC, yahaya Bello, Wike, okowa, and all the governors must be probed. The judge erred, such judges don't want the good of Nigeria, why give him an option of 500k fine?
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by gaddafe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
asanausana91:
who told you that he will not be convicted? His case is still in court.
This is the problem I have with Nigerian youths. You are trying to defend Okupe just because he is from the same ethnicity with you or because of party affiliation.
Stop supporting this politicians, they don't care about you. Yes I mean all of them, either Tinubu, Peter Obi or Atiku nobody cares.

And who told you that he will be convicted? This is not a matter of supporting anyone but looking critically at the law. The person who gave the money as at now is innocent while the one who received the money as at now is said to be guilty. If this sounds ok to you then I really have nothing else to say to you. As at now Dasuki is innocent while Okupe is guilty. If you find this OK, then goodbye
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by gaddafe(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Neyoosha007:
fools, that’s how misinformation is killing you, so which dansuki was in jail for four years

It's your father you're insulting. Dasuki was never convicted but was held illegally in court for four years. As far as the law is concerned Dasuki is innocent.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by asanausana91: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
gaddafe:

And who told you that he will be convicted? This is not a matter of supporting anyone but looking critically at the law. The person who gave the money as at now is innocent while the one who received the money as at now is said to be guilty. If this sounds ok to you then I really have nothing else to say to you. As at now Dasuki is innocent while Okupe is guilty. If you find this OK, then goodbye
where did you see dasuki been declared innocent? His case is still ongoing why will you call him innocent? With the conviction of his deciples it will build a very strong case against him.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Skty: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
lexylaw40:

Im in Labour but not a criminal
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by toprealman: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
lexylaw40:
APC den of robbers?
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by gaddafe(m): 2:12am On Dec 20, 2022
asanausana91:
where did you see dasuki been declared innocent? His case is still ongoing why will you call him innocent? With the conviction of his deciples it will build a very strong case against him.

Dasuki is innocent. In Nigeria law, you are innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law. If you don't know this please don't quote me again.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by deebrownneymar: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Icartaway:

Doyin Okupe is one major red flag surrounding the Peter Obi campaign
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by Neyoosha007(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2022
gaddafe:

It's your father you're insulting. Dasuki was never convicted but was held illegally in court for four years. As far as the law is concerned Dasuki is innocent.
pls I have respect for my father if you don’t respect yours
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by asanausana91: 7:33am On Dec 20, 2022
gaddafe:

Dasuki is innocent. In Nigeria law, you are innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law. If you don't know this please don't quote me again.
I thought I was talking to a human being. I asked you since his case is already in the court did they declared him innocent?
The law you are talking about says " presume" innocent. There is different between presume innocent and declare innocent.
Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by gaddafe(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2022
asanausana91:
I thought I was talking to a human being. I asked you since his case is already in the court did they declared him innocent?
The law you are talking about says " presume" innocent. There is different between presume innocent and declare innocent.

Who mentioned anything about anyone declaring Dasuki innocent? Please show me any of my post where I said Dasuki was declared innocent. I said as far as the law is concerned, as of today Dasuki is innocent. I know comprehension is your problem and instead of you to settle down to understand you start spewing insults here and there without thinking if the person you're insulting is old enough to be your father. You lack manner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children, Teachers / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.