Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage (49431 Views)

Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Sammy5413(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wait o, according to Nairaland Paul has moved on to a younger woman.
Does this statement mean Anita is left over
Update
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by 5starMan: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
DuchessAmanda:

Incorrect.
Paul is Anambra...Anita is Rivers.
They said tribe not states
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Isabi4lov: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Avoid 33+ ,go for under 15yrs , the same 33+ still dey her husband house..

Person wey go cheat go cheat wether you be man or woman,if you no get self control,na adulterous life you go dey live , some people dem don curse dem say ,dem no go see yansh sit down for husband while the men no woman go gree settle with am ..

Make una dey allow God for everything una dey do ..if I see people marry ,the thing no dey shark me again ,I go just dey pray make God let them stay together..
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by vince96w2(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
otipoju:
If to say na US dem marry. Paul for cry severely.
That's why most people no dey wan marry but have children together. Pays them to pay child till the child turns 18 than to loose houses and other investments than they worked for before and during the marriage.
if them marry for US and him property no dey US. He can refuse to go back for a divorce case..and he will still have all his properties here to himself..He isn't their citizen so their law no bind am
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by vince96w2(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sammy5413:
Wait o, according to Nairaland Paul has moved on to a younger woman.
Does this statement mean Anita is left over
Update
must everything be explained to u?
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Serenitys: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Chai, Anita, you go empty you come empty. Pele Aunty.

Team Builders United, una doh. Anita built life with him right from the University when they were they both had nothing, but look how it all ended. Wo, sisters, if you see a rich man today willing to marry you, go for it with your fill chest. Mine that gold with fierce alacrity because these boys don't play fair.
Always typing nonsense!

Rich men no dey see you?
Abi none is ready to take your liability self for marriage...

Yen yen yen..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by FarmTech(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
easyfem:
Everything has change in the world , divorce now become normal thing , when u have 10 year straight marriage, pple will b like , aw did u do it ? ... this thing called computer age get demerit ooo
Just like in America, it is celebrities that are teaching the masses divorce. Yeyebrities.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by MarketForces: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Lola the “bad” one still remains in the marriage while Anita the “good” one is no where to be found again

Anita was the witch all along, Paul was blindly fighting her battle against an innocent woman who gave them their Big break. Thank God for strong men like Peter. Imagine asking for 20k USD monthly.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by platz(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Victorclean1:
Anita wins
How please?
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Adelaide54: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2022
I'm not happy with this. I want the wife to be given all of Paul's resources. Women are gold. We Men should learn to respect them. That's why I'll advise women to convince their husband to relocate to US so that they're well secured if anything happen. If it were to be USA this thing happen, Paul would have become poor as of today. US is anti-family and anti-marriage. That's what happen in a saner country. Not like Nigeria where marriage works. Nigeria is a very stupid and poor country
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by sageb: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2022
festacman:
It looks like Anita wanted to make Rudeboy put millions in her company TannkCo as well as retain ownership interest of her former husband's mall for the purpose of divorce.

However, Rudeboy being a man with little supply of emotion wasn't carried away. He weighed the 4-cardinal point of that financial request and pulled out. Anita, in frustration, relocated with their kids to US necessitating a sad divorce.

I don't understand Anita investing in the mall as though Rudeboy was incapable of building a mall. Psquare made a hell of money before that stupid brief breakup. The mall project and TannkCo company came during the separation and not before. Look, Rudeboy as an Anambra boy should be too proud to allow his wife invest in his project given that he has the resources.

May God help children of this failed marriage not to be victims of post-divorce trauma and 'politics'.

Really?
Paul have moved on.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by pfadom: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Igbojew: 2:28am On Dec 20, 2022
Throwback:
Lola wey dem hate remains happily married.
U hope you will not disapear or go AWOL if Peter Okoye and Lola divorce you tribalistic man?..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 20, 2022
festacman:
It looks like Anita wanted to make Rudeboy put millions in her company TannkCo as well as retain ownership interest of her former husband's mall for the purpose of divorce.

However, Rudeboy being a man with little supply of emotion wasn't carried away. He weighed the 4-cardinal point of that financial request and pulled out. Anita, in frustration, relocated with their kids to US necessitating a sad divorce.

I don't understand Anita investing in the mall as though Rudeboy was incapable of building a mall. Psquare made a hell of money before that stupid brief breakup. The mall project and TannkCo company came during the separation and not before. Look, Rudeboy as an Anambra boy should be too proud to allow his wife invest in his project given that he has the resources.

May God help children of this failed marriage not to be victims of post-divorce trauma and 'politics'.

I'm confused, are you saying this whole divorce isn't just because of him cheating with the maid? but because of not investing in her TannkCo business.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Maobichek: 3:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Worriedwife:
This has notin to do with Lola being d bad one. People shouldn’t make it a tribal argument. The fault is from Paul. The women are not the problem here. If Paul didn’t go sleeping with the maid, everytin would be fine.

His brother and Lola are still in good terms with Anita, that shows she is a good person.

It is d new girl I feel pity for. Not like Paul would do her anything bad as he seems to love her, but she would have a hard time penetrating the strong bond Anita has formed with Peter and Lola. It doesn’t help that she is very young. She would just be there with only Paul and it gets boring. Marriage in Nigeria includes d family.

I don't support infidelity and no one should support that but it's quite unfortunate how some ladies throw caution to the wind when it comes to "musicians." Many of our musicians have several baby mamas and it's becoming a "norm."

I was an undergraduate when a particular star came for a show in my school, some girls were willing to pay just to be with him. I won't generalize but some of our women will comfortably open their legs for a musician for whatsoever reason (s) known to them, this is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by aestake: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2022
baralatie:

Why won't she !
She caught him with maid and dude shrugged it off like nothing
Maid will be like na me and you dey share this gbols
So please respect
She be no no see na so those kind of men be?
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Obason22(m): 3:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Thank God America law no dey work for Nigeria
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by bukarolz: 3:23am On Dec 20, 2022
You spoke like a frustrated feminist.

Marriage is not like a mere fuckery that most feminists clamour for. Obvious that Anita wanted a pound of flesh. Quitters never reach their peak.

Worriedwife:
This has notin to do with Lola being d bad one. People shouldn’t make it a tribal argument. The fault is from Paul. The women are not the problem here. If Paul didn’t go sleeping with the maid, everytin would be fine.

His brother and Lola are still in good terms with Anita, that shows she is a good person.

It is d new girl I feel pity for. Not like Paul would do her anything bad as he seems to love her, but she would have a hard time penetrating the strong bond Anita has formed with Peter and Lola. It doesn’t help that she is very young. She would just be there with only Paul and it gets boring. Marriage in Nigeria includes d family.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by gbagyiza: 3:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Worriedwife:
This has nothing to do with Lola being d bad one. People shouldn’t make it a tribal argument. The fault is Paul. The women are not the problem here. If Paul didn’t go sleeping with the maid, everything would be fine.

His brother and Lola are still on good terms with Anita, which shows she is a good person.

But note that the court said she was not able to prove all the allegations including the one you mentioned above. Anita was too quick on this divorce of a thing. Wetin Anita for don do if to say na she marry 2 face Idibia? I remember a time this popular Tanzanian music star Diamond accused Peter Okoye of sleeping with his ex n destroying his relationship but Lola was calm in the middle of all this controversy. Honestly, Anita lacks patience n wisdom. I am not supporting the husband but she fall my hand, Imagine asking the husband for this huge amount of money as child support n equally requesting for houses not a house.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by SunMusk(m): 4:03am On Dec 20, 2022
Not everyone can take a cheating man, some ladies will not have leave. Why some will stay no matter what. Every one has their own limit.
Divay22:
Omo
I hope she's sure of what she did....
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:05am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by HardMirror(m): 4:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Flysinglemom:
See how God works, the one whom they hated for making his choice is still with his wife while the one that married the "anointed bride" has now split up.
how far? Where are u based?
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:11am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by LasgidyPort: 4:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Worriedwife:

You are the first person to mention tribe on this thread.
Re: Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's 18th Birthday / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband / The Day Fela Kuti Married 27 Women In One Day (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.