Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President (21230 Views)

Xavi: Ronaldo Has More Influence On A Game Dan Messi,more Physical Strength / Leo Or Cristiano? Supercomputer Thinks Messi Is 'much Better' Than Ronaldo / La Liga President Slams PSG Again For Ignoring FFP Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by newsynews: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
La Liga president, Javier Tebas has stated that Lionel Messi has always been important to the Spanish league more than Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar.

Javier Tebas took the time to speak on the possible return of Neymar to La Liga and how important it will be to the league.

“Yes, of course [I’d like Neymar to return]. With his qualities he’s in the top three players in the world. It would be very important for La Liga if he came again, although it wouldn’t be defining for the Spanish league,” Tebas revealed to Marca.

“The defining thing is that we play 10 months a year, with 20 clubs each playing each other and generating passion and joy each weekend for fans in Spain and across the world.

Stating why Messi trumps Ronaldo and Neymar in the Spanish La Liga, Tebas said:

“A player like Neymar gives you a following in countries that look out for him, but he’s not an essential element, not even Cristiano Ronaldo was. Lionel Messi, on the other hand, is an essential element because he’s the heritage of La Liga.”

“If they are interested in signing [Neymar] it’s because they can [afford] it,” he continued.

“I’m not going to go there because there are many factors that we don’t know about at the moment.”

https://wotzup.ng/messi-more-important-than-ronaldo-la-liga-president/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Dee04(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Always always na
Its oka to be biased buh everyone knows Messi10 is everything better than Ronaldo except for being a brag...and having anger issues...there's the only aspect Ronaldo beats Messi10.
Messi is a joy to watch.,creative visionary, sees what you can't see..
Passes out of tight corner... Made Ronaldo to work extra hard so he could be better than other players
What record has this little young man not broken and also setting a lot..
BTW why do they keep placing overrated Neymar in line with these 2?.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by GeneralPula: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
While Ronaldo is more important than;

La Liga
La Liga president

181 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by michoim(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Simply because Rpnaldo and Neymar left your league...?

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Mbamally(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Stop Comparing this little Child Neymar with Messi or Ronaldo

Ronaldo has done his best in Real Madrid that no any player could replace him.

He won the best player, ballon d'or in Premier League
He won the best player and ballon d,'ors in Laliga
The best player and goal scorer of Champions League.

Cristiano Ronaldo shows the world that he can play in any league.

Also Messi is best player Laliga has ever seen.
Messi also won so many individual awards in Laliga.

What of neymar..? He think he will be king in PSG. Not knowing that he will be under the shadow of K. Mbappe.. Lol

Do you know that if you start your professional football career today and scores 40goals each season for 17 years you'll still be behind Cristiano Ronaldo with 9goals

Like for Ronaldo
Share for Neymar

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by TechCapon(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Because Ronaldo dumped the unattractive league. The only time I watch LA Liga is only during El classico and since Ronaldo left, El classico has lost it's worth.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Jaymoney5000(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Laliga president sha

2 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Cyoung4real(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Let's end it here. Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi. cool

150 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by JeffSiberstein: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
The guy knows that if Messi leaves there will be no reason to watch LA liga anymore. Ronaldo GOAT

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by realstars: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
NeSSI is cool for business
Rinaldo is a love boy.

3 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by NORSYK(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lol the guy is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by kenodrill: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tell them o...yet they still won't listen.

10 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by ComzyB(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
If u believe this to be truth click
like for Messi and
share for Ronaldo grin grin

83 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Dee04(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
michoim:
Simply because Rpnaldo and Neymar left your league...?

Ode, shebi the league never get legends before na abi..na I onlyy 2 of them don feature for laliga before..
Mumuman

5 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Mariangeles(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
They are still hurting because Ronaldo left their league grin
They can say all they want, who cares ? Not Ronaldo!
It's a new season but still they haven't moved on .
If you were told the money Ronaldo generates for the league ehn,including in their media, then you'd understand the heartbreak . grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Raydos: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Messi never played in the premier league but has more goals against the Top 6 than Ronaldo,
Doesn't that ring a bell?? The Undisputed Goat

I know Ronaldo is crying right now

22 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by thesicilian: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Why didn't he say so when Ronaldo was still in la liga? I can now see it is not only Real Madrid president that is bitter about Ronaldo's exit.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by ugolinze123(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
of cus yes he is...we from this part of the world already know he is.....the GOAT

4 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by ehisaad: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
As much as I am a messi fan and I don't like Ronaldo I stand to disagree with the laliga president... If Ronaldo was still at Madrid I am sure he wouldn't make such statement....
Well who am I messi is still the Real GOAT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Magic1: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thrash

1 Like

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Dee04(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
kenodrill:
Tell them o...yet they still won't listen.

They will still look fkr a way to defend demselves and their GOAT wonnabe

4 Likes

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by Ajsimon(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Laliga president dey mad
U know how many Laliga supporters u lose bcoz of Ronaldo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by SageTravels: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Let's end it here. Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi. cool

End it on Nairaland. Pls, Withdraw the like and Shares o. Let us use it to buy DATA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President by maestroferdi: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
I dont like people who overstate the obvious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Ogu Flaunts His Club Trophies This Season / Nigerian Striker Odion Ighalo's Rise To Stardom / Philippe Troussier: "I Will Beat Nigeria In Uyo, I Know Their Weaknesses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.