Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (39795 Views)

Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Festus Keyamo Celebrates A Governor For Carrying His Own Bag At The Airport(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by gebest: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
And so! Is he not the owner of the bag?
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Imagine wetin pesin dey use campaign for in 2022.
Carried bag all by himself.
Nigerians are not ready

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
I've known him for this for years
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by clinician2x: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
If God and Allah are interested in the future and survivability of this country I believe they know what to do. Unless they are just imaginary beings and the tons of prayers here are just meaningly or he doesn't care.

Peter is there.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by clinician2x: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Imagine wetin pesin dey use campaign for in 2022.
Carried bag all by himself.
Nigerians are not ready

You are a fool.

A gentleman carried his bag in an airport

A regular joe took photos of him and post on nairaland.

You yourself turned it into a campaign stuff.

I say again, you are a compound idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Onedayoneday:

This year has been a very rough one for me. Survived only by the grace of God despite my efforts. Life is sometimes like that. This is December and nothing on me and a whole lot asking for my financial attention. May God continue to bless you as you help me with any amount, even if food items. May you richly be blessed as you look the side of someone in need.
Name: Samson
Acc. No.: 02 216 10773
Gtbank
Grab your pvc and vote the right candidate. Your future lies there. Don't make that mistake again. All the best
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Ameboperoo33: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum
olamike74: This is best news i am seeing today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by matm: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Handlers of Peter Obi's media campaign should sensitize many illiterate Nigerians on LP logo.
Apc is broom, pdp is umbrella.And LP is what?
Many Nigerians in the rulal areas vote by symbol .
The logo should flood the social media space.
Again there should be radio and tv lp jingles as well
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
kezienaira:
A town hall different from........

and What's the meaning of this ad below
Obi can't do well in Kano, same way kwakwanso won't do well in Lagos or any of the southern states where obi will record massive votes. Kwakwanso owns kano and maybe katsina. That's all. Anyone thinking apc or pdp will win kano must be joking
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by stuffs2002: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anini with eye service.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

A gentleman carried his bag in an airport

A regular joe took photos of him and post on nairaland.

You yourself turned it into a campaign stuff.

I say again, you are a compound idiot.
k
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless this man and answer the voice of millions of Nigerians in 2023

Broooo I just dey reason how Naija go sweet die. Everybody and everywhere go just soft.
God abeg o
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Akujuriobi: 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
I will vote for you sir.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Niceiroko: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless this man and answer the voice of millions of Nigerians in 2023

He is just like that he chose that line of humbleness
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
The next president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
ayubaski:
Stingy man, he no wan hear say 1naira miss oo
Put your hand on your head and say after me....

I BE MUMU MAN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So Nigerians should vote a packaged fraud because he carried his bag by himself?

This lamba don cast tay tay.

I also saw him drinking the water himself. grin grin

For him to carry his own load shows humility, IT CAN NEVER BE BECAUSE OF MONEY that he wouldn't pay for airport services or a fan. He is just so refreshingly humble. Nigeria doesn't deserve such a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by kezienaira: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Obi can't do well in Kano, same way kwakwanso won't do well in Lagos or any of the southern states where obi will record massive votes. Kwakwanso owns kano and maybe katsina. That's all. Anyone thinking apc or pdp will win kano must be joking

Ok so how's that supposed to be on an advert?
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So Nigerians should vote a packaged fraud because he carried his bag by himself?

This lamba don cast tay tay.

I also saw him drinking the water himself. grin grin

Sounding defeat already. Save it till February next year.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Onedayoneday: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Grab your pvc and vote the right candidate. Your future lies there. Don't make that mistake again. All the best

Tell others the same. I never voted for APC for once but I am also suffering.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by sapele914(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and carry bag for Tinubu, he will throw ill gotten money at you
He will always carry his bag, like only him is carrying the bag in The Labor parry?
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by sukkot: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
its money inside the bag. the stingy man no wan make anybody touch hin money

Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
ayubaski:
Stingy man, he no wan hear say 1naira miss oo
You wan plant drugs for him bag?
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by eallstar: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eye service
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Thebigheart: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
God bless you my energetic and vibrant incoming president of the Republic.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by sunboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi and his team lands in Akwa ibom for his campaign , carried his bag by himself as always ..

The presidential candidate of the labour Party and front runner, Mr Peter Obi lands in Akwa ibom for his Presidential campaign. Mr Obi was spotted carrying his luggage by himself .

See photos below

Peter Obi is so Presidencial

Y’all need to get out of whatever village you live in… there’s nothing special in carrying your own bag. This is just a photo op.

Obi knows this trigger something in an average village people’s brain and he’s giving you guys… enjoy
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by Jii95: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fake life.
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
OBi is Scammer. But he can't scam me. Pure 419 guy
Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by lovinagbad: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
eallstar:
Eye service
Nah guy man. 419

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Disgraces Lola Shoneyin, Wole Soyinka’s Daughter-in-law’ / So I Finally Went To Enugu. It's Over Hyped / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.