Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

"We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss (21236 Views)

Ronaldo Dragged After Super Cup Loss. Pictures! / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss / Arsenal To Fine Alex Iwobi Over ‘Unacceptable’ Partying Before Cup Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Fearyourcreator: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Melodydoctor:
What is he childish for?
You dey mind am... Make e say e no fit win am again ... He go happy
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by candygist: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

Keep crying penaldo dawgs

Mbappe is even greater than CR7 as it stands. grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by candygist: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
OboOlora:
We believe young Legend!
What you have achieved at your age, Messi couldn’t achieve it!!
See you in 2026 darling

What Mbappe have archived, CR 7 won't archive it till he retires.
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by adedave20: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
jige4topclass:
Greatest Player in the tournament. At your age you have achieved what Messi (GOAT) could not achieve at 23. My World Best
what as e achieve that other young players as not achieve,any time e win champion league let me no
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by paradigmshift(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This Guy is CHILDISH
I think he has got some pride like PENALDO or may be worse than Pendu. I have seen him contest Penalty taking with his elders like Neymar in PSG. We may start praying for him soon.

This is someone that just won the world cup last 4 years and he's behaving like the trophy is alien to him. Even PENDU never behave like this.
This one go get RESPECT Issues.
Learnt he insulted Benzema b4 the World cup.

Does he know he can end his career without wining the UEFA champions league like Fenomeno?
yeah he get pride
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Of course am expecting you

I love this guy so much, after Lionel Messi

please make your comments meaningful and as brief as possible and..

Remember not to type "am" instead of "I'm" or " I am"
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by BOLATINUBU01: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

please make your comments meaningful and as brief as possible and..

Remember not to type "am" instead of "I'm" or " I am"
abi u don get the message, so rest
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
abi u don get the message, so rest

They couldn't make a down payment for the roasted corn.

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by OJEEMAH(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
hefelove:

Be like most of you are just judging that he should be best player of the tournament based on this final, compared to Messi that's wining MOTM every match they played
Pendu fans and short memory na 5 & 6
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Stargangz: 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
OboOlora:
We believe young Legend! What you have achieved at your age, Messi couldn’t achieve it!! See you in 2026 darling
This ur moniker get as e be o grin
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by ThierryJay: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
hefelove:

Be like most of you are just judging that he should be best player of the tournament based on this final, compared to Messi that's wining MOTM every match they played

Even in the final, Messi had more impact in the game over the course of the 120 minutes than Mbappe.

He scored the first goal;
intelligently released the ball when under pressure to kickstart the counter-attack for the second;
scored the third;
created 2 big chances for his teammates with smart runs during extra-time;
almost scored another with a thunderous 25-yard shot which Lloris brilliantly saved.

Mbappe sprang to life in the 78th minute and had Argentina on the ropes for only about 20 minutes of the game in total. His major contributions were:

Scoring the first goal
Scored a brilliant second
Caused and scored a third penalty in extra time
Had a brilliant dribble run past 2 Argentine players in the penalty box towards the end of extra time.

If you look at it objectively, Messi had a more spread-out decisive performance and the fact that Argentina won the trophy would obviously put more weight and efficiency on his performance than Mbappe's. This is the objective way the technical committee arrived at Messi's MOTM win and not some sentimental drivel by Pendu fans.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Jerewise332(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Okay, you will return in four years time but by then the cup won't be assured. It is not a birthright. Hala Messi.
You're right here
This is one of the things he failed to understand...As good as messi and ronaldo were during their prime, how many failed attempt did messi had?
Messi at age 35 he won his first world cup after many years of defeats. Mbappe should even be grateful that atleast at his young age,he has included world cup trophy as part of his achievements and stop all these entitlement mentality e go spoil things give am. Am not neglecting the fact that he's good but i can bet with him that france may not even survive round of sixteen in the next world cup. If e bin dey easy ronaldo and messi would've carried it since.make him try calm down.
next world cup i give to croatia or netherlands these champs deserves it too

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Ofunwa111: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This Guy is CHILDISH
I think he has got some pride like PENALDO or may be worse than Pendu. I have seen him contest Penalty taking with his elders like Neymar in PSG. We may start praying for him soon.

This is someone that just won the world cup last 4 years and he's behaving like the trophy is alien to him. Even PENDU never behave like this.

Does he know he can end his career without wining the UEFA champions league like Fenomeno?

How you humans just sit and be so full of hate is what I don't understand. He didn't even say I" he said "We", which means France as a team would bounce back , you are here talking about pride.. smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by OJEEMAH(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThierryJay:

Even in the final, Messi had more impact in the game over the course of the 120 minutes than Mbappe.

He scored the first goal;
intelligently released the ball when under pressure to kickstart the counter-attack for the second;
scored the third;
created 2 big chances for his teammates with smart runs during extra-time;
almost scored another with a thunderous 25-yard shot which Lloris brilliantly saved.

Mbappe sprang to life in the 78th minute and had Argentina on the ropes for only about 20 minutes of the game in total. His major contributions were:

Scoring the first goal
Scored a brilliant second
Caused and scored a third penalty in extra time
Had a brilliant dribble run past 2 Argentine players in the penalty box towards the end of extra time.

If you look at it objectively, Messi had a more spread-out decisive performance and the fact that Argentina won the trophy would obviously put more weight and efficiency on his performance than Mbappe's. This is the objective way the technical committee arrived at Messi's MOTM win and not some sentimental drivel by Pendu fans.

Good analysis but are you really asking penaldians to look at it objectively?

Nemo dat quod non habet

Bro, you and I know they cannot give what they don’t have.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by BeauBragnar11: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
T0BY:
Nigga Good.. no doubt. He also deserve the "best player of the tournament" being awarded to Messi. Equalizing within two minutes is mind-blowing. E be like juju

Oga this tournament didn't start yesterday.

It goes beyond the Finals... angry angry angry
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by OboOlora(f): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Almiron:
you'll cry till death
Your generation will cry till death
Oloriburuku Omo irankiran
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Fakbrown: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
I like this dude but pride got him so much, hate his attitude, 4 years could is a long period alot could happen

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by ThierryJay: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Good analysis but are you really asking penaldians to look at it objectively?

Nemo dat quod non habet

Bro, you and I know they cannot give what they don’t have.

Na their problem be that bro. My message was mainly for the neutrals who may have been swayed by the sentiments being bandied around.

Pendulums are irredeemable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by charlsecy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
NgwaManeatyou2:
Any African supporting Argentina is either suffering from deluded mind or under influence of slavitude.
How do you mean?
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by alobright17(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
T0BY:
Nigga Good.. no doubt. He also deserve the "best player of the tournament" being awarded to Messi. Equalizing within two minutes is mind-blowing. E be like juju
let him win everything else I'm just OK with Messi winning the world cup. Messi won golden ball before still are asking for world cup trophy now he is having it. Ntoooooorrrrr

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by MuMuOnBail: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
na wa ooo

Double wahala for Portugal and their 41years old taping fake goat come 2026.

My GOAT will leave the world cup for children to play, because he don grow pass world cup level. Old cargo go the run around field with him children mate.

Mbappe is better and greater than CR7. this should be the new debate.

History Remember Kings not Warrior.

Messi na 100 star field Marshall

Messi is the S.I unit of football

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Kingcalls: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This Guy is CHILDISH

U still de mention penaldo , when the lord of penalties de Argentina.... No player has played more penalties than Messi in the past 3 yrs
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Are you saying that Messi cannot win champions league at psg?
Almiron:
I don't think he'll ever win champions league before his career finish....
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Where in “we will be back” can you find pride or childishness?
MALIGNANTGuest:
This Guy is CHILDISH

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Almiron: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timoleon:
Are you saying that Messi cannot win champions league at psg?
He don win am before weda he win it with em or not, it's no longer important. We have a world cup medal

1 Like

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This Guy is CHILDISH

Below is Messi vowing to bounce back after loss to Saudi Arabia. It wasn’t childish then. But Mbappe says the same thing and it’s childish?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjy6Lr7oIb8AhVhgv0HHUx6DSEQFnoECBEQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thestar.com.my%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2F2022%2F11%2F24%2Fmessi-and-co-vow-to-bounce-back-after-loss&usg=AOvVaw3RmkK2T_fKeZAbT6KC16ok

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
That’s not the question bro. The question is can he do it at psg?
Almiron:
He don win am before weda he win it with em or not, it's no longer important. We have a world cup medal
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Do you guys have a Whatsapp Group where you copy and paste propaganda? How do you come to the conclusion that Mbappe is proud? How please?
Fakbrown:
I like this dude but pride got him so much, hate his attitude, 4 years could is a long period alot could happen

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Cheeryfeet: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
A day after failing to win the World Cup for the second consecutive time, French player, Kylian Mbappé, has vowed that his team will be back, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to Twitter, Mbappé shared a photo of himself with his Golden Boot award, walking away from the World Cup trophy and wrote in French,

https://twitter.com/KMbappe/status/1604783580819120129?t=HVKfC8OtLzDywdqVWQ2Piw&s=19

France lost the final to Argentina on penalties at the Lusail Stadium in Qatar on Sunday. Mbappé also made history by hitting a hat-trick in the final match.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

No problem. You can return anytime you want, but leave this one for us
Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by Timoleon(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Majority of them are just terrible people. I wonder how they can live with so much hate in them. Throughout this tournament, Mbappe was targeted maliciously and most of the time the refs didn’t even blow or caution the opponents and Mbappe never complained yet people who lie to themselves that they are football fans, constantly see pride in the boy.
Ofunwa111:

How you humans just sit and be so full of hate is what I don't understand. He didn't even say I" he said "We", which means France as a team would bounce back , you are here talking about pride.. smh

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Return" - Mbappé Vows After World Cup Loss by valETA1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
OboOlora:
We believe young Legend!
What you have achieved at your age, Messi couldn’t achieve it!!
See you in 2026 darling

Mama Ngozi u don serve papa Ngozi food ? Obviously ur place belongs in the kitchen.

Incase u need some lecture @ 23 (Mbappe's age) Messi had 2 Ballon d'or's and 2 Uefa Champions League.

What a shame at Messi's 36 yrs of age, Mbappe won't still win either, because Messi's 8th Ballon d'or is loading.

Go bck to d kitchen now am done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President / John Ogu Flaunts His Club Trophies This Season / FIFA Women's World Cup Draw (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.